Information on romance scams and scammers.
#16324 by The Enchantress Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:46 am
LESLIE MERA

Liar and romance scammer

Aka Leslie Kings Jones

User name used lesliesinger

Claims 28 or 30 or 32 or 33 years old, dob 8th or 10th october 1979, single, divorced, Canadian nationalality, living in Riverside, Maryland, USA or Manchester, England, UK

Mail address used [email protected]

Screenshots of dating profiles;

This scammer on these following dating sites;

http://www.relatie-zoeker.com/lesliesinger/

lesliesinger

Birthdate: 1979-10-10
City: riverdale
Zip code: 20737
State: md
Sex: Female

Eyes: Light Brown
Hair: Half-long Straight Light Blonde
Skin type: White
Body type: Average
Alcohol consumption: Never
Smoking: Never
Other mind-altering substances: Never
Religion: Other
Education: University

Looking for a Male

For

Dating
Chat or email
1-on-1 sex
Group sex (3 or more)
Bondage & Discipline
Other alternative activities

Description:

i am an easygoing and open person.i am caring and sincere and equally want to get along with a faithful person
i am kinda sporty any way and have a long blonde hair.you can get me on lesliedladysinger on YH.

Sex: female

My name is leslie mera and i am a new member on here I am 30yrs single female just graduated from the univeristy where i did studied art and entertainemtn also did linguistics where i can be able to speak some different languages like french german dutch and spanish.i love movies,music,travelling,swimming and playing snooker. I am looking to get along with the right man on here so as to be happy and not to be hurt. You can check out be and email me back to lesliedladysinger at yahoo.com i am an easygoing and openminded person who seeks a sincere and faithful hear with a truelove I would love to have smart, funny with good sense of humor man (I love to laugh!!!)… Exterior maybe important but very little as for me, I used to have one handsome boy (my ex-husband, so don’t care about it anymore) so this is not the important point in searching for me, the inner beauty is on the first place for me… Active, love sport, and relaxation, parties? Maybe but not everyday… Good job and never money problems… this is the hard stone in man, when he is poor that makes him weak, and rub and hopeless… and this will tell on me, his anger… though with a lot money everyone can be spoiled, so they should be just enough and this is it,. Not less and not much, just enough for living… and never remember about it I will never like rude, dirty man… with one only thought – SEX…. And nothing more… Though I like making love, but with a man I am in love… not just for sport… Well, this is maybe it, a few very important points… but I don’t want to request anything else and even this… just share with you, the right man in my lonely heart.You can get me on my new contact and chat Im on Yahoo as lesliedladysinger

Messages;

ask me and i will let you know.i am open minded and easygoing.i am just graduated from the university so i wan tto see how i can get along with the right man on here as i want to be happy and nto to be hurt. i am on lesliedladysinger at yahoo

I would love to have smart, funny with good sense of humor man (I love to laugh!!!)… Exterior maybe important but very little as for me, I used to have one handsome boy (my ex-husband, so don’t care about it anymore) so this is not the important point in searching for me, the inner beauty is on the