Information on romance scams and scammers.
#14937 by The Enchantress Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:49 pm
TAMARA DENISENKO

Liar and romance scammer

User name used tamarochkacute

Claims 21 years old, dob 9th September 1988, single, never married, with no children, "promoter" living in Izyaslav, Khmelnytska Region, Ukraine

Mail address used [email protected]

IP = 77.120.128.36 = Kharkov in Ukraine

This scammer on this dating site http://www.4ppl.com/tamarochkacute

tamarochkacute

I am a: Woman
Birthday: 09.09.1988
Looking for: Man
Height: 5'4"-5'7" (161-170cm)
Smoker: Never smoked
Drinker: Never
Children: no children
Education: Masters Degree
Language: English
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Religion: Christian
Body Type: Slim
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: Dark brown

As you see, I am an attractive young girl, not very usual in her appearance, and the same in character. I don’t like to follow standards, but to create my own life with my own rules. I like to be myself, and i don’t want to follow anyone else’s rules, I am not trying to put myself out by being different. But I don’t like it when people impose their rules on me, and I try to avoid this. And I want tome someone like me – not a common man, but someone who is he only one just for me! I believe such man exists in the world.

My part, my second half, or whatever else people call this! I think you understood me – someone who just waited for me for al his life and whom i am also waiting for. Maybe all this is not very clear. I want to meet a man, who doesn’t pretend to be someone else, who acts according to what his heart tell, like I always do, and who always wanted to meet such lady who has the same views!

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement