Information on romance scams and scammers.
Advertisement

#102843 by Spook Fri May 18, 2012 1:59 am
To [email protected]
Sent on 9-May-12 at 17:53:04pm 'UCT' time
1st Open 17-May-12 at 17:58:22pm +00:00 (43%) Accra, Ghana
Reader Confirmed 17-May-12 at 17:58:22pm (UTC +00:00) - 8days5mins18secs after sending
Location Accra, Ghana (43% likelihood)
#167057 by Grunt Mon May 27, 2013 5:55 pm
Uwe :=)

FMF
rushdan
Who is the mrs right
Age & Gender: 57 Year Old Man

About Me
I am rushdan, a hardworking man. very honest, trustworthy, loving, caring and passionate. i am so friendly and love to joke and laugh.

Hello there, how are you doing, i am very happy to see your profile and i am happy to find it interested, i will be happy to know more about you. You can write to my mail or add me on yahoo for chat on rushdan_johnson1959 @ yahoo.com will be waiting to hear from you soon. God bless you
#167087 by Grunt Tue May 28, 2013 5:34 am
Uwe's clone on FMF

Joseph12
LOOKING FOR REAL LOVE HONEY
Age & Gender: 50 Year Old Man
Height: 4' 6" (137 cm) :lol:
My Education: PhD / Post Doctoral
My Profession: Business Administrator
My Marital Status: Single
I Want Children? Undecided
I Have Children? No

About Me
I am loyal, responsible, active, responsible, loving, caring, sharing, kindhearted,warm, accommodating,compassionate,tolerant,laid back type,outgoing,welcoming to people generally,I like to sing,write poems,listening to music,swimming,playing Basketball,watching TV,Movies going to GYM and comedies,I love public intimacy and want a good woman with a good heart,one with good knowledge about love and who knows how a man is been treated,age or colour difference do not matter to me at all,as long as she loves me,I want a relationship that will last forever and won't fade no matter what.

Okay dear very nice of you to reply my message...[email protected]...you can add me there now
wish to hear from you soon
#167088 by Grunt Tue May 28, 2013 5:42 am
message on netlog
kingabora 14 February 2013
Add me on your yahoo list if you care for a chat
[email protected]

profile to this message :=)
kingabora
male - 31 years, Jamaica, United States
Name King.Abora Jah
Date of birth 09/02/1982
Location Jamaica, United States
Native language English
Company SOULRYDAHS ENTERTAINMENT
Profession DOCTOR (Manager)

About me
AM RASABORA 32YEARS FROM NEW YORK BUT I LEAVE JAMAICA BECAUSE I ALL MY BUSINESSES HERE IN GHANA.....I LOVE TO HAVE A FAMILY NOW , I AM NOW ENDOWED TO HAVE WOMAN IN MY OWN INTEREST

uploaded 15 pics
#176841 by Grunt Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:59 pm
Uwe again, poor guy, his pics are regularly abused

confirio
james.william29
52 / Male / Straight / single
Offline. Last online Today, at 12:06 am
Joined July 14, 2013. Living in Cat Spring, Texas.

About Me
I'm 6.2" tall,I have salt and paper hair,blue eyes, and I'm Gentlemen, family oriented, love to please the chosen women, respectful, honest, reliable, cheerful,sensitive and loyal...I was born and raise up in Australia and I have live in Germany about 10 months, but here in Texas I have been here for almost all my life ..I was born and raise in Australia most of my youth was spent there with family and friends.