Information on romance scams and scammers.
#16176 by samyg Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:01 pm
recieved email like all these hope this helps someone.

Nice to meet you?

Dearest one,
I am a single girl searching for friendship, after reading a little about you while i was browsing the internet on (http://www.my.opera.com) i became interested in you, so please give me the chance to introduce myself to you.
My names are Jasmine Jessica Awa i am 23 yrs old , i came from Liberia in Africa. I am the only daughter of Dr Wilson Awa. my late father was the director of 'AWA INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LIMITED' (AICL) before his death from the war going on in my country .It was on one early morning attack to my family killing both my parents on a cold blood as i am the only one left. i flew to a near by country Dakar Senegal where we are staying now as a refugee. I am doing my second year in nursing school before the incident occurred.
Please kindly contact me with this my private email address so that i can send my pictures to you for further introductions, i believe that distance,age,color or even religion will not be a barrier to this relationship. I will also want to know your likes and dislikes as i will tell you more about me in my next mail.
Awaiting to hear from you very soon, God bless you
yours faithfully,
Jasmine Jessica.

Changed thread title after splitting post to its own thread - Ralph
Advertisement

#16232 by Ralph Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:10 am
Hi Samy

Welcome to Scamwarners

I have moved this post to the romance section where it will get the exposure it deserves.

While the basic format includes standard advance fee fraud, romance is used to encourage vics to believe and be more enclined to part with their money

If you haven't already done so, please take a look through this thread viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3607 it will provide a lot of useful information.
#16236 by The Enchantress Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:32 am
This scammer is also posting on Russian sites;

jasmine jessica <[email protected]>

?????? ????,
? ???? ??????? ???? ???? ??? ????, ????? ?????? ??????? ? ??? whlie ???? ??????? ? ????, ? ???? ?????????????? ? ??? ???, ??????????, ????? ??? ??????????? ??????????? ???? ???.
??? ????? ?????? ???????? ??? ? 23 ???, ? ??????? ?? ???????, ? ??????. ? ???????????? ???? ??????? ??????? ???. ????? ????????? ???? ??? ?????????? 'AWA INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LIMITED' (AICL) ?? ??? ?????? ? ?????????? ???? ?????????? ? ???? ??????. ?? ??? ????? ?????? ????? ????????? ?? ??? ????? ???? ????? ???? ????????? ?? ????????????, ??? ? ?????? ???? ????????. ? ???????? ? ????????? ? ?????? ???????? ??????, ??? ?? ????????? ? ????????? ????? ?????????? ? ???????? ???????. ? ????? ??? ?????? ??? ? ????? ????????? ?? ?????????.
??????????, ????????? ?? ???? ? ???? ??????? ????? ???, ??? ? ???? ????????? ???? ?????????? ? ??? ??? ??????????? ?????????. ? ????? ????? ?? ?????? ???? ??????????? ? ?????????. ? ????? ??? ?????? ??? ??? ? ???? ????????? ?????.
???????? ???????? ?? ??? ????? ?????, ??? ??????????? ???
? ?????????,
?????? ????????.

(translation)

jasmine of jessica Road is one, I one girl searches for soul my mother, after reading a little about you whlie me [serfing] in the network, I began to be interested in you so, if you please, give to me the possibility to present to itself you. My names Jessica [Av]'s jasmine I 23 years, I arrived from Liberia, to Africa. I am the only daughter of doctor Wilson [Ava]. my deceased father he was the director of ' AWA INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LIMITED' (AICL) to its death as a result of wars it occurs in my country. It was one on having early in the morning attack my family killed of both my parents on cooly, as I only one remained. I arrived flying in the nearest to the country of Senegal Dakar, where we are located at present stay as the refugee. I make my second year in the school of nurses to the incident. If you please, be connected with me in my quotient address by the fact that I can send my photographs to you for further introduction. I also would want to learn your predilections and antipathies. I will say to you more about me in my following mail. Expectation to hear from you very soon, god will bless you With the respect, Jasmine of Jessica.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.