Information on romance scams and scammers.
#15721 by The Enchantress Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:29 am
EKATERINA BELOVA

Liar and romance scammer

Aka Katya Kisska

User name used Ekaterina501

Claims 25 or 27 years old, dob 26th August 1981, single, never married, living in Cheboksary, Republic of Chuvashia, Russia

Mail addresses used [email protected] [email protected]

X-Mailer: The Bat! (v4.0.24) Professional

IP = 77.40.43.165 = Yoshkar-ola in Russian Federation

Mails;

Hello! I am interesting in your profile. I want contact wiht you. If you interesting in it i will wait your letter on my e-mail [email protected] I will wait answer. Katya

Hello my favourite friend! I have changed the E-mail as my old address
of the Internet have cracked Hakerrs if to you will write with my old
E-mail do not answer these letters and at all do not open them. My new
E-mail [email protected] and I wish to communicate with you
when have cracked mine E-mail that I at once began to recollect you,
it can love to you, I want that we loved each other yours
Ekaterina.....

Hello
To me it is very pleasant that you have paid to me of attention.
Excuse for my bad English language. I Never had dialogue with the foreign person, but I hope, that you will understand Me. Tell to me about you directly. What your work? Whence - you? That You like to do at leisure? What your hobby? You can ask also Me something, that you wish to know about me. I live in Russia. I Never was in other country. I wish to find the person to which the distance is not indifferent. I live in not the big city of Cheboksary. It is very good city. Is much Beautiful places in this city. It - approximately 800 km from Moscow. Whether there were you Sometime in Moscow? I never was there because had no long holiday
And you?
You sometime went abroad?
Now about my work. I work in a dining room, I the cook to like me this work it gives me pleasure and admiration by itself I think that I will have which man I will feed all life ))
Also I would like to know that - you involves in girls.
Describe an ideal of the woman. How you represent it?
You possibly wish to know, that me involves in men. Well, at first and
The main thing is trustful, I think, that without trust there can not be a love.
Therefore my friend should trust me, and I should trust it. That
About individual qualities, it should be cheerful, quiet, it
Should give me something new every day (prove its love probably). It
Should be strong, strong inside, that I can feel protection and
Support from its party. It should not be rough... And many other things
Qualities. But it - only an ideal, in real I can fall in love was not present
Reflexion about ideals.
Well I finish my letter. The hope to receive news from you is fast. By the way, I was applied
My photo, hope you will love it. While while. Ekaterina

Hello, my friend. How are you? you have left an e-mail address on a
site. Now we can knowledge each other more. I never got acquainted
through the Internet before. It - something new and unusual to me.
Earlier I never thought, that I will get acquainted with men on the
Internet. But now wash opinion has changed! First of all I wish to
tell to you a little about me directly directly and about my vital
interests. My name is Ekaterina, my birthday August, 26th 1981. To me
- 27 years. I was not married. I do not have any bad habits! I do not
drink, both I do not smoke, and I do not accept drugs! I hate lie and
a deceit. I think what to deceive and operate badly it simply awfully.
But there is nothing, actually we live in such world. My search is
very serious. Please, try to trust me and to understand me. I wish to
find the good, worthy person with whom me it was warm and good! Which
cared of me and about a family! I think first of all, that I should
know something about the person, spend a lot of time with it, and only
then I think, that time will come, and I be able decide, that it for
me or not. Probably it is not correct, but I - the scared errors of
creation. I understand, that there is no life without errors, but …, I
would like to learn about the person better. I hope, that you can
understand me. I would hope, what your purposes will be similar, I
would like to hear yours Ideas, what you wish during the future?! I
think, that a fist of everything, that it is necessary, that the
nobility well about the person with whom correspond and then to speak
about a meeting. Possibly you would like to study in more details
about my character? I can tell about it only agree to a familiar
deposit. I - also the open, simple girl. I - the sociable and
purposeful woman. I very romantic. I very sensitive! I always notice
trifles in the person and its replacements! Many people demand my
council, and with the great pleasure I help them! I like to be in a
circle of cheerful, clever friends. In a circle of people which I
inform, I have not found the person whom I would connect destiny. Now
I work as the manager in the small organisation. I fill various
documents, and I do contracts of clients which wish to buy the goods.
I very much love work, and I concern it responsibly. For an
entertainment I like to spend time with friends. I like to go to
films, concerts, museums, various exhibitions. I Like to dance. I have
visited dancing classes. Most of all I like the Latin American dances
because they are so passionate, rhythmical and active. I think, which
I have already told to you about me directly in we wash the first
letter very much... Tell to me about you directly..., about your
work..., where do you live??? I think, that we will be happy, our
dialogue and the God see, that we can become loving each other. . I
hope, that it is pleasant to my photos to you. Send me the photos,
WELL? I very happy will see them. I will wait your letter. The best
regards. Your new friend, Ekaterina

Hello my dear xxxxx my mum says to me, that you very good person,
Because we from it talk about you every day,
And it is very happy that we will together, she speaks that will be
It is very happy if I have such lovely and good husband,
It very much is grateful to you for all!!!!!!!!
And it releases me to you and authorises to be to us with you all life to live together,
My darling is only one problem that I do not have finance to arrive to you,
I so strongly love you and I think only of you my love!!!!!!
Yours Ekaterina

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#15722 by The Enchantress Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:30 am
Hello my love man, my dearest xxxxx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm really happy so much to receive your lovely answer again and again my darling!!! I love you, I cann't without you, dearest love xxxxx!!! I cann't be apart from you, it's so hard! My xxxxx, you are my life, xxxxx, I want to hug you so much, to feel your warmth, to look into your kind and tender eyes, to feel myself happy and safe near you, dear. I'm sure everything will be well and the destiny will work for us and we will be happy together my xxxxx. I often think about us and try to imagine our life together. Sometimes I feel you so near and close to me. I even feel you on the distance. I feel when you are in a high spirit and when you are sad. I am happy when you are happy, my love xxxxx. I know that our hearts will together always, because our love is eternal, this great feeling connects the another people and us through a continents. My dear, my love xxxxx, as it seems, this feeling great love which includes a three basic feelings. These feelings are a trust, careful attitude to each other, and complete understanding to each other, sometimes even understanding without words,do you agree with me my darling? But not looking on that the love is very strong great feeling, it also is very fragile, realy my dear, because only one word or an not right action can destroy it and already anybody willn't can to restore this great feeling. Probably, you will think that a purpose of all my correspondence with you it's only desire to leave for you.

Believe me my love xxxxx, it's not so my love, the fact in that when I began to write to you, I couldn't believe what it is possible to fall in love through the Internet. I thank God and an Internet that we found each other in this so large world my darling. Only I have decided to try to do it and that from this it has turned out. We are me and you love each other very much and we should be together, because we can't withoiut each other my darling. I have learned much in the searches as we want to meet each other very much. xxxxx, my dearest love man!!! I have a good great happy news for us my darling xxxxx!!! My girlfriend Nata have connected with her aunt Tatyana to Moscow at last. Tatyana has said to Sofiya that she has learned how much cost a visa and a foreign passport too. Tatyana have called in embassy and there have said to her that it will be better for us with you, xxxxx, if I will have the visa of a tourist. This tourist visa B-2, the visitor visa will valid during six months. On this type of visa I'll can travel you without any restrictions. The price of this visa, as Tatyana was informed in embassy, is 440 US dollars. Besides the process of the registration of the visa costs 75 US dollars. By the way Sofiya's aunt Tatyana as has taken an interest about other kinds of the visas too, as to her have said, that there is a set of kinds of the visas. For example, visa of a bride. Tatyana has thought that this visa of bride approaches to us, but her in Embassy have said that this visa costs more expensively and visa's registration costs a lot of money. It's around 1050 dollars US and the registration of the visa will during seven months, it is very long and expensive! From it because the tourist visa B-2 is the betterest variant than visa of bride now for us my love xxxxx!

My love xxxxx, I want to ask you one thing my xxxxx, I will need to ask your help with a financial charges for the getting all necessary documents for my coming to you, xxxxx. As probably, may be you know an economic situation in our country, simply it's awful, and at our bar don't give the salary to work personal during a long time. Our government explains it to those that simply they don't have a money, it's a difficult financial situation, and they don't have a recourses on the salary for the any kind of the job in total. My dearest, my love xxxxx, I have a great desire to come to you, to see you at last and only recourses separate us from each another. I love you so much, honey, and I don't want to lose you. Nobody can help me with it. Of course, I asked my parents and friends Sofiya and Peter too to help me with this charges on the necessary documents for my coming, but my mother and father doesn't have such money though they would like to help us, xxxxx.

My dearest xxxxx, in general I'll need for 700 US dollars. It's certainly large money, you probably have thought what is it more than the total price of the visa and visa's registration, but I will must to get the foreign passport too of course the price of which is 70 US dollars. Also I will need to pay for medical exams too, it will be 60 dollars. And of course I will need to pay for the coming from Cheboksary to Moscow City, I have learned about the price of the airplane ticket Cheboksary - Moscow, it will be 1260.00 russian rubles or it is around 55 US dollars.

By the way Sofiya's aunt Tatyana will try to find the cheaper prices of the air ticket for the fling to you. I want to ask you, xxxxx, what is the nearest airport (name of the airport) from your city? Also, please, tell me about the approximate price of the airplane ticket too, ok? Please, Tatyana will need this datas as she said to Sofiya. As Sofiya said me, Tatyana will try to find a cheaper airticket! I so happy from this so happy news!

But now, at first, my xxxxx, I will must to begin a process of the registration of all necessary documents, in total I will need 700 US dollars as I said, xxxxx.

My dearest xxxxx, if you will send me this so necessary recourses for this documents, it will be better to do through a system of Western Union, I have interested about this at my friends Sofiya with Peter.

xxxxx, I want to say to you that when Peter asked Sofiya to come to him in you, and he helped to Sofiya with the necessary Sofiya's charges for her coming, Peter have sent the necessary recourses on the documents and airplane ticket to Sofiya through the sistem of Western Union too. Peter trust to this sistem Western Union, as Peter have said me, Western Union is the beterest and fast transfer system in the world. Also my love xxxxx, as Peter said me, you will need in some datas from me, you will need my full name, if you remember,

Ekaterina Belova, also here is an address of the nearest bank where is situated the sistem of Western Union in Cheboksary:

RUSSIAN AGRICULTURAL BANK; PREZIDENTSKII BULVAR 31.
CHEBOKSARY, 428032. RUSSIAN FEDERATION

My dearest xxxxx, I want to ask you, when you will sent this recourses 700 dollars, it will be necessary for me, that you must to send me an important information which required at a parcel of money. As Peter said me, it is the control number which consist of 10 digits (Money Transfer Control Number-MTCN). This number you will have in the receipt which work operator will give you. My dearest xxxxx, you will must to send me this so important data in e-mail. Without this data MTCN I willn't can to get the recourses which are necessary for my coming to you my dear xxxxx.

My love xxxxx, I understand completely that it's a large money, but to me any more on whom I can to rely and on this I ask you about your help with this charges. My love xxxxx, we are me and you love each other very much and we will together, simply, I sure in it my darling xxxxx!!! I'm waiting and I'm dreaming for a moment of our meeting in your airport my xxxxx. I will cry in this moment, when I will leave from an air gangway and when I will see you my xxxxx, because it will from our happiness my dear xxxxx. I close my eyes and I am imagining about this so happy picture. My love, I dream as we will live together my darling, to go for a walk, keeping for our hands my love xxxxx. I want that you will show me your native land, a places where you like to go for a walk and where you like to spend a more of your time, also I want to get acquainted with your relatives and closest friends so much! I want to be with you very much, so much my love xxxxx!

I love you xxxxx, and I miss you my dearest love xxxxx!

My dear xxxxx, I want to say to you that I have spoke with my mom and dad, also with my sisters about us again and again, especially about my coming to you. I want to say to you that my family have so many happy smiles for us and they approve our close love feelings with you my xxxxx, they are so happy because we love each other very much, simply they have said me that we will happy with you and they wish us a large happiness together! They see my feelings and my happiness from our love with you, and they understand me that we with you can't without each other and wish us a great love in this time and our future life too! Simply great greetings from my family to you, xxxxx, please, accept the love from my parents, they love you as a relative son! Also hi from Sofiya and Peter to you too! I so thank Sofiya and Peter, because they are my closest friends and because thanking to them, especially to Sofiya, we have found each other, xxxxx. Well, my love xxxxx, let me to end my e-mail my dearest xxxxx, I'm waiting for your messages so much my love man xxxxx!!!

Wanting to be with you so much my love xxxxx,

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

Truly, your love lady for ever....Ekaterina.

Additional stolen photographs used by this scammer;

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.