Information on romance scams and scammers.
#14876 by The Enchantress Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:28 am
AREVIK

Liar and romance scammer

Claims 27 or 28 years old, dob 29th march 1981, single, never married with no children, "teacher" living in Gavar or Ararat, Armenia

Mail addresses used;

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

X-Mailer: Voyager (v3.99.8) Professional

Mails;

Hi, how are you?

Maybe now you will be surprised. I long thought before write you a letter. This morning, I got love the Internet dispatch. In this letter, it was romantic relationships between people. I long thought before writing you. Perhaps this the only chance for me, so I decided to write to you. I find true love! I would like to begin acquaintance with a small a story about yourself. My name is Arevik. I am 27 years old. I am calm, young, goal-oriented girl. I like all women of our country, like cooking, sports. I am leading a healthy lifestyle. I do not smoke and not drink alcohol. I have work which very strongly love. But I do not have enough love. I am convinced that our planet is people who can give me happiness and love! On the Internet I was just recently. I do not have much experience on the Internet acquaintance. I'm looking for this man who will love and respect me. I think that is important in the relationship between man and woman. Perhaps it is our fate? I want to meet you closer via email.

Please reply only to my personal e-mail: [email protected]

You can write me. I am happy to answer you. Of course, I will send you my photos. I look forward to your letter to me with a more complete story about you. Arevik.

Hello my friend!!!

Good surprise to receive yours e-mail I am pleased,thank you for contacting me. I preliminary learned them and for the first I has decided to send message to you. I hope you have time to send me some messages and we could to learn each other. I send you my picture i hope you like. I should like to get photos from you. In the letter which you have received agency on the Internet, I could not tell about itself it detailed, but I think, that now it can be corrected. I could not tell about myself in detail because I had no many time, To write to you from the Internet of cafe.

I use the Internet of cafe, Because I do not need in a computer of a house. Well, in this letter, I want to tell about myself more in detail, I think, that to you it will be interesting to learn this information.

My full armenian name Arevik, I was born on March, 29 in 1981. I was born and have grown, and live in city Gavarr, Armenia. Armenia is very small, but very beautiful country. Armenia is rich beautiful mountains and a plenty of fine lakes. Very kind and good people lives in our country, attitudes between people very noble as in Armenia since the childhood parents give a lot of time to education of children. The most important quality in character of the Armenian person is honesty in attitudes to other people.

Lie and treachery it was never welcomed in the Armenian families, for it parents very severely punished children. Therefore I have received very good education from the parents and the most important, that I could acquire the childhood it never to deceive people, and to be always fair then all in a life will turn out.

I want to tell to you about my most favourite people. Certainly, it is my family. I wants to say that I live with my family. I live with my mum and daddy. We live in a apartment, there are three rooms a kitchen a bathroom and a balcony. I have my room. I have loved mum and loved daddy. I one child in family. I have not neither brothers, nor sisters. I always grew one, and have been surrounded parental love and care. My parents very good,careful and kind people, they always understood me, and never brought me. They very much love me, and I even more....... But I always wanted to have the younger brother or the sister that them to look after. I have very good family. In my family very much close relations. My parents are someone more, than it is
simple people which have given birth and have brought up me. My parents always were, and remain, for me the present friends.

Especially, mum. My mum's name is Rahima, she is very sensual and kind woman. She is 53 years old, earlier she worked as the bookkeeper but now she does not work. My mum, the best girlfriend for me. When it is difficult for me, when I have problems, when me it is sad, I can always find support on the part of mum. She will tell to me advice when I need in it. She will calm me, and will warm the heat when me it is sad and lonely. My relations with father same warm and close, as with mum. My daddy's name is Armen. He is strict, but fair man. He is 55 years old. He works as the worker on railroad. My father is the unique person, is an example of the present man. From small age, I wanted, that my future husband was similar On my father. I love my family very much we frequently spend time together. In general, I very much love animals. You love animals, you have a pet? I wants more to learn of you, on your family. Tell me more about your family. Do you have many relatives? How often do you visit each other how often do you gather?

I never was married and I have not children. Though I have the whole Group of children, but it not my children I work as the teacher in a kindergarten. I very much love children, and therefore I have chosen this work. My work brings to me every day, great pleasure, actually this my favorite business. Tell to me about the work. Do you like your work?

I want to tell about relations which I search on the Internet. I wants have serious relations, find love and create a lucky family. I want to find the present love. Probably, it sounds is paradoxical, In my country recently have started to use the Internet of service, therefore I very badly use the Internet and a computer, I hope, that in the near future I shall master the Internet and I will not have any problems to communicate with you. I could not find the man in my country and consequently have addressed in the Internet, it is my first experience in acquaintance to men from other country, I am very glad, that you have paid to me the attention and I hope, that in the attitude with you success has smiled to me.

