Information on romance scams and scammers.
#102338 by Grunt Tue May 15, 2012 7:00 pm
George waved at you in Get Dating!
Regards,
The Get Dating Team

zorpia.com
GeorgleLingo
Username: GeorgleLingo
Name: George

this mugu is mixing pics :lol:

pic shows
Ryan DeMont
33 from California, United States
Musician

http://www.starnow.com/ryandemont

yahoo avatar

Advertisement

#102339 by Grunt Tue May 15, 2012 7:09 pm
yahoo avatar lead to

quepasa.com
uid 273829653
Captain Collin Francis Lingo
41 / Hombre
Oregon City, Oregon, United States
Usuario desde 1/03/12

#102340 by Grunt Tue May 15, 2012 7:17 pm
i will like to tell you more abut my self and abut my family also ...my name is George Lingo, i was born in 1966 in ORLANDO FLORIDA IN UNITED STATE, when was in one years old baby my mother take back to Mexico ...the reason why my mother take me back to Mexico is that because my father not have time with her...my father also is a military man that is why..let me tell you abut my father how he meet my mother.. my father also a US ARMY before he retired as Major General...my father name is Williams Lingo and is a medical in US ARMY...will have different department in military,like Military Police department ...medical department and Special Force department ...when my father travel to Mexico for one years course he meet my mother and married her when his finish the course he bring my mother to united state to settle down with my father,before i was born my father always go to war because is a Medical personal he need to take care soldier that have wooded that is why my father don't have time with my mother, when i was born my mother need to take me back to Mexico.to take good care of me ..after that, when i was 20years old my father tell my mother to take me back to united state so that i can join US ARMY like him too before is retired from the job ...i join US ARMY as age of 20years ..when i join the US ARMY my mother need to go back to Mexico because she is not happy with my father because i join the ARMY the reason is that am the only son that is why ...after my father retired as Major General he settle down in united state and he still working under military hospital as doctor ..before my father died 5years ago as age of 80years ... i was in Afghanistan when his die ..that is all the story abut my family ....let me continue abut my own.after i fish from US ARMY CADET i was decorate as a of Private , after that i been in many country for peacekeeping mission because i m under 39TH INFANTRY BRIGADE COMBAT TEAM ....since i finish from US ARMY CADET I never settle down for 5mounth in united state because am always go out for mission ....that is why i i plan for my life that if i find the honest woman to married i will quit the job so that i will have time with my family ...i don't want to take my father step because my father don't have time with my mother ...that is why and i don't want to settle down in united state if i quit the job ..the reason is that i don't want to work under military any more because i know march abut then that is why if i settle down in united state then will need me to work under US ARMY CADET that is why i want to leave the country to settle down in another country so that i can have time for my self and my family...
i love you so much
George

Received: from [175.142.173.44]
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
#102345 by Grunt Tue May 15, 2012 8:04 pm
too late mugu, I guessed your email address before you wrote me this message in my inbox

27 mins ago
Hello Dear,
I am GEORGE LINGO, by name,i m STAFF SERGEANT IN U.S ARMY i was very happy when i glanced through your profile i can know that you are the kind of woman that is very good to know and i will be very happy also if you can go through my won profile also so if you like mine as i really like yours please try to reply me through this my private email address....([email protected])....Please i will be looking forward to hear from you as soon as possible to chat with me and i will be also happy if you can add me to your private email address too so that we can able to chat and know more about each other.
Thanks,
LINGO
#128705 by Spook Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:51 pm
http://person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=6587520
USER ID: 6587520
Nickname: lingo
Name: henry
State/Region: Kansas
City: Wichita
How do I describe myself?? :} Of course, I am a happy-go- lucky man who is cheerful, generous, lively, friendly, patient, sophisticated, easy going, romantic, sincere, industrious, self confident and funny. I lead an active life and I enjoy travelling and playing sports too. In a relationship, I think that love, understanding and chemistry are very important.

#142744 by crj28 Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:50 am
I also commenced an email dialogue with this guy - now using the Name "Alfred Lingo" via RSVP an Australian dating site. Whilst he didn't ask for any money I am sure that was coming. The way I caught him out was to put an email tracking image in an email supposedly from his daughter!! Turns out the email was read in Ghana - so I am guessing that is his real location. I would advise any woman thinking of corresponding with any of these guys to use an email tracker such as Spypig so you can identify what country they are actually in.
#150733 by Grunt Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:06 am
MS
Lingo Buckler
Male, 37, Mesa, Arizona
Blurbs
About me:
I am originally from Meza Arizona,I Joined the military to serve my country and to keep the flag of my country flying....Now i am presently stationed in Afghanistan for peace keeping. I have a great respect for all of nature ,and fond appreciation of all forms of life ,i don't take anything or anyone for granted ,i am a very well balanced and responsible individual ,i doplay games but card with my platoon when there is no much to do...lol...I don't play games with peoples feelings or emotions ,nor do i put up with people playing with my feelings , i am very sensitive , kind , gentle ,warmhearted , loving , affectionate , caring ,sympathetic ,understanding,compassionate ,honest,sincere , trustworthy , reliable , and loyal , i don't lie or manipulate people as i don't want to be lied to either , i have a lot of integrity , morals , values , standards , ethics , and i live according to my convictions as they make me who i am today..i am getting to the peak of my service in the military soon...so i am coming home after the discharge from duty,This is my last assignment with my country after serving the country for 22yrs....I am coming home for good....I am trying to find a woman that we could be friends and lover...someone i can come home to after my service...Someone i can call my own..MY WIFE..I am widower,I have been alone for over 3yrs...i am sure no one would want to be alone for the rest of his stay in earth cos i know its not easy to be alone.Am believer and love to learn and try new things. I just want someone that i could share the rest of my life with and we can be together as one big family....
Who I'd like to meet:
I am trying to find a good woman who can be a friend and a lover...Who will make me laugh and i do the same to her...LIke to meet with someone that has a great respect for all of nature,cos Love is about natural feelings and expression... A balanced and responsible individual,who does not play games with peoples feelings or emotions..A woman that is very sensitive , kind , gentle , warmhearted , loving , affectionate , caring , sympathetic , understanding , compassionate , honest , sincere , trustworthy , reliable , and loyal , who has a lot of integrity , morals , values , standards , ethics ,. I like to meet with a woman who is ready to have fun with me all the time and would want to enjoy life according to how she wants it to be... Someone that has it all...A woman who will want to try some new things with me... I really want to be with someone who has feeling and who knows what it takes to be a parent...I love to meet with someone that is ready to talk and chat,cos i guess its the best way of meeting and getting to know each other...
Details
Here for: Dating, Serious Relationships
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
Education: Some college
Schools Mccarrick, Fall River,MA
1995 to 1998

#150734 by Grunt Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:29 am
same military pics also here
badoo
Sergbox, 43
Was online more than a week ago
Wants to date with a girl, 32-70