Information on romance scams and scammers.
#147440 by Grunt Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:51 am
connectingsingles.com
Meandu1
THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE
I am a: 48 yr-old man seeking women, 18-45
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Marital Status: Widowed
Has Kids: Yes, and they live with me sometimes
Education: PhD/Post Doctoral
About me:
MY 2 MOTIVATIONAL QUEST THIS YEAR ARE TO FIND ME A SPECIAL SOUL MATE AND I AM GOING TO ESTABLISH A COLLEGE FOR UNDERPRIVILEGE STUDENTS, BY MEANS OF GOVERMENT GRANT ON SOME INHERITED LAND.I'M EASY GOING VERY ACTIVE AN ENERGETIC I WORK OUT REGULARLY. I SWIM, PLAY TRUMPET, HORSRE BACK RIDE,SHOOT POOL, FISH,DANCE, CANDLELIGHT DINNERS, SOME OPERA, MOVIES, VERY ROMANTIC, JAZZ A LITTLE RANDB, SOME GOSPEL AND OF COURSE GOD IS MY 1ST LOVE.THE LOVE OF MONEY IS UNHEALTHY BUT IT IS SOMETHING WE NEED FOR OUR EARTHLY JOURNEY AND SHOULD BE DEALTH WITH IN A PRUDENT MANNER.
I’m looking for:
WOULD LOVE FOR HER TO BE VERY GOD LOVING, VIRTUOS, SEXY, INTELLIGENT, HUMOURUS AND MOST DEFINITELY KNOW HOW TO TREAT HER MAN PROFOUNDLEY AND ALL THE REST TO COMPLIMENT WATER !!!
Advertisement

#147441 by Grunt Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:52 am
speeddate.com/online-dating/singles-in-Fulshear-United+States-id-US-p-1.html
mark
46, Male seeking Female, Fulshear, TX
Dating StatusI want the woman of my dream
Hobbies / Interests / Activities Swimmig
#147443 by Grunt Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:05 am
with th 2nd pic 'Michael Collins' sent
on spark
Hello! My names are Dough, I am 39 years old, black and white haired black eyed. years which passed have not marked on my appearance, I...
40yr-old single man in Metairie, Louisiana

datememateme.com
Earnestluv
Scott Pears
Miami Beach

Description Am looking for a woman that will be able to listen to me, communicate her feelings to me make me laugh, hold and comfort me in need,stand by my side, respect me, passionate lover in every way, support me in everyway, love me and only me, make me smile, protect me when needed, romantic time to time ,constantlyreative, and treat me right....

two profiles on FB - Scott Pears
facebook.com/scott.pears.9
and
facebook.com/scott.pears.37
lives in Kabul :mrgreen:

Image Image
#155932 by Grunt Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:29 pm
on FMF again
see here
viewtopic.php?p=143198#p143198
but providing the email [email protected] this time

How are you? You gave your email on fishmeetfish,hope you are cool and can we get to know ourselves...
Received: from b14.c13.bise7.blackberry (sgtmichaelly@178.239.86.236 with xymcookie)
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013