Information on romance scams and scammers.
#103185 by befree22 Sat May 19, 2012 4:32 pm
[email protected]
IP 76.74.247.7
ISP:PEER 1 Network
Organization:Hosting Metro
City:Richmond
State/Region:British Columbia

Metrohost.com
We provide all services - web hosting

Email from him
How are you doing?I hope you are fine and cool,I just want you to know that I very much appreciated receiving your letter every moment i check my mail. You are a very special person who I SERIOUSLY want to explore the possibility of building a long term relationship with, that will in time turn into a marriage and happiness one day.. That is my dream, and I hope to make it come true with you if you wont cheat on me!. In my heart I feel you have all the qualities it takes to make me very happy..
About my past relationship,After the death of my wife. I was cheated on, My Ex cheated on me and i just have to let go....Its happened one Saturday morning, i was to travel for a business trip to Illinois in Chicago, and she dropped me at the airport and left.. I C.But suddenly i couldn't make my flight that day cause, my flight was re-scheduled to be the next Saturday and i have to go back home, to get her informed that my flight was re-scheduled i was not able to get her on the phone....Getting to her place, i couldn't find Her in the sitting room so i had to check her in the living room, on getting there...I couldn't stand what i saw!!! My reasoning which I understand is very strange in today's world, but my belief is my heart and soul, and the passion that is in it is very unique and special, so I made the deviI CAUGHT Her MAKING LOVE TO ANOTHER MAN ,It made me feel sad,made me mad and crazy i felt like eating my self up, Don`t know what to say or to do..So i just started crying and she was trying to make me understand that its the work of Devil and not her intention, and ever since then i was single, I was lonely and far from sex for 9 month plus till now.resion and made a promise to God that I would not be sexually active for the sake of just wanting sex, or to have sex for someone elses own self gratification. Knowing the passion that is contained in my heart and soul is very unique, I made the decision to abstain from sex because I want this special gift to be shared with the person I am dedicating the rest of my life to, as my wife to be...
It is very important for me to build a life of stability, security, and opportunity for the special person, I hope to share my thoughts, feelings, experiences, dreams and fantasies with, and to offer the best in opportunities for my son I also do enjoy my job but a times stressful. Professionally,Twice in Australia and once in New Zealand and been to South Africa for holiday and learn`t how to speak like them just little
Honey in me you are going to find a Man that is blessed with an over abundance of passion to give to the ones heart and soul,I share my heart and soul with. For you to really know me you will have to experience me, as the love that makes up my heart is like a waterfall, where the water never stops flowing down. In this case my heart is the waterfall, and the love and passion that flows endlessly is representing the water. I am a very unique person for many reasons, but one of those is the fact that I can never get enough of romancing that special someone.
Thank you again for giving me the opportunity to build this special friendship with you!. You will be rewarded for it through the passionate love that makes up my heart and soul!. I am so excited to be able to do my best,With all the passion that makes up my heart and soul!. My special friendship with you is something I want to make permanent and eventually build into a Marriage and leave happy together one day.
Directly from my heart to yours!
My Queen!
Proflie
gibsonstone98
http://www.connectingsingles.com/user/gibsonstone98
I am a:
50 yr-old man seeking women, 45-80
online today!
Height:
6' 1" (185 cm)
Body Type:
Average
Ethnicity:
White/Caucasian
Religion:
Christian/Catholic
Smokes:
Never
Drinks:
Occasionally
Marital Status:
Widowed
Has Kids:
Yes, and they live with me
Wants Kids:
Not Sure
Hide/Show
In my own words
About me:
about myself and some of my picture,I am a passionate man looking for a passionate woman who wants to be loved forever. I want to find someone to share my life with.I am eager to find someone who can love me and my son . I have a lot of love to give you if you want it. I am caring, sharing, considerate and very friendly. I can talk a lot some times but I would prefer listening and learning. I have been very lonely on my own and would love to have someone who can show me lots of affection. Whilst I'm not Brad Pitt or Richard Gere my friends say I'm good looking. Im a widow my wife passed away immediately she gave birth to my son Nelson and ever since then i've been a lonely and that is why I want to find the right one as I need it more than anything.
I’m looking for:
looking for a someone who is going to be honest and trust
Hide/Show
More about me
Height:
6' 1" (185 cm)
Body Type:
Average
Hair Color:
Gray
Eye Color:
Blue