Information on romance scams and scammers.
#15731 by The Enchantress Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:45 pm
LUBOV POLYAKOVA

Liar and romance scammer

Claims 27 years old, dob 30th June 1982, single, never married, living in Yoshkar-Ola, Republic of Mari El, Russia

Mail address used [email protected]

X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.5) Professional

Note - this scammers mail address listed on this site;

http://www.datingnmore.com/fraud/scam_email4.htm

Mails;

Hello my dear friend!!!

I know, that now on the Internet very much and it is a lot of messages of a similar sort and very much not many are valid and true. But I nevertheless want to try happiness and to find that unique, lovely, sensitive and careful friend. I hope, that it - you!
If I have interested you in the letter I shall be very flattered to receive from you the answer to this address: [email protected].

Also can be...!
Simply Lubov.
Bye, bye.......

Hello ! Good surprise to receive yours message. I am pleased, thank you for contacting me. I like your profile. I hope you have time to send me some messages and we could to learn each other. well... Now about me. I am 27 years old, My birthday on June, 30, my name Lubov. I was never married I live in an apartment of my parents.
Anything interesting in my work is not present. I work as the seller of man's,female jeans clothes.
Tell to me about yours work. Do you like your work? I also like to travel and i like new different places, but my work does not allow me to travel often. I have many friends, we spent time together, usually we go to the cafe to the movie to the concerts, we have many other entertainment. Also I prefer healthy style of a life. 2-3 times in week I visit the gym. I hold my body in the healthy form. And you have any sports in the life now? Tell me. I send you my pictures i hope you like. Also i want that you send to me some your pictures. And tell about you, about your interesting things, what you like to do, your hobby, what your character? I hope we shall have time for writing other interesting letters to each other. We shall look what will be...

Write me , I shall wait your letter. Your friend Lubov.

Hi ! I am pleased to receive your reciprocal message.

Your mail means for me, that I too was interesting in me. Do you really like me on picture? well.. in the next letter i shall send you another my picture. xxxxx i have questions and i would like to ask them in letters, I hope to get your answers OK? It is important for me to know your opinion on some things.

I have serious intentions im looking for serious relations.... I shall try to tell a little about my character. well.. I think im very romantic woman. I like to communicate with people, it is pleasant to me i like good humour. Also i very much estimate, honesty, loyalty, understanding, patience. I believe in love, and I think it very valuable thing which needs to be protected. I adore, to hear compliments and is ready to listen indefinitely. For me it is necessary, that around of me there was a cleanliness, I often do cleaning. I love a cosiness in the house and I enjoy in the silent evening of a house. Also i like to cook, various tasty things.... well also I am always ready to be the most patient. i think i good woman

Probably all women dream to find good man and dream about beautiful romantic relations. But often such things come to the end very quickly. In relations should be not only romanticism but a reality also. I have no intention to spend my time on such relations. While I have not met such man in my life. But i hope to find such person. I hope to make family. I think its main thing, not career or other success. Happy good family and love person are main. Tell me please what you want in the life? What the woman You dream to meet in the life?

Hi , it is pleasant, that you were interested in my some ideas in messages. Usually i do not tell about the deep ideas and opinions, but i has written to you, because i has felt desire to open it to you. I more independent woman, but probably sometimes am necessary that there was one man, which i can to open and trust - sometimes it happens hardly to reflect all these things. I am glad, that has found your understanding you see it happens not frequently.

xxxxx It is time to me to go to do some businesses and it is necessary to meet the friends. By the way I told them, that i got acquainted with you, and parents too. Have good day. I wait your
letters.

Yours Lubov.

Hi my dear xxxxx!

Have good day! I am glad, that my letters pleasant for you. How do you feel? I'm very good! I a little excited, and yesterday I hardly fell asleep. I was grasped with an idea about our meeting. It is joyful event for me from i have much emotions. Such as excitement both the big impatience and expectation of this day . You have brought the whole sea of emotions in my life, and it is difficult for me to consult with it, but I can tell, that it pleasantly and gave me new push and the purpose for life. I think, lovely, that it is necessary for us to arrange our meeting so that there were no difficulties and inconveniences in our affairs. I can arrange on my work, that to have some days free for me. , and will your work be to allow you to make it? Probably you have the intense schedule on work also you should be busy. Then we can meet more close from you or even I could arrive to you for some days. For me there is no problem to make long travel. If such way more convenient for you and my arrival not will create inconvenience for you , let's choose this plan. It for me even it is more good, because I can see as you live, your friends, you can show me where you live and different places loved for you and if sometime you will need to visit your work. My work not so important also also here can manage without me, therefore I do not worry about my work. Inform me dear, the opinions! If it is a good way for you too I shall make preparations for travel.

My hugs and kisses!!!

Your Lubov.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#15732 by The Enchantress Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:46 pm
Hello my love I thank you for tenderness of your words and cleanliness of feelings to me.Your love is so gentle and pleasant, that inspires me and has wonderful strength, it is strength of your love,my love .You something not terrestrial for me, you the edge of my dreams!!!I think of you always!!! You have grasped my mind, have filled in my body supernatural strength, have kindled a flame of passion in my heart.There is you one for me, and there is nothing more!!! You my light. My white-winged an angel that has carried away me in paradise. I want to fly with you to edge of the world, anywhere, but only to be with you, my love !!!I should be with you! I should be with you now! I shall be with you always, my fine !!!And I know, I feel that this day, this fantastic instant, will be embodied in a bewitching reality very soon!!!My sweet if today I shall write the application to left work, after two weeks I shall be free of workand I shall have a few money!!!Though I shall have approximately 170 $, but I can't begin process in travel agency to arrive to you, my love!!!

Can you send me 200 $, that I would begin this process?

I also should inform, that I know some ways of transfer money in other countries. Daddy speaks, that if to send money to very big distance It is better to use the MoneyGramm. I can receive your money there.It will be necessary for you to define the following information:

Russian FederationCountry: RussiaCity: Yoshkar-Ola

First Name: Lubov Last name: Polyakova

To me have told, that I should know number translation of the control.It were numbers(MTCN), your full name and home addressI shall hope, that we shall take all things as it probably is fast.I spoke with my director, and I shall have a vacation, it To visit your country. I can take all things here, and now it is necessary to solve only a thing with money.I shall hope very much for you. I know, that you not the materialistic person and you will not regret for money for our meeting. There are things on the order that more important, Than money.It - love and family for example, and we should not forget about it.My charming, on it I finish to write to you.

Millions, billions my most tender and gentle kisses for you,

Your Lubov

Hello my xxxxx .

i can't find money here. But i ask you to believe me because i am not going to let you down. i want to come to you and i love you with all my heart and thats' why i thought you could help me to come to you.

You would really feel and i would show you how much i love you. You would be happy with me. Please don't make the wrong decision, you really lose true and real love.

Your Lubov

Hello my xxxxx!

I have received your letter and I hasten to answer my love I need 200 dollars It is the big sum, but I ask to entrust me It is necessary for me, only to arrive to you I swear to earn and return this money Entrust to the god, the heart, and me We shall be together, and we shall be happy!I swear, that we shall not have problems with money, I am not afraid of workI have not got used to luxury and I know the price to money The faster you will send me the necessary sum, the faster I can finish this process and arrive to you I would like to begin our home life with zero and to pass all difficulties together with you Now our meeting depends on you, and from your decision My mum too so thinks, She sends the regards to you and blesses us! She already loves you as the own son I love you too, but as the future husband! I love you , and I want to arrive to you I hope it will not occupy a lot of time, and you can send me a remittance

I wait for your letter with impatience

I LOVE YOU!

Your Lubov

#15733 by The Enchantress Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:47 pm
Additional stolen photographs used by this scammer;