Information on romance scams and scammers.
#97823 by Grunt Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:38 pm
banned on silversingles.com
admiralowensmith
I am an outgoing person who enjoys life to the fullest! I desire good communication.
admiralowensmith is a 53yr-old single man in Saint Martinville, Louisiana

hello am highly interested in u send me ur email address and phone number thanks Owen
[email protected] email me or add me on ur messenger list Thanks Owen
Advertisement

#97825 by Grunt Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:53 pm
facebook.com
uid 100003716679494
Owen Smith
Worked at US Navy
Studied at Saint Louis University
From Metairie, Louisiana
About Owen I am an outgoing person who enjoys life to the fullest! I desire good communication and try me best to understand the needs of those around me. I typically learn by doing and when I find something I like, I can become obsessed for awhile. I love to watch tennis and plan to visit each of the Grand Slam events; I have been to the US Open once. I have tried to learn how to play the guitar, but my talent is lacking, so I have become a much better listener than player but I intend to continue learning. My favorite things to do is visit places I have never been; travel destinations, restaurants, or other obscure places. Outdoor activities like horseback riding, skiing, mountain biking and hiking are a must for me but not an obsession. I appreciate a woman who is self-confident and self-assured. I believe the measure of a successful relationship is honesty and a desire to communicate and enjoy each others company. I need a person in my life who challenges me to be better every day and appreciates being challenged as well. If my ideas resonate with you, please contact and thank you for checking me out!

pic shows Adm. Gary Roughead
http://www.flickr.com/photos/anhonorabl ... otostream/
SEVEROMORSK, Russia (April 15, 2011) Chief of Naval Operations (CNO) Adm. Gary Roughead speaks with Vice Adm. Andrey Olgertovich Volozhinsky, acting commander of the Russian Northern Fleet, during a visit to the Northern Fleet region in Severomorsk, Russia.

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File: ... n_Inte.jpg
Chief of Naval Operations (CNO) Adm. Gary Roughead and Commandant of the Marine Corps Gen. James F. Amos speak prior to signing a Memorandum of Understanding on Tactical Aviation Integration
Last edited by Grunt on Thu May 03, 2012 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
#98057 by Grunt Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:12 am
hello am owen smith from louisiana a master mariner navy officer deplote to uk for a trip, am divorced with 1 kid name kent, I like swimming listen to music love adventure and playing golf! Am getting my retirement soon has a military man and I need a special woman to settle down with, I want to treat my woman like a queen and make her happy forever

Please tell me more about urself and what do u do for living??

Thanks
Owen

Received: from [41.190.8.31]
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012

Lagos, Nigeria
#99654 by Grunt Thu May 03, 2012 3:59 am
Hello I got ur message am from us louisiana a master mariner navy officer, am looking for a partner
wherare u ...
Owen
Received: from [41.190.8.31]
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012
#177353 by Grunt Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:08 am
shagaholic.com
Admiralowensmith
Admiralowensmith is a divorced man from Lagos, Nigeria , 55 years old.
Gender divorced man
Location from Lagos, Nigeria
agerange 55 years old

I am an outgoing person who enjoys life to the fullest! I desire good communication and try me best to understand the needs of those around me. I typically learn by doing and when I find something I like, I can become obsessed for awhile. I love to watch tennis and plan to visit each of the Grand Slam events; I have been to the US Open once. I have tried to learn how to play the guitar, but my talent is lacking, so I have become a much better listener than player but I intend to continue learning.

pic stolen from here
http://www.military.com/slideshows/afgh ... n-feb.html
#177354 by Grunt Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:12 am
FMF
admiralowensmith
handsome
Age & Gender: 53 Year Old Man
My Education: Graduate Degree
My Profession: Vice Admiral Navy Officer
My Marital Status: Divorced
I Have Children? Yes

About Me
I am an outgoing person who enjoys life to the fullest! I desire good communication and try me best to understand the needs of those around me. I typically learn by doing and when I find something I like, I can become obsessed for awhile. I love to watch tennis and plan to visit each of the Grand Slam events; I have been to the US Open once. I have tried to learn how to play the guitar, but my talent is lacking, so I have become a much better listener than player but I intend to continue learning. My favorite things to do is visit places I have never been; travel destinations, restaurants, or other obscure places. Outdoor activities like horseback riding, skiing, mountain biking and hiking are a must for me but not an obsession. I appreciate a woman who is self-confident and self-assured. I believe the measure of a successful relationship is honesty and a desire to communicate and enjoy each others company. I need a person in my life who challenges me to be better every day and appreciates being challenged as well. If my ideas resonate with you, please contact and thank you for checking me out!I am an outgoing person who enjoys life to the fullest! I desire good communication and try me best to understand the needs of those around me. I typically learn by doing and when I find something I like, I can become obsessed for awhile. I love to watch tennis and plan to visit each of the Grand Slam events; I have been to the US Open once. I have tried to learn how to play the guitar, but my talent is lacking, so I have become a much better listener than player but I intend to continue learning. My favorite things to do is visit places I have never been; travel destinations, restaurants, or other obscure places. Outdoor activities like horseback riding, skiing, mountain biking and hiking are a must for me but not an obsession. I appreciate a woman who is self-confident and self-assured. I believe the measure of a successful relationship is honesty and a desire to communicate and enjoy each others company.