Information on romance scams and scammers.
#15723 by The Enchantress Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:32 am
NATALYA PADALKO

Liar and romance scammer

Claims 23 or 25 years old, dob 15th December 1984, "hairdresser" living in Yoshkar Ola (???????-????), Republic of Mari El, Russia

Mail address used [email protected]

X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.5) Professional

Mails;

Hi Friend,
it give me a great pleassure to write you i was browsing when i came
across your email contact and something touched me to contact you ,i
will be very happy to be in communication with you if you will have
the desire with me so that we can get to know each other and see what
happened in future.
i will be very happy if you can write me through my
email([email protected]) for me to tell you more about my self and
give you my picture for a good start.
i will be waiting to hear from you.
have a blessed day.
from Natalya

Hello, my new friend xxxxx! For me was the big pleasure to receive from you news!
It is my first time when I try to get acquainted with the man through a global
network the Internet.
You already know about me that my name Natalya. I'm 25 years old, as my birthday will be
on Desember, 15.
I live in small city under the name Yoshkar Ola, it is republic Mary El.
My city is in 850 kilometers from capital of Russia of city of Moscow.
I am the blonde with grey eyes. My growth makes 168 sm and weight of 60 kg.
I first of all think, that I am beautiful inside, in my soul.
I have big advantage to the woman - I do not smoke and I do not drink alcoholic drinks.
I work as the hairdresser in a simple hairdresser saloon of our city.
You know, I very much like my trade. It for me is very pleasant for knowing,
that the visitor comes to me to make the appearance even more attractive.
Frequently my clients are women. This trade demands first of all weight of
patience and very well advanced imagination. For all the day working day I
very much get tired. But I all the same very much like in what I am engaged.
Also I have many hobby: to read books, to listen to music, to walk on park
with my family, to have a rest on picnics, to look comedies on the TV.
Yes, my favourite genre - it of a comedy. Every summer we with family have
a rest on coast of our river Kokshaga where I very much like to bathe.
I very much love the sun, water and a beach. I like to go on hot beach sand when your
legs are burnt with the sand heated up by solar beams. Tell, you love the sea?
You like to bathe and sunbathe?
So, in Yoshkar Ola I live with my mum together. But my grandmother whom
we frequently visit lives in village (I have village in which my mum was born) at us.
To my big regret, I have no brothers and sisters. I always felt myself lonely
in the childhood. Probably, for this reason I so love children. I do not have father.
he was lost at accident on work. he worked as the builder of residential buildings.
Tell, and you have brothers or sisters? I think, that only with presence of children
the family can be happy really.
I very much like to prepare. To prepare for dishes also is my hobby.
And you are able to prepare?
I search serious relations or if it is impossible, for the good friend for dialogue.
On it I shall finish my letter, but I shall write to you soon.
I shall continue to tell to you about myself directly.
Also I want to know something about you and about your life.
But I am interested first of all with a question: whether are ready to communicate and
keep in touch with the woman from Russia? I hope, I have not tired you the letter.
I shall wait from you for the letter with impatience! If you have a photo,
please, send to me.
My best regards, Natalya.

My dear, hi. I hope, that you will read this letter. What
my surprise and affliction to that I have not seen at myself on e-mail
of your letter was. During this moment my life has stood on a place. I
did not know, how to me to be in this situation. I very much would
like to shout from a pain. I set many times the same question: well
why you do not write to me... But nobody could find on it the answer.
Today in the street fine weather. Oh my God!!!
I write to you this small letter,
sitting in the Internet - cafe, in hope that I shall soon receive from
you the long-awaited letter. I ask you, find minute for me and answer
me. Only yours kid Natalya.

