Information on romance scams and scammers.
#96447 by Grunt Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:06 am
tagged.com
uid 5965217828
Scott J
Last Active: 42 minutes ago
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Serious Relationship
Languages: English, Français
Ethnicity: Native American
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight

Image Image Image
Image Image
pics show
American actor Brian Jacob Smith (Stargate Universe)
from Dallas, Texas

Hi, is nice meeting you here. you are beautiful! can we be friends? My name is Scott Jackson,i am a US marine.
in Silesia, Poland :laugh-s:
Please, Can i have your email ID so that we can communicate from there? My email id is [email protected]. I look forward hearing from you. Bye
Advertisement

#96597 by Grunt Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:24 am
Meanwhile, I want to tell you more about myself. My names are James Wilson :laugh-s: ,
I was born on 15th of April 1978. My father has passed away. He was originated from United State :lol: of America,. I was born and grew up in LA. I am the only son and child of my family. I live here in Poland,because i love it here,it has been a country of my choice, from where I am communicating with you and working as a marine and chief security officer in US sophisticated estates here Poland and Ivory Coast.
Mom lived back home in England with house help and her driver. She loves the environment there and I do fly back home to visit her. My late father was a wonderful kind man and a philanthropist.
Furthermore, I am a fun loving guy who cares for the need of others. I love traveling and shopping. I like listening to music. On the weekends, I use to go out for fun, going to the sea side having relaxing mind and seeing the nice fresh air from the sea. Love shopping on weekends too and if got chance, I use to travel around. I do cook sometimes as I like cooking. Being happy always makes me feel young everyday. I am so glad for my life and really thank God for all His blessing upon my family.
before closing this letter i would like to tell you that to make a relationship grow high and be stable we need trust,understanding,devotion,and motivation in heart, in my own intention,i promise to be faithful,honest,and most caring to you and be the man you ve always dream of, and pray always that God will bless and make our love grow, thank you so much..
Scott.

Received: from [196.47.136.65]
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012
IP: 196.47.136.65
Organization: MTN COTE D'IVOIRE S.A
State/Region: Lagunes
City: Abidjan