Information on romance scams and scammers.
#15775 by The Enchantress Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:37 am
FLORANCE BUBA

Liar and romance scammer

User name used flora501

Claims 23 or 24 years old, dob 11th January 1985, single with no children, "nursing student" living in Monrovia, Liberia or Australia or Cape Town, South Africa or Dakar, Senegal or Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Mail address used [email protected]

This scammer on these following dating sites;

http://www.dating-blind.co.uk/personals-10767

Name: Florance
Nickname: Flora501
Nationality: Liberian
Ethnicity: Other
Birth date: 1985-01-11
Sex: Woman
Marital status: Single
Seeking: Man,
Purpose: date, one-night stands, discreet encounters, open relationship, romance, long-term relationship, chat, friendship first, maybe more, short-term relationship, don't know, marriage, casual encounters, travel companion, leisure, threesome, fun, some friends
Interests: Travelling, Movies, Sport, Sex, Cooking, Music
Languages: English
Music: R&B / Soul, POP / Dance
Height(*) Metric/Imperial: 166 / 5'4''
Weight(*) Metric/Imperial: 58 / 128
Body type: Athletic
Education: bachelors

Religion: Christian
Astrological sign: Capricorn (23 December-19 January)
Eye color: Hazel
Hair color: black
Income: Unspecified
Cuisines I like:
Drinking: Never
Smoking: Non-smoker
Children: No
Home pets: No

More about me:

Wow,do you really want to know me? Well,hold on i will tell you who i am.I am a young girl that like things of the nature.I like cooking for my loved ones for fun.I also like meeting honest and nice people in life for fun.I like going to the beach with my loved ones for fun.

About my perfect date:
Personal quote: Unless You Discover,You Can Never Recover.
Profile viewed: 32
Activity: Not active

http://www.ozmatch.com.au/showprofile.php?id=207

flora501

Looking for: Man

I am here in search of an honest person to
date with in life.I like cooking for my loved
ones of r fun.I alo like going to the beach
with my loved ones for fun.

http://www.singlefling.com/flora501

NickName: flora501
Date Of Birth: 1985-01-11
Ethnicity: Other
Sexuality: Straight
Currently: Single
Sex: Female
Looking For: Male
Seeking: E-mail / Chat

Body Type: Athletic
Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 190 pounds - 195 pounds
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: Black
City: Monrovia
State: Non-US State

Wow,do you really want to know me? Well,hold on i will tell you who i am.I am a young girl that like things of the nature.I like cooking for my loved ones for fun.I also like meeting honest and nice people in life for fun.I like going to the beach with my loved ones for fun.

I am an honest,open minded woman looking for a man of my choice to share my dreams marriage ,life, love and world with in happiness and fantasy. I respect feelings, desire and thoughts and do not play on someone's emotions. I need a man to love me just the same way i love him, a man who will not look down on colour of skin being black or white and even though we are miles from each other, I believe love speaks from a distance and whispers from the heart. love is a feeling compared when you´re in heaven. you can do anything you want without any limitations. just like me, a woman hoping to find heaven through my partner. wishing we can lick each other until we both melt. i´m looking for a partner who can sprinkle some human nutrients to my dry farm. am a person who always want to be on top. i am a single woman who wants to have a partner who has a soft and graceful touch so my mountains will grow and my river will flow.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#15777 by The Enchantress Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:39 am
http://www.youbeenx.com/profile.php?x=flora501

Username: flora501 Age: 23 Location: Dakar Country: South Africa

I am a young girl that like staying in a cool & neat environment,i like cooking for my loved ones,i also like meeting honest people in life.

I like meeting honest people.

i hate liers.

http://kupika.com/flora501

flora501
24 F Senegal
speaks English

i am a young girl that like staying in a cool & neat environment,i
like cooking for my loved ones,i also like meeting honest people in
life.I want to date someone that has respect for people.i like beach.

http://www.matchmeuk.com/profile.php?uid=1000406

flora501

I am a: Female
Seeking: Male
For: Friendship

About me:
I would describe myself as a vivacious, charismatic young lady with a warm, open personality. I can chat on most topics and subjects and consider myself well read and an attentive listener and knowledgeable conversationalist.I have a great sense of humour and I am very bubbly and chatty. I can easily be just as happy chatting and relaxing as I am partying or being wined and dined.

I am sexily confident within myself and have a saucy, wild, adventurous side to me, which I just love to have any excuse to explore whenever I can... .so watch out! Your time with me will be more than interesting as I love to tease and play... I am happy to see ladies too. Whoever you are your time with me will be fun and satisfying as I really do enjoy myself....

So make that appointment. I am friendly and I would be delighted to hear from you as I don't take my life for granted and genuinely enjoy good times.

About you:
You ought not to be the ultimate "HIM" man. I need somebody who can catch all unwanted things that come's out from me whenever i need to sneeze. I know I talk in riddles so I need to find my Jester.Somebody who can keep up with my happy shiny mood sometimes but can also be a good company who is affluent, gentlemen that knows how to treat a girl with sensitivity,thoughtfulness and respect, as I would always give you this myself. So twinkle twinkle little star, how I wonder If you could be my Jester tonight. If you're ready to answer my riddles, take the challenge now..

General Profile

Marital status: Single
Profession: Medical
Education: High School
Children: Don't have any children
Religion: Christian

Physical Profile

Overall looks: Attractive
Ethnic background: African-American/Black
Body type: Slim
Height: 5'6"(168cm)
Weight: 115-135lbs(52-61kg)
Hair color: Brown
Eyes color: Green

Social Profile

Smoking habits: Don't smoke
Drinking habits: Am a social drinker
Most likely to be found: At the library
When it comes to sex: I prefer not to answer
My last relationship lasted: 3 - 6 months
Most serious relationships: 1 - 3
About my reading habits: I read regularly
I want to get married: As soon as possible

Message;

flora4buba. Oh my friend, Nice Meeting You,i wanna be your friend. First friendship cannot be seen or even be touched,it must be felt within the heart.Hoping you feel just the way i do.wow, friends are like clothes without them you feel naked!I guess am right. Am presently residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.