At a leisure I like to read books. Basically it - novels of love, detectives and magazines. I often with girlfriends go to cinema or in cafe. We talk, cheerfully we shall spend time. Recently has tried to play billiards while at me badly it turns out. I liked game and I shall continue to study. I like cooking, and I have my own dishes. I like to make experiments in food. I like, there are various salads. I cooking for various salads, and sometimes directly I think over new salad.

I have huge sympathy to music. I like to listen to various music all depend on my mood, to like me popular music, dance music, but most I like classical music. Sometimes I play on the piano. I also very much like sports. I like to observe Olympic games. I like track and field athletics, fugure skating, and much other sports. I prefer healthy style of a life. I am engaged in sports, volleyball. I very much like to play beach volleyball, but unfortunately weather yet does not allow to play. Also 2-3 times in week I visit the gym (and sometimes it is less) I hold my body in the healthy form. I do not smoke, and almost I do not drink alcoholic drinks. I do not want to speak, that I at all do not drink alcoholic drinks, simply I drink it rather seldom and in small quantities. I any more do not know what to tell about myself,I have told all that have recollected earlier. If still that that interests you, ask me,I with pleasure shall answer all your questions.

Now, if you not against I would like to ask some questions.

Your full name?
Whether you have been married earlier, whether you have children?
What relationship you search in the Internet?
How to transfer your day?
Than you to be do at leisure?
You Prefer what sports competitions

I hope we shall have time for writing other interesting letters to each other.
We shall look what will be...

I shall wait from you for a prompt reply.

Arevik!

Hello my new friend xxxxx!

I much pleased that you wrote me an answer to my letter. Your mail means for me, that I too was interesting in me. Do you really like me on picture? With this letter I send you new my photo, I hope, that she will present you new emotions.

I think you understand that I have serious intentions i am looking for serious relations.... I shall try to tell a little about my character. well... I think i am very romantic woman. You are romantic person? I much likes to walk on the night city. I much likes to leave to the walk late at night and look behind moving a moon and look at stars. I very much love flowers and I always dreamed to receive very big bouquet of flowers in the order. It is very very beautiful. I think that all women love flowers. I like to communicate with people, it is pleasant to me i like good humour. Also i very much estimate, honesty, loyalty, understanding, patience. I believe in love, and I think it very valuable thing which needs to be protected.

I adore, to hear compliments and is ready to listen indefinitely. For me it is necessary, that around of me there was a cleanliness, I often do cleaning. I love a cosiness in the house and I enjoy in the silent evening of a house. Also i like to cook, various tasty things....well also I am always ready to be the most patient. I think i good woman Probably all women dream to find good man and dream about beautiful romantic relations. But often such things come to the end very quickly. In relations should be not only romanticism but a reality also. I have no intention to spend my time on such relations. While I have not met such man in my life. But i hope to find such person. I hope to make family. I think its main thing, not career or other success. Happy good family and love person are main. I dream to create a warm domestic cosiness and happy family to which we completely trusted each other, to care and to mutual understanding.

I very much love children and always dreamed of children. I already spoke you in the first letter that I work, as the tutor in a kindergarden. I am not confident, that in your country, there is a kindergarden. It something like school, only children of more younger age. My work consists in education of children. I learn children to various directions in music, the art image and armenian language. I try to search, in each of my pupils, creative abilities and to develop it. I like to work with children. Children, I differ radically from adult people. Children do not deceive, do not search for benefit. They are always open for dialogue. I am happy, that I work on this work.

Every day, I can communicate with children, divide their pleasure, and help them a difficult minute. To work with children it is necessary patience, fortunately, I have it! What do you think of children? That you feel, when hold on your Hands of the small child? I think, that children should be desired and loved in family. Here in Armenia, a lot of children who do not have parents. Suffer innocent children, for mistakes of the irresponsible parents!!! I want to have children! But whether I shall have children, will depend from my future husband. The desire to have children, should be mutual! It is important for me. In any case, I can bring up another's children and to concern to them with love and care.

I would like that we have learned each other better. I to want to ask concerning you - is more. Tell me please what you want in the life? What the woman You dream to meet in the life? Excuse, that i ask you to discuss such frank thing with me whom you know couple of days. But it is interesting to me to know it about you. Still I would like to know...

For a long time you conduct search of the partner in the Internet? I want, that between us there were open relations. The trust is the base in any relations. Personally, I trust people always. I cannot tell, that this my advantage. Frequently, I suffered that trusted people. But I continue to trust to people because I believe in the light side of each person. In our life it is a lot of problems, crises, wars. The Belief, Hope and Love is last qualities, which have remained with a human society!

xxxxx, my English not so good, but I hope that you understand that I try to inform you. Now I shall finish a letter, and I wait from you letters.

Your friend Arevik!

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#14877 by The Enchantress Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:29 am
Additional stolen photographs used by this scammer;

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
#14878 by Arnold Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:09 am
never married with no children

Lovely example of a missing comma turning a phrase into total nonsense. :)
The photos are professional modelling ones. Only a professional photographer would pose the subject like those.