Information on romance scams and scammers.
#15729 by The Enchantress Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:00 pm
TRACY PANA

Liar and romance scammer

Claims 27 years old, "student nurse" born in Holland, but living in USA, single with no children. This scammer reveals "she" has had an accident in Africa and requests money to pay hospital bills

Mail addresses used;

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected] = fake "doctor"

Note these responses by this scammer in IM chat;

Tracy Pana: Hi xxxxx

Tracy Pana: whats up
Tracy Pana: How are you doing

Tracy Pana: Hmm great
Tracy Pana: i hope you are having a good day

Tracy Pana: Oh great

Tracy Pana: well i am studying nurse
Tracy Pana: so for how long have you been on this online stuff

Tracy Pana: Oh i see
Tracy Pana: well am pretty new to this
Tracy Pana: so how old are you

Tracy Pana: well i am 27

Tracy Pana: Oh do you wanna know why am sad xxxxx?
Tracy Pana: Ok i will tell you

Tracy Pana: I'm so sad and dont know what to do. I will be so much happy if you can take the time for me and help me out of my situation. I have been in west africa nigeria for 1 and half month now in a hospital.

I came down here with a friend of mine,she was originally born here but she came down to america for study.that was how we get to know each other.we both live together and spend time together.she told me to come over with her for a visit cuz she got a letter from her families saying her mom was sick and she want me to come along with her.she was the one i live with after i lost my parent years back so i cant say no to her .

I never knew we will be in a accident . we both had an accident and unfurtunately i lost her in the motor accident .we where both admitted to a hospital called crestal hospital .they try to look after her family but no one could come up for her at the mortuary . though i hurt myself too and was given a treatment while here alone .

im ok and better now that was the reason why i try to get on the doctor laptop. im just alone here using the doc laptop to talk to you . i dont know what to do cuz im alone and hopeless here . i keep crying and praying every moment on my returning back home. I cant help myself back home cuz the doctor want me to settle my hospital bills before i could leave. he has my returning ticket and passport with him and want me to pay for my bills before i could come back home .

Things has been so hard for me now and i dont know what to do . I have my returning ticket and passport with the doctor. I dont want it to get expired by date that was the reason why am asking for your help . I will be so much happy if you can be there for me back home. I promise that i will never make you regret of helping me when i return back home . all that i just need to do is to get my hospital bills settled then i can get back home .

I really need you to be there for me . I dont mind if i would pay it back when i return back home. If you willing to help me please help me contact the doctor and help me ask him the total amount that i owe and also help me ask him when i will be comming back home immidiately everything is settled up.

Here is the doctor contact or email him directly on your computer and help me ask him everything so that i can get outta here as soon as possible . here is his email [email protected] email please help me contact him immidiately and get back to me as soon as you help me write him on the email or when you help me talk to him on phone .

I promise to do whatever to pay you back dear. Waiting to hear from you sweetie i Will like you to Understand My Situation that am Stranded In a Hospital in west Africa at the moment and i need to settle the hospital some bill of $570 before i get out of here i Dont know if you can help me out of here...

you are the only hope for me now..no one to be there for me...i lost my parent when am young...since then have been trying by all means to make mylife better..please just try and get me out of here and i promise you will never regret helping me....

Tracy Pana: Oh babe i know i have tell you about my sutuation before and i know you know this now

Tracy Pana: i dont know if you can help me out of here

Tracy Pana: Nope babe that is the doctor email address

Tracy Pana: and i am going through alot here right now

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#15730 by The Enchantress Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:01 pm
Site messages;

Hi xxxxx i am happy to hear from you..well someone introduce me to this so i just wanna give it a try and see if i can find what am looking for on here..so i will like to know you and know more about you if you dont mind

Hi

whats up

How are you doing..my name is tracy..i am really from holland but move to usa 6 years ago..i was browsing and i came accros your profile..so am really interested in getting to know you more better...I am single with no kids,,,am an orphan who lost his parent and live alone by now..am really looking for my true soulmate and lovers on here..i like speaking my mind,.,cause am not ready for any head games..if you are looking for someone to have one night with..i guess am not your woman..and if you are looking for someone to open some stupid things on cam do not contact me..but if you are really serious in looking for a relationship and wanna settle down i think am your woman...i would love to know you more better,..you can meet me here let chat or email me.. [email protected] am online now..but at the moment i am so sad and depressed and i dont know if you will be willing to cheer me up and make me happy..

