Information on romance scams and scammers.
#96458 by Spook Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:15 pm
http://www.datemefree.org/profile.php?ID=213101
Bensons
- 43 y/o male
- Liverpool, United Kingdom
- English, English, English
- Engineer
- Have no children
- Last logged in: 2012-04-14 09:37:11
- ID: 213101
am soft spoken, very loving and caring, romantic, kind hearten, down to earth. l am a simple man that lives a simple life,Honest, God fearing and fun loving person. Love to travel. sight seeing, cinema and dinning out

Hello how are you doing hope you are doing great, l saw your profile and get interested to know you more, but please if you don;t mind could tell me more about your self and your status and what you do for a living, and send me your email id let get to know more about our selves. write to me and come on cam with me so l will know whom am talking with cos l want a serious, let us communicate more. Bensonsrobert@yahoo .com

Advertisement

#96466 by Grunt Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:15 pm
same pic, same email address
soul mate sharing :lol:

zorpia.com
Username: bensonsrobert
Name: benson

Hello,..
My name is Benson, I saw your profile and got interested. I am soft spoken, very loving and caring, romantic, down to earth. l am a simple man that lives a simple life,Honest, God fearing and fun loving person. Love to travel. sight seeing, cinema and dinning out.m I would like us to communicate more, send me your email id let get to know more about ourselves for smooth and serious relationship.. Here is my email [email protected]
Thanks for your response, send me your email is let get to know more for a smooth and sincere relationship, if you are not serious or you are into a relationship with someone never mind to respond to me..