Information on romance scams and scammers.
#15581 by The Enchantress Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:36 am
KATIE

Liar and romance scammer

Claims to be a missionary travelling round the world working for "fake" FAITH FOUNDATION MINISTRY

Mail address used [email protected]

IP = 41.219.223.18 = Nigeria

X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/8.0.7

Excerpts from IM chat;

giant.katie: honey i'm having a little problem down here and i think you should know about it

giant.katie: i'm having problem with the cafe manager that provides me internet here

BUZZ!!!

giant.katie: are you there?

giant.katie: he has my necklace

giant.katie: she

giant.katie: I'm in a situation here and i like you to know what i am going through,that's why i have not written to you or come online before now,By the grace of God,you will understand and be of help

giant.katie: I want to share it with you because it has been a pain for me and i know my dead mom won't be happy with me for this. It's been few days now that have been having troubles with the management of this Cyber Cafe I use in checking my mail and reply your mails!

giant.katie: Actually i get bored after the days work here and i also want to meet that special person for me. So I was introduced to this dating site where we met by a colleague of mine which is in New york, she told me about how she met the love of her life,Which they are now married

giant.katie: So I decided to join the train like she did, I registered with the dating site as she directed, So I met you shortly after my registration.I gave it a try and it turns out to be true, which left me with much surprises, can this be true, real etc... I never believe this is real not until we exchange mail

giant.katie: Back to the problem

giant.katie: I subscribed with the Internet provider here with out a penny. Which I begged the cafe manager before am allowed to use the Internet, after which I do normally check and reply your mails everyday. Not until monday,i was stopped to use the Internet and i have no other means of communicating with you

giant.katie: So I was forced to deposit my gold Necklace with the cafe manager yesterday night,so that i can write and chat with you, and also to let you know my present situation.As i said earlier the dead will be angry with me for what I have done, cos the Necklace was given to me by my late Mom, before she died and I have been keeping it for years. Now I have no penny on me and I don't have any other means to pay and get back my Necklace from the cafe management, not until am paid my gratuity by the ministry and that will be after our mission here

giant.katie: i owe them 150 and i need another 50 to stay connected to the internet till i leave here

Mail;

Hello xxxxx,
Good to hear from you,hope you are good?.Thanks for telling me more about your self.Well,I don't really know how this online thing works,because this is my first to try this,i was introduced to this by a colleague and i hope to get a good result from this.I'm writing you this later about me in a fair exchange .Hope this would be a good start?.Okay here we go about me.I work as a missionary who travels around.Did that scare you away?Well I was deployed to a village in western part of Africa,on my mission trip.I have travelled to several countries in my short time as a missionary and i have gathered different experiences and views about life.I joined the ministry and I work with the underpriviledged,orphanages,and motherless babies,help to eradicate hiv/aids,and I equaly teach self esteem to kids.I wish to meet my soul mate who will be there for me at all times in life as it's high time I got settled down.Its my first time of dating online and i hope it works out for me.I resolved to this online dating stuff cos i have been burned before,I took my time to be useful to God and the society at large and now really need a family of my own.
I am actually on my last stage with this job and would be coming to the united states soon depending on how when I get my retirement and gratuity but hopefully before the end of this month.I just need someone to start conversation with,knowing each other better,sharing views and ideas,issues and relationships prior to I arrive the states,perhaps meeting up in person if things go well bewteen us and who knows committments.Someone I can always communicate with while I am here cos I get bored most times after the days work most especially because of this rural area we are camped here in Nigeria.Not much to see or visit.Bad roads,very poor government,lack of telecommunication system.Infact so far so good the internet has been the best they have goten here in this rural area from the IT world and it costs so much to access the internet plus we take a very long treck day in day out.Emails or chat could be the best form of a very potential connection between us as a matter of fact.Don't know which really works for you but i try as much as possible to check emails from time to time since that would be the best company I can get down here.
More about me,this part sucks,but I would share it with you so that you know exactly whom you are communicating with though it hurts and very unpleasant,i will tell you all that happened to me in the past and why i have chosen to correspond to you. My Dad was a half Uk,North Ireland,belfast,while Mom was from the states,they met in a summit back in those days,we had a very happy and wealthy nuclear family but mom always travel based on her mission trips and has really travelled to about 20 countries around the world before she retired,One day,dad woke up and said he was in love with another woman and was never coming back,he said he found love with this strange woman and there was nothing any one could do about it.Myself and mom actually waited for his return for several years,but it never happened again.After a lil while,mom gave up the ghost suffering from cancer.I became a missionary,when i got to canada to stay up with my mom's only sister at age 10.I had nothing else to do than to go to calgary Canada with my mom's sister,after mom's passing away. Mom especialy was very loving and teachable who made me know most of what i know today.I miss their love and thats exactly why i want a man who understands the rythm of love,somone who can cuddle,snuggle,hold hands and even spoon with me.
I have always thought of having a very strong relationship that would be void of arguments,disagreements,distrust,dishonesty and complaints,but of a loving,faithful and God fearing relationship.I worship with the baptist church,and have an organisation called FAITH FOUNDATION MINISTRY,they are involved and incharge of the missionary trips and decide where to send or deploy you at any time.I am at the peak of my career,thus that i will be retiring soon.I chose to retire soon because I want to settle down and have a family,I want to move on with my life and hopefully the family that Gods gives me.I wont be going back to Canada after this last mission because my mom's sister is married now and resides in Greece with her husband and I think they need their own privacies now. My dreams and aspirations,well in 10 yrs,i want to be able to stand before the congregation to share a testimony of the God given family I must have had at that time.I want to watch my children grow,while i grow with my spouse[would be],in faith,understanding and love.In 20 years to come I wish to have an orphanage that will accomodate at least 2 kids from every country of the world.Too much of a dream eh?If I could achieve that,I will be very happy that at least,i have left something to benefit others even after I lived.In my spare time,I like country walks in the woods, watching animals, Christmas!, snow, fullmoons, bright sunny days, walking hand n hand,lay on a blanket in an open field, watch the clouds go by,talk to you next to me,dream,watch the sun go down, and full moon rise, keep each other warm under a blanket on pillows, laugh, talk, go home and kiss good night and most of all, communication is the back bone of a stronger relationship.
I could write for as much as I wish but would stop here for now,i'm looking forward to heaing from you.I am glad to share this lil story of mine with you just as everyone has a past.I hope to hear more about you too in your next email,if you really care to wrte again or set up a chat depending on when would be a good time for you .I have attached some of my recent pictures in this email.i hope you like them?.Peace be unto you and May God bless you.
Warm regards,
Katie
Last edited by The Enchantress on Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement