Information on romance scams and scammers.
#102033 by Grunt Mon May 14, 2012 4:40 pm
another lonely general :laugh-s:

zorpia.com
Username: williamcaldw0816
Name: william
Interests:Travelling, Fashion, Politics, Music, Food, Technology, Health, Chatting, Traveling, Movies, Cars, Games, Travel, Culture, Zorpia, Fitness, Photography, Science, Art, Relationships, Fun, Paranormal, Sports, Tv Shows, Relationship, Beauty, Love

Hello my dear I page you and I would like to know more and more about you if you don't mind try and get back to me, My Name is General William Caldwell, I am a nationality of United States of America, I was born and raise in Columbus Georgia and i am 55 years old. I started my Career 1976 after graduating with military honors from the U.S. I am the Commander, NATO Training Mission – Afghanistan and Commander, Combined Security Transition Command - Afghanistan,

I am divorce with 2 children, my 2 children are grown up with their own career and family. I want a woman that is not too hurt and not too hard to trust again and can give herself to a husband to be loved and taken care of in a way that will bring a joy of life and an appreciation she will look forward to every day. There is a lifestyle of marriage in the Lord that gives life and purpose to being married and can really be enjoyed. I am looking for that quality of marriage are you?

I feel I am a man of integrity and a family provider. I think I am kind in heart and tender of soul. I am proud in the quality of what I do and responsible.. I believe in taking care of a woman and treating her as a gift that God meant her to be. I also understand that making love is not just a physical act of two bodies would want but someone that is kind, caring, loving, enjoys life, one that knows there is stress in life..but doesn't let it ruin her life, one that isn't afraid to show and express their feelings, someone that agrees to disagree at times.

I love going to the beach,dancing,swimming,playing games like golf,chess,card and pool,I am also looking for a very nice,honest,kind,God fearing woman,trustful,faithful,loyal,caring and loving woman that we are going to spend the rest of our life together. I am sure You're a woman that knows what she wants, I am a man that knows what I want and it is exactly the same.
[email protected]
Advertisement

#102343 by Grunt Tue May 15, 2012 7:58 pm
Hello to you
How are you doing today ? I got your mail and i will also like to know more and more about you if you don;t mind please try to get back to me too
I i have told you before if i am not mistaking,,,I am a nationality of United States of America, I was born and raise in Columbus Georgia and i am 55 years old. I started my Career 1976 after graduating with military honors from the U.S. I am the Commander, NATO Training Mission – Afghanistan and Commander, Combined Security Transition Command - Afghanistan,
I am divorce with 2 children, my 2 children are grown up ...
he wrote that before :lol:
Take care
William...

Received: from [80.87.92.57]
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 1

Accra, Ghana

see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_B._Caldwell

Commander of the 3rd Brigade Combat Team Col. Bryan Owens, left, watches as Lt. Gen. William Caldwell pins a Silver Star medal on Spc. Jeremiah Church's uniform Nov. 29 at an event near Fort Bragg.

http://www.armytimes.com/news/2007/12/a ... s_071202w/