Information on romance scams and scammers.
#99099 by ratt84 Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:08 pm
tagged.com
uid 5817931654
chris
Last Active: 2 days ago
Relationship Status: Single
Ethnicity: Native American

Hello beautiful. My name is miller john chris,I am a soldier.the U.S military under
the United Notions. :laugh-s:
have been in Afghansitan for the peacekeeping mission and in a few weeks i will retire.I am hear looking for serious relationship and i found your proflie
interesting and want to know more about you. i will like you to send me your e-mail address on my priate mail address ([email protected]) I am waiting to
hear from you soon.Thank you.
Advertisement

#99101 by ratt84 Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:22 pm
Hello beautiful xxx. how are you doing? and how was your night? i guess it was good. Thank you so much for your email which you send to me.I just wish to tell you a little about who i am and what i want. i hope by now you will get my mail?

as i already told you before now, am a USA soldier in Afghanistan am from American. am 48years old .i was born in Kansas in USA, i have been here for 4years now, i had my last deadly mission here but i will retire in few weeks .

i was never married before my job keep me busy, but at the end i see myself been lonely and sad.

a friend of mine introduced me to the site and said that i will meet beautiful and good women for a partner, and i was happy to have found you, i had this feelings inside me that am taking a positive steps, i hope to know more about you too. well my growing up was tough, because i lost my parents when i was little, first was my father who got sick of heart problem and then my mother who could not stand the death of her husband, and so she got sick and died, but before then i was already in the military school or training as you may call it. there i was taken care of and i lived in the barrack.

it was not easy growing up to see that you do not have parents or siblings, but i learned to live that way and here i am now., so all this are the factors why i have decided to stay here and look for a woman outside America to get married to and live with her and start a new life and future with her in her country or any where in the world so i will be able to forget about my terrible past life. i hope you are doing well and i hope to hear from you soon. it hurt me so much to talk about this because whenever i did, it all comes back fresh in my memory.

i must be sincere and honest with you, am here to look for that special woman to love and be loved in return, a woman i can trust with my life, love and future, a woman am going to be proud of. i have been so lonely for long now and i think i need to move on and start a new life and future but i can not do it all alone that is why i seek for a partner whom i can do all these with.

i wish to stop here and i promise to tell you more as we get to know better. enclosed here are my photos, i hope you will like them ???and i wish to also see yours too.hoping to hear from you soon so that we can talk and get to know more better.

kisses

greetings

miller john

X-Originating-IP: [41.218.227.174]
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012

Accra, Ghana

already documented
see
http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewto ... 13&p=84716
and
viewtopic.php?p=73900
#99322 by Grunt Tue May 01, 2012 12:41 pm
Miller again, sneaking around the web, as usual
same pic as before

connectingsingles.com
miller909
The best way to love is to love like you have never been hurt.
I am a: 51 yr-old man seeking women, 47-59
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Marital Status: Divorced
Has Kids: Yes, and they are far away
About me:
Anyway, let me tell you more about myself. I like to think of my self as a great guy that you can take home to your parents. I am self reliant, supportive, faithful,and a good listener. Great at solving problems and with advise. Love, romance, mountain views, beach walks, sunsets, and life in general.
I’m looking for:
I am looking for someone who understands a marriage is give-and-take, and that life is not always a fairy-tale (although I try to make it one as much as possible). Someone who stands up for herself and her ideas, yet is delicate enough to need a man's reassurance. Someone who can listen to other's ideas and compromise when necessary. Someone who loves animals and nature - who loves to travel by plane, train, car or boat, but also someone who can simply relax in the house for a private weekend. Someone who can be spontaneous and loves being surprised with gifts, tokens or simply a dinner out of the house every now and then. Someone who is naturally sensual and ready to indulge in life's pleasures.
More about me
Education: Masters Degree
serving as the Director of Operations of the United States Central Command
Income: $75,000 to $100,000

both pics already here

also Asil Miller on FB from Cleveland, Ohio
knows Turkish :laugh-s: