Information on romance scams and scammers.
#16011 by The Enchantress Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:16 am
LATTY FAITH

Liar and romance scammer

Aka Yetty Faith

User name used westernnot

Claims 27 or 29 years old, born in Switzerland, moved to Kansas City, Missouri, USA, but presently studying in Nigeria

Mail address used [email protected]

This scammer on this dating site http://www.mydailyflog.com/westernnot

yetty faith - westernot - i am looking for a serious thing

29 year old, woman from United States

i am very sincerely caring trust worthy lolyality faithful

(site message)

westernnot said on 16/09/08 9:27 AM

i am a cool and shy girl ..I hate cheating and lieing and fighting ...my ex boyfriend cheated on me so since then i have to be single and i love to meet someone that is honest,open minded,caring, romantic and i love to meet someone special ok.. I will love to meet someone cool and caring person trusthworthy..honest and cool person that can take care of me and i will be with him till the rest of my life and i will be caring and lovely to him if you only he can promise not to cheat on me ok...here ismy mail i will get back to you [email protected]

Message;

i am a cool and shy girl ..I hate cheating and lieing and fighting ...my ex boyfriend cheated on me so since then i have to be single and i love to meet someone that is honest,open minded,caring, romantic and i love to meet someone special ok...
I will love to meet someone cool and caring person truth worthy..honest and cool person that can take care of me and i will be with him till the rest of my life and i will be caring and lovely to him if you only he can promise not to cheat on me ok..........here is my instant messenger or mail me ...........i don;t think i can get back on this site anymore because i just give it a trial we can only communicate on my mail [email protected]

Mail;

Hello,

I am Yetty,By Name. Am new to this online ,I just registered about few days now,did this on line thing work for you? Do you meet anyone special .I will like to know more about you and hope things work out for us. Am looking for a man to make me happy again and be there for me always while i will do the same back to him.I do believe in friendship first ,that will make us know each other more better .

its quite unfortunate that i am presently in Nigeria right now ,but i am going to be back very soon because i only have few more time to spend here ,i am only waiting for my certificate which will be available a while from now .

i am going to tell you a little info about me and some of the things I'm into, so let me get more personal about myself. Well i am 27 years,Am from Kansas city in MO. Am a graduate in Business Admin but i am basically here in Nigeria for my masters which i am almost done with .i stay with my parent all my Life but unfortunately i lost them in a car wreck I would have to say that my best overall quality is just simply my personality. I can say that I don't know too many people if there is any that do not really like me. I attribute most of that to my parents because I think they did a pretty good job with me. Of course I would hope so being that I am the first and only child..Its so painful that i lost my parent but i still thank God for the position i am now and will always thank God cos HE's always there for me.

I am just a really nice person who will help anyone who needs my help. I could go on, but you may think that I am some kind of crazy gurl.i am very fun to be with,i am easy going,passionate and Open Minded,i basically Joined the site to see if there are still reliable men out there,i know there are lots of different people out there on the site,some are worth to be Trust and Loved why some are not worth it..but all i just want you to know is that i am a young lady who has lots to offer but i am only willing to give my love to the right man who wins my heart I never speak negatively about people, I take less and listen more to people and does not jump into other people's affairs.I am a great giver when i have it i give,because I so much believes in the Multiplied returns.I have fully decided to be a role Model to my children and a good, loving and caring wife to my husband,But I doesn¢t want to mess myself with the wrong Man,Basically I decided to settle with a very nice understanding loving and caring Man.I'm seeking a man (open, kind, serious, confident, cheerful, responsible) who is ready for marriage, Cos i want to start a new family,I will move with him and stay with him if things workout between Us.

i want a man that i cant Live without not a man that i can live with,a man that is willing to start new thing I don't play games and don't want to waste my time and the time of other people,I'm a woman who has a very strong desire for a serious relationship.I have been Hurt before and will not allow that to happen to me again,thats why i took my time to look for my LoveLife.It's so great to be together and love and I hope, someday we'll meet and we will be happy in our souls and hearts! An open, kind, serious, confident, cheerful,responsible man, who is ready for marriage.I hope to create a happy, cosy, secure marriage with a nice man, I would love to have a loving family in a nice house where everyone feels good to come home to.I think a woman must take care of her husband and children (family) first,I have a dream to meet the person with whom it is possible to live my life.

Here we go. Let me know of one of your most embarrassing moments that you have had. It doesn't have to be the most just one. Oh and maybe some info on yourself as well. Talk to you later.I will send some of my pictures in next email.Bye for now.

These are all my lovly pic i have for now.......ok
Regards.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#16012 by The Enchantress Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:16 am
Excerpts from IM chat;

Latty Faith: How are u doing

Latty Faith: i am fine

Latty Faith: so what have you been upto today

Latty Faith: That cool

(victim asked if "she" in Nigeria now?)

Latty Faith: yes i am \

Latty Faith: oh okay

Latty Faith: i will be back to the state this week or next weeks

Latty Faith: i am looking for someone that i can start my new life with

Latty Faith: Likewise i told you i am here to study

Latty Faith: i am the one and only my both parent have

Latty Faith: so i am living on my own

Latty Faith: so i am living in school hostel

Latty Faith: nope means i am living inside the school

Latty Faith: what did you do for a living and what are you looking for in a wowman

Latty Faith: i study Business Admin

Latty Faith: what are you looking for in a wowman

Latty Faith: am a cool and shy girl ..I hate cheating and lieing and fighting ...my ex boyfriend cheated on me so since then i have to be single and i love to meet someone that is honest,open minded,caring, romantic and i love to meet someone special ok..

Latty Faith: How long have you been online dating stuff

Latty Faith: month weeks

Latty Faith: I will love to meet someone cool and caring person trusthworthy..honest and cool person that can take care of me and i will be with him till the rest of my life and i will be caring and lovely to him if you only he can promise not to cheat on me ok

Latty Faith: My favorite physical activities: Basketball, Dancing,swimming,listening to music, Jogging/Running

Latty Faith: and u

Latty Faith: My favorite food(s): American, Chinese/Dim Sum, Fast Food/Pizza, Japanese/Sushi

Latty Faith: My favorite music: Blues, Disco, Hard Rock & Metal, Jazz, Soul/R&B,Favourite Color & Flower,Blue Color... Rose Flower

Latty Faith: I hate to be cheat and fighting and disobey .I love to meet good person and trustworthy honest ,caring good person and i will care for him na di will also do that ...As at now i am in west africa on my final year project so i will be back as soon as possible to the state so i will like to meet you in person ..

Latty Faith: i study Business Admin

Latty Faith: i am from Switzerland originally

Latty Faith: but i came down to US with my parent when i am still a kids

Latty Faith: My ex boyfriend went to marry my best friend one day i was going to check on my ex boyfriend and i met both of them in my boyfriend's room and i fated and i was rushed to the hospital that was so painful But i have to forget about it and start a new life.and this is one of my most embarrassing Moment.

Latty Faith: yes it is

Latty Faith: and u what can u tell me about your ex

Latty Faith: i understand what you have gone throughand i hope we all gone truth all this pain.so now i need some that can love me for who i am and some that can take care of me and the person that will be honest with me and i am ready to relocate with my life partner

Latty Faith: i am in west africa on my school.coz i came down to west africa on my school.coz since my parent are dead i take care of myself and pay for my school fees and so my parent where suppose to be assisting me but they are dead so i have to come down to west africa coz i can not afford the state tution fees

Latty Faith: it is the funds that my parent left for me i use to sponsor myself to school

Latty Faith: My exam will be taken next tomorrow

Latty Faith: and i have been used the funds with me booked my flight back to the state?

Latty Faith: i am looking for someone that i will relocate with

Latty Faith: That is why i register to that site

Latty Faith: i told u that i have no one in my life exept u i am chating with right now

Latty Faith: i only have one friends and she let me down

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.