Information on romance scams and scammers.
#98852 by befree22 Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:53 pm
Hi_here other soldier to see if he fake or real.
I try to look him up and can;t find a thng,but i know you guys knows how.
here his email
capt.robert1@yahoo .com

Here his profile
http://date-soldiers.com/review/profile/440667631.html

This the messeger he left me on the site
Hello,My Name is Capt.Robert I learnt that loves can come from anywhere in the globe,and i also learnt that friendship blossom into love...Im a single man.. that needs true love and i know there is a love for me somewhere... and i will be happy to meet her one day... this profile of yours got me attracted to you... and i will like to know you.Waiting to read from you soon...this is my email address. c a p t. r o b e r t 1 (at) yahoo dut com..hope you can arrange it in order.

Here his pic
http://scamwarners.com/main//guestuploa ... AQAAAA.jpg
I hope this one is a real soldier,A girl can dream.

thank you
:=)

Removed the spacing on the scammer's email address so the search engines can find it. ~Bubbles
Advertisement

#98939 by Grunt Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:38 am
Yes you get it right what do you want to know about me and can you please send me some pics of you now

Received: from [206.217.215.60]
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012
IP: 206.217.215.60
Hostname: host354606.mpdedicated.com
Organization: Hosting Services
Type: Corporate
State/Region: Utah
City: Providence
#98948 by Grunt Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:09 am
Here are some more about me

Im an independent man born and raised in Maryland,blessed with a lovely daughter which i lost her mom to an auto crash accident ..don't want to go into that now.. ...im the first kid of the family followed by my sister..she stays with her husband now in Canada..lost my mom right from kid and dad recently ..I had a happy childhood. My family had wealth, prestige, education

I work in the US allied forces as a special force agent..(secret detectives),have been in the service for 19 years now .. working with the secret service.Am not with the TA , but have pass through their training (Territorial Army) before im been given an invitation to join the secret service by my handler ..sorry don't want to tell you much about that due to the security of our work ..but when we meet and i see you , then i can surely tell you more and all you want to know ..hope you understand . As a reservist am under the National Reserve: and a captain by rank. Have been to many part of the country over there on mission and on holiday , both in and out of the country ... like Canada , and to Spain 18 months ago with a friend , plenty to go around...

Im presently on deployment here in afghanistan presently assigned to the Stabilization Force of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization in Kabul afghanistan,
"Let me say that I am an Army reservist who has been called to active duty I volunteered to come, feeling it was my duty to use my skills to help bring peace to this world.

Whether it be in mortal combat, or using my brain to help the people here create the conditions for peace. Thousands of innocents died here in Kabul where I am stationed. And for them, and all the survivors, I would gladly lay down all im skilled for if I could make a difference, and save three, four, ten or a hundred. Mankind will not continue without sacrifice by some of us..Well working as a military man has been an hectic work here in the war zone ..

I just hope am out of here soon . so i can plan my life with the right woman. am an honest , caring , romantic and understanding man looking for an honest caring and romantic woman ready for a serious relationship on here a woman that won't cheat on me.. have never tried this before this will be my first time ..

so what more will you like to know about me?

tell me more about you? baby tell me your experiences on the dating sites....your life, past relationship ,your background and things you feel i need to know about you ..what are your likes and dislikes ,do you drive ?what type of car do you drive...What work do you do for a living,do you own your apartment ...what are you idea of a perfect dating...

try to send me more of your pics..

Cant wait to read from you
Capt. Robert

Received: from [206.217.215.60]
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012
#99284 by Grunt Tue May 01, 2012 7:33 am
Join Captain Robert on Yahoo! Messenger

Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 11:04:51 +0000
X-Originating-IP: 184.75.218.64
IP: 184.75.218.6
Organization: Amanah Tech
Services: None detected
State/Region: Ontario
City: Toronto
#269867 by rococo Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:38 pm
http://www4.webdate.com/main.php?a=user ... id=7467715
captrobert1
Last login: yesterday
Joined On: January 2, 2015
Seeking: Women
Looking for: Flirting, Friends, Dates, Marriage
Age/Gender 50 year old Man
Race: Native American
Religion: Catholic
Income: $50-75K
Profession: Technical / Science / Engineer
Education: Graduate Degree

about me
I am a very open minded person, someone who accepts people as they are, I am a fair individual who adapts to changes in life and enjoys life to the fullest,and looking to meet a woman that i can spend the rest of my life with in good times and in bad times as well, A woman that I can love and cherished with all my whole being and heart and I pray to God almighty that he will provide me with that kind of a woman someday in my life.

want to meet here
I want to meet a woman that is tolerance level and how far she can go in life , If she is willing to stick around when the going gets tough and she will be there for me and I will be there for her too when the going gets tough on us. If she will still love me when I am falling apart.

my ideal first date
I would also like to find a like-minded female where we can participate in activities together

music, movies, tv shows that i like
live music, hanging with friends or family, country dancing, fishing, surfing

things i need to be happy
To have true soul mate who i would love and cherish for the rest of my life

Image Image

also documented here:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 69#p441656
#269868 by rococo Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:40 pm
https://www.kissnofrog.com/singles/profile/captrobert1
captrobert1
Gender Male
Scorpio
Looking for: Women
Relationship Type: Relationship

I am a 50-year-old attractive guy from Berlin. I would like to tell you a little more about me.

Personally, I would describe myself as sporty beschreiben.Ich am moving just love and can not simply without sports life.

My fitness is average. But maybe you're more of a sporty type and help me a little on the jumps?

My clothing style is individual to lift me off the ground and my appearance do not mind spending a personal touch.

My friends say that I am an extrovert. One can already call me limelight because I like traveling and meeting new people learn.

Anyway, I'm Non smoking.

You belong also to the singles in Berlin group and want to meet me? If you're a woman 48-59 years, then you are exactly what I am looking for!

If you still like to spend your free time with computer, I would like to know only too happy.

You can sign up at the same KissNoFrog and write me. I am looking forward to your message!

first pic above :mrgreen:
#269874 by rococo Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:19 pm
http://www.datemefree.org/profile.php?ID=244593
captrobert1
- 50 y/o male
- new york, USA
- hardware teachnician
- ID: 244593

Date of birth 1964 - November - 11
Education PhD/Post doctorate
Income $30,000-$50,000/year
I look for a female
Looking for an age range 44 - 55
Relationship Friendship, Marriage, Relationship, Romance

Description:
I am a very open minded person, someone who accepts people as they are, I am a fair individual who adapts to changes in life and enjoys life to the fullest,and looking to meet a woman that i can spend the rest of my life with in good times and in bad times as well, A woman that I can love and cherished with all my whole being and heart and I pray to God almighty that he will provide me with that kind of a woman someday in my life.

Ideal match description:
I want to meet a woman that is tolerance level and how far she can go in life , If she is willing to stick around when the going gets tough and she will be there for me and I will be there for her too when the going gets tough on us. If she will still love me when I am falling apart
#269877 by malu53 Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:06 pm
adultfriendfinder
Captrobert1
pic already posted
I am a man, 50 years old
Seeking a woman age from 45 till 55

My name: Captrobert1
Birthday: 1964-11-11
Relation type: Long term or marriage
My country: United States
State: New York
My city: New York