Mails;

Hello Dear,

Its nice reading little in your profile . I think you sound so nice and caring. I am single with no kids looking to get along with someone who knows what he want in life and what he's looking for in a relationship.Well more about me. I'm single with no kids.I am 5'7ft tall , 135lbs ,Brown hear,brown eyes.... when we get to meet and know each other better.lol . I have alot of interest in who am looking for in life . I want someone serious,someone to cuddle with infront of a fire,someone who will know how to love and that is ready for a longterm relationship...I want a man who is honest,caring,open-minded,trustworlthy,who will cherish me with love and care,passionate,humble,loyal,good personalty,goals oriented,affectionate,reliable,good hearted,and many more. I want someone who share same interest with me and that is ready to settle down someday.someone who will make me happy and that will be willing to share life together with me.one who will love me and that i will love aswell .someone who knows how to treat the heart of a woman with love and care.someone that i can talk to at any time,one who will listen and will be ready to have the time for me whenever . I will like to get to know you more better.
Are you still single?
How old are you ?
How long have you been single?
What do you do for a living I mean ur work?
What are you looking for in a relationship?
What do you like about me ?
I will be glad if you can give me good responds to my questions . I will like to get meet you someday . Kindly tell me little more about you self . Ok
Hoping to hear from you soon

Hello Dear,

I am so happy to hear from you again . You sound so nice and thanks for answering to my questions . I think we have alot to share together and i promise i will never make you regret of having me as someone of your heart . I am so sad and in depressed mood at the moment dear. Things have been so hard for me but i believe we work in hands together things can get better . I need your help and want you to be there for me after things workout for me . I promise to do whatever its gon takes for me to meet you. I dont have any one on earth since my mom and left me . I lost them years back this really hurt me but i believe i will get over it someday . I have been suffering and working harder to make my life better but i believe God will make a way for me someday. I have alot on my mind and i dont wanna keep hiding this for you . I am so sad dear . I want someone to talk to about it . If you care to know all that am going through dear kindly let me know Ok

Hello Sweetheart,

I'm so glad to hear from you and also that you are willing to know what am going through. I'm so sorry to meet you this way . Things have been so hard for me that was the reason why im trying to get to know you better first before i tell you anything. I'm so sad and dont know what to do. I will be so much happy if you can take the time for me and help me out of my situation. I have been in west africa nigeria for 1 and half month now in a hospital. I came down here with a friend of mine,she was originally born here but she came down to america for study.that was how we get to know each other.we both live together and spend time together.she told me to come over with her for a visit cuz she got a letter from her families saying her mom was sick and she want me to come along with her.she was the one i live with after i lost my parent years back . so i cant say no to her .I never knew we will be in a accident . we both had an accident and unfurtunately i lost her in the motor accident .we where both admitted to a hospital called crestal hospital .they try to look after her family but no one could come up for her at the mortuary . though i hurt myself too and was given a treatment while here alone . im ok and better now that was the reason why i try to get on the doctor laptop. im just alone here using the doc laptop to talk to you . i dont know what to do cuz im alone and hopeless here . i keep crying and praying every moment on my returning back home. I cant help myself back home cuz the doctor want me to settle my hospital bills before i could leave. he has my returning ticket and passport with him and want me to pay for my bills before i could come back home . Things has been so hard for me now and i dont know what to do . I have my returning ticket and passport with the doctor. I dont want it to get expired by date that was the reason why am asking for your help . I will be so much happy if you can be there for me back home. I promise that i will never make you regret of helping me when i return back home . all that i just need to do is to get my hospital bills settled then i can get back home . I really need you to be there for me . I dont mind if i would pay it back when i return back home. If you willing to help me please get back to me and let me know . I promise to do whatever to pay you back dear.
Waiting to hear from you sweetie

Hello xxxxx i Will like you to Understand My Situation that am Stranded In a Hospital in west Africa at the moment and i need to settle the hospital some bill of $570 before i get out of here i Dont know if you can help me out of here...you are the only hope for me now..no one to be there for me...i lost my parent when am young...since then have been trying by all means to make mylife better..please just try and get me out of here and i promise you will never regret helping me....

Hello xxxxx i understand you and i will like you to trust me and help me with this,..you are the only hope for me now...i will be so much happy if you can help me out of here babe and i promise i will never let you down or regret helping me

Hi babe am happy to hear back from you well about all the information you ask me to provide i have tell the doctor to get back to you but i don't know why they haven't..i really need your help and i want you to be there for me babe.everything seems so hard and sad for me..and if you really know you are interested in helping me why don't just you help me out and i promise i will never make you regret this or let you down please just try and trust me for this and help me ok

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.