Information on romance scams and scammers.
#15201 by The Enchantress Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:26 pm
BENITA ROLAND

Liar and romance scammer

User name used benny4luv

Claims 26 or 27 or 29 years old, dob 2nd February 1982, single, bisexual, with no children, living in Glendora, California, USA

Mail address used [email protected]

IP = 41.219.194.26 = Nigeria

This scammer on these following dating sites;

http://www.merrylife.eu/showprofile.php?id=3408

benny4luv Age: 27
Looking for: Man

I am Benita Roland from USA, am 27, i like swimming and dancing, am a very humble shy lady, i like going to the theatre and sometimes sitting close to the beach, i like cooking, am a woman of my word, and i like being with my love alone at time's in short am a private person,i like privacy, Finally am a romantic person................ shyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy 'I LIKE SEX'. Yohe bestu might be the best choice for me if you are a romantic type... lol.

http://www.datingair.com/showprofile.php?id=39

benny4luv Age: 27
Looking: Man

My name is Benita Roland,am 26 yrs of age,from CA, USA.I need someone to share personal moments with, enjoy life and to firmly hold the blessings of a lasting and undying happiness,I am one woman born to please not tease.I am educated with high goals, morals, and integrity. I am a once in a life time offer,I love to have fun and need a real man by my side to hold it down with.I like to party and have fun. I don't want no more drama in my life.I like romantic evenings and bedroom talk. I'm a real woman looking for a real man,i love be with kids and also my heart and be with him for the rest of my life i love to be out with friends and be all alone sometimes

http://www.mingles.com/benny4luv

benny4luv LOOKING FOR SOULMATE

I am an easy-going and attentive girl. I am reliable and caring. I am an understanding person and I am always eager to help. I like to smile and to laugh. I am sincere and I don?t like to play games or lie to other people. I always behave with other people the way I want them to behave with me.

Smoking:Don't smoke
Drinking:Social drinker
Children:Don't have children
Want Children?Undecided
Looking For:a serious relationship

http://www.wireclub.com/Blogs/benny4luv

benny4luv "LOOKING FOR A SOULMATE"
Looking for a Date 27, Female from Glendora, California - United States

http://www.viebox.com/benny4luv/

benny4luv
Seeking: Man

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#15202 by The Enchantress Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:28 pm
Messages;

I am Benita Roland from USA, am 27, i like swimming and dancing, am a very humble shy lady, i like going to the theatre and sometimes sitting close to the beach, i like cooking, am a woman of my word, and i like being with my love alone at time’s in short am a private person,i like privacy, Finally am a romantic person................ shyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ’I LIKE SEX’. Yohe bestu might be the best choice for me if you are a romantic type... lol.
I am looking for a man that is ready for something serious, not just a man, but a man that is capable of himself, a man that can take good care of me, a man that is ready to please me and not to tease

i want a man that will always lighting up my heart with the things you do and say. I feel so happy just being with good man this way. and will forever be my baby. that will always be the love of my life, and please never give up, always have faith in yourself and you will gain the greatest gift of all, the gift of hope and love you righteously deserve. Every time I think of him my heart misses a beat. the one to be my theme for a dream! Every moment we share together we grow closer. I'm simply hanging by a moment, waiting to see you soon so you can hold me so tight that all else fades, everyday I wake up dreaming of our time together. I will never forget him. I hope you still think of me too. I love you with all that I am, all that I was and all that I will ever be.What ever you doesn't matter all i want is true love

My name is Benita Roland and seeking man
Seeking: LOOKING FOR A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP .
I’m woman
My name is Benita Roland from US, am 27, i am 3;6 tall, i like reading and swiming, my ideal sport is soccer, and i like sitting at the beach at times and love being alone with my love and also like kids.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
#15205 by Diana Prince Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:09 pm
i am 3;6 tall

????? I've tried converting to feet as well as meters -- and yes, I realize that there are some very nice, very short people in every cultural group. I've also wondered whether -- if the numbers were reversed -- this might represent a relatively desirable male height in my culture (e.g., suitable for basketball and hot prom dates) . . . however the scammer purports to be a female.

Anyway, I trust that nobody will call this to "Benita's" attention, as this information alone in a profile might lead a victim to question whether they are being told the truth.