Hi, my sweet!!!
Today such remarkable day!
But this day, unfortunately, is saddened with one unpleasant fact. I went in
the Internet - cafe with huge hope to see again your message and to hear pleasant
words.
But it did not happen. I do not know, for what reason you have not written to me
on the electronic address. Perhaps, you were simply disappointed in me and do not
want to support our correspondence more. It is possible, that you have found to yourselves
the woman much better me which is worthy such the man as you...
In my head there is such mixture of feelings. Each idea I try to find the justification.
But I do not know, whether it is necessary to do it...
I want to tell to you, that occurs at us in Russia. At us in city goes a turn
of murders of very young girls. Mass media speak, that the maniac has appeared.
he catches our beautiful girls, and the majority of his victims are still students
of educational institutions. Speak, that he goes by the machine of domestic mark "Volga"
and puts to itself girls under a kind of the taxi driver. To destination places he
lands the passenger and simply catches her then forces her and kills.
It became very terrible to all girls to live here. Nobody can catch him. Law enforcement
bodies are simply powerless...
Dear! I ask you, write to me as soon as possible. To me it is very terrible
without you! Your support is very necessary for me!
With the big hope to hear you, Natalya.
Last edited by The Enchantress on Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#15724 by The Enchantress Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:33 am
Hello again, my remote friend xxxxx! I am very grateful to you, that you have written to me.
I become very joyful when I receive your letters!
How you there, dear xxxxx? You know, our first letters will for ever stay in my memory.
Tell to me how you carry out the day? Whether you think of me?
As we with you learn each other more and more, I want to tell to you about the lacks
and advantages.
First of all my main lack is that I very much like to sleep and it becomes usual for me
difficult to wake up early in the morning. I can wake up unless when I shall have a drink
a cup of fragrant coffee. Other my lack is my the big love to acceptance cool oppressing
with the various gels flavored by wild strawberry with cream or a smell of vanilla.
Tell, please, you would like to take with me of souls sometime?
Also I want to tell to you, that I have only one day off from work. It is Monday. This day
I try to sleep, and then I start to clear the apartment. After that I prepare for any
dishes for food. For this purpose if it is required, I visit shop for purchase of products.
After that we with mum can leave on walk if weather allows, and sometimes and we meet
with girlfriends.
Also I am engaged in morning jog as I think, that it very much stimulates an organism
to the beginning of the difficult working day. Besides it strengthens my immunity,
and my organism becomes steadier to illnesses, and allows to hold the body in the good
physical form. For the girl and women very important it is good to look.
My dear xxxxx! Tell, please, you have friends and what is the time you with them carry out?
I hope, what you understand my English language? Probably, I admit many mistakes,
but at school I had good estimations on studying the English language.
On it I finish the letter to you, and in the ending I shall tell to you,
that it is very pleasant for me, that at me such friend, as you has appeared!
Your girlfriend from Russia Natalya.

Hello, my friend xxxxx! I hope, that you have good day! First of all I want to thank you for your kind letter. I am very glad, that you are interested in me! I should you tell, that I worry before beginning to you my second letter a little. Dear xxxxx. I already a little that I work as the hairdresser in a hairdressing saloon of our city. But before work I studied pedagogical university of our city of Yoshkar Ola and have finished it with the diploma of the teacher of initial classes on a standard of speech and the Russian literature.

So I have the supreme pedagogical education. In a life at me it is a lot of friends. I very open and friendly person. At me very good work which is pleasant to me. At me very good mum whom I love most on light. Yes, it is possible to tell, that I happy because I am surrounded with very lovely and kind people. But, unfortunately, I do not have private life.

I have no favourite person. All the matter is that I cannot find here good and worthy the man to begin with him serious relations and in the future to create family. But at in a hairdressing saloon where I work, one I the fellow worker has told that many women find the partners in life through the Internet abroad. She has told, that happy pairs and families are in such a way created many.

First I have not given great value to her words and have considered this frivolously. But then I have understood, that in Russia I already precisely shall not find the man of my dream, and have decided to try nevertheless to get acquainted with the man - foreigner through the Internet. Should tell, that I very much worried. To me it was very terrible, in fact it is my first experience of dialogue through the Internet. In such a way I have dared to come in Internet - cafe. Yes, I write to you from Internet - cafe as I have no a personal computer in the house.

I have addressed to the employee of Internet - cafe, he has advised me that site on which in the subsequent has registered my structure. So I have found on that site of you! Yes, xxxxx, you have interested me for this reason
I have chosen you. Now you have learned about my intentions to you. I want to ask you, xxxxx, tell to me in more detail about you. Whether you use alcoholic drinks? Whether you can roughly address with the woman? If you have to me any questions, I ask you, do not hesitate of them to set. In fact in such a way we can learn more about each other. Now I shall finish to you the letter. I wish good you day and many smiles. With the best regards, your new friend Natalya.

Hello, xxxxx! Thanks for your so warm letter for me! I have again learned about you
directly more.
Though we are divided with so big distance, nevertheless I feel high temperature of your
lines.
I want to continue our acquaintance, as to me pleasantly your dialogue!
And how you consider? Certainly, it not the silent romantic supper at restaurant with romantic music
and cosy conditions where we could look each other in the face and enjoys our dialogue,
but transfer by e-mail too a quite good way of dialogue. Probably, such romantic supper
will be the following step after a spelling of our letters each other, but, probably,
I too quickly "run" forward. Time will show...
Tell to me, how you today? How has passed your day? I hope, you thought of me because
of you I think very much frequently!
Today I have woken up easily and with good mood. But yesterday I had small temperature.
Because of a headache I all the evening long have carried out to beds. But already today
in the morning I felt like well and vigorously. So I was prepared for an easy breakfast
from salad and have taken a shower. Has dressed up in the favourite suit and it was ready
to the working day. But today I felt like somehow unusually. The matter is that you could
not leave from my head. I began to think of you even more often. Each time I am seted by a
question, and what now makes my xxxxx? I do not know, it is good or bad, but it remains
the fact. And I do not want to hide it from you! Probably, you are surprised with my words.
I shall continue about my day. I have gone for work in very good mood. I really enjoyed
in this afternoon because I have many new emotions.
I very much frequently think of our relations. I am sure, that it will be the long and
strong relations based only on trust and understanding. I think, the man and the woman
should be, first of all, good friends. The love begins with friendship. If friendship
strong and mutual also the love also will be clean and mutual. I really want to fall
in love! I want to be happy and to do the beloved in exchange happy! I want to give the
smile to all!
I wait for your answer! Natalya.

Hi, my dear xxxxx!!! How you today? Mine visiting of Internet - cafe already became
for me tradition.
I have come today in hope that I shall see your letter for me. And I so am pleased,
that my expectations were embodied in a reality! I am simply happy, that you pay
the attention to my letters and their spelling for me. I enjoy each letter from you.
Each your word runs to me into memory, thus I can even wake up and tell among night,
that you have written to me. Having read your letter, I am full of energy for full day.
Dear xxxxx! Yesterday before dream I thought of you much, and I have understood much.
We did not meet you in a real life and we have only electronic letters, but I have such
feeling, that we are familiar with you many years and we know each other as the best
friends can know.
After long meditations over you I have understood, that I very much want to be with you
and to divide with you the life. I want to feel your heat and care. For you most likely
it is very unusual to hear it, but I the woman very emotional, passionate and
quick-tempered. I do not hold the feelings in myself, I speak about them at once.
I hope, you are not afraid of my words and understand me, xxxxx?
I think, that the most important factors in mutual relations are, certainly,
mutual understanding, love, respect and sincerity of partners. The man and the woman
should understand each other and come to the aid in any situation when it it is required.
They should care about each other.
His life should be and her life because they are additions of each of their destinies.
But when between in love there is a deceit, the family falls. It is law.
To the man I shall give the all love and tenderness which I saved during long time.
You know, xxxxx, tomorrow I have decided to go to church and to ask about us with you.
I want to wish you health and to be in good spirit. Remember, that you always in my heart!
Recently I have found east treatise of love. I have read in it,
that there are 3 sources of propensities of the man. It is soul, reason and a body.
Propensity of friendship derivative to number of souls. Propensity of respect derivative
to number of opinions. Propensity of desire derivative to number of a body.
All these propensities are connected among themselves.
You know, my lovely xxxxx! I should go now home, but I shall write to you as soon as
I will have opportunity, well? I with impatience shall wait for your letter!
Your Russian girl Natalya.

#15725 by The Enchantress Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:34 am
Additional stolen photographs used by this scammer;

#16729 by The Enchantress Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:54 am
Mails requesting money;

Hi, my honey xxxxx!

This huge happiness to receive your letter. This letter I waited more for others, whether because I asked you to answer you want to see each other in the person.You know, I grieve without you here awfully. This loneliness of me simply eats. I very much love you.

My life for quite some time now is not meaningful without you. It is very difficult to be lonely. You - my life. I very much want to embrace you and to feel heat of your body, to study your eyes and to feel like the happiest woman on light. Near to you I shall feel like in full safety. I am sure, that all will be good also destiny will do the utmost for our happiness. I frequently think of us and I try to dream, what life at us with you will be. Sometimes I feel, that you where - that beside. You as if a guardian angel which preserves me on far distance.

I want to be with you though I know, that we are shared with many kilometers. Therefore I tried to learn, that is required that I could arrive to you. I have decided to go in embassy. To me informed, that to arrive to your country, some documents are necessary for me and to receive the visa. It will borrow, certainly, time and, certainly, set of documents. But I shall make everything, that will depend on me.

But there is one thing which very much upsets me. To make all necessary documents, some sum of money is required. You know, for you it will sound very ridiculously and unpersuasively, but my monthly income does not allow me to pay all sum necessary for it. I receive only 250 $. I do not want to complain, but at this crisis very difficultly now that - or to get. But I am pleased with that I very much wish to arrive to you. It will be for us tremendous time. Time of performance of desires.

I very much love you, honey, and I do not want to lose. I am fair and sincere with you. I very much hope for your understanding. I have already given some papers to them, and they have made for me a file. Everything in what I need at present, it to pay the necessary sum. It makes 100 dollars for visa, for registration 60 dollars, medical inquiries 40 dollars, 50 dollars for interview and I should receive the foreign passport which 150 dollars cost approximately, well and other fine charges.

To me have told, that total I should pay 400 dollars. I do not know, whether you can help me, but I very much hope for your understanding and trust. I really want to see you very much, but, I am afraid, without your help I cannot make it. So it is vile, that money now correct all. They help to overcome all difficulties on our way. I very much hope, that we can trust each other. I hope, that you agree with me. Only present, that we can shortly be together. I very much love you!!!

You - the best, that could happen to me in this life. I awfully miss on you, my honey, and I wait impatiently for your fast reply.

Yours forever Natalya.

My lovely, my most favourite xxxxx!

I am glad to your letter. But most of all I am glad to that you have agreed to help me with the visa! You know, I was very difficult for me also very much was afraid to ask your help, in fact as I already spoke some letters back, there are many unfair people on the Internet!

My love, my sun, in this letter I want to give you all necessary information on how you can send me the help for the visa. If you really wish me to help with my visa for this purpose I shall give you the necessary information on how you can make transfer through system of the western union.

This information:

Republic: Mari El
City: Yoshkar-Ola
Name: Natalya
Lastname: Padalko

I am very glad that you trust me, my most favourite person in this world!

You know, today, after returning home, I shall necessarily tell to my mum that you will help me with arrival to you! You know, I already spoke with her that I want to depart to you! She has been very upset with that I want to leave from her! But after I have explained all to her, she has given the consent to that I have departed to you. Now I can make documents to arrive to you with quiet conscience! You know, I want to appear more likely in your embraces and to tell everything, that to you I feel! I was bothered with it to do through letters! I want, that at us all was seriously! Eyes in eyes! I hope, that you also it do!

My angel, I ask you, help me with 400 dollars for my visa! Thus you will speed up ours with you a meeting! I very strongly love you and is mad on you I miss! I very much wait for our meeting with you! I shall wait for your letter and I hope, that you will not keep me waiting for a long time your answer!

Your lovely Natalya

#16730 by The Enchantress Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:16 pm
Additional stolen photographs used by this scammer;