Information on romance scams and scammers.
#15412 by The Enchantress Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:16 pm
DANIEL SMITH

Liar and romance scammer

Claims 51 years old, widower with dependant son aged 10

Mail address used [email protected]

Mail;

hello this Daniel from Match .com
hello , how are you doing ??? hope you are doing fine and everything is moving on fine with you , am very happy to receive your mail on match.com.
anyway here is a little about my self .
As you know am Daniel and am 51years old and i have a son who is 10years old and he is with me full time and also a student in grade 5..am a self employed,am a road constructor with my own small company which am the boss and the manager too,i have been in the filed of construction for almost 10years now.... am a widow ,i lost my wife in a car accident coming back from a friends business party.
i lost her almost 5years ago and since then life has not been easy for me and my son because its not easy to be a single parent taking care of my son ...i really loved my wife so much that i could not even think of marrying again when she died, i was very hurt and sad and did not want to go on any relationship again ....all i wanted was to take good care of my son and to make sure he gets the best in life ...and that's what i have been doing in the past....but for now i thank God so much becuase my life is better than my past. i lost my mum and father all in heart cancer...so you see my past was very sad and filled with much pains but now am okay and that's why i need a new life ...a life with much happiness,love,care,honesty and kindness ...i came on the internet only to look for my soul mate, a bestfriend, hotlover ...am ready to marry again so am looking for a serious woman who will accept me for who i am ..so that we can live together ... i have traveled to many parts of the world for business meetings and contracts too.i like traveling,Love to cook,fine dine, enjoy all types of food, a good glass of wine and I love to shop! Enjoy going to festivals, theater, cultural events, and the arts,like reading,playing video games with my son and playing basket ball too with my son and am looking for a woman who is caring,loving,happy,kind,loyal,honest and love kids too.i really love my son because he is all i have in this world ,i don't have many friends but am a good friendship keeper ,i keep the little friends i have with care ............take very good care of your self and have a sweet day ....
Anyway,how long have you been on the Match.com dating site and so far what is your experince there ,what are you looking for on Match.com and what are you looking for in your dream man(husband).will like to know more about you too..
Daniel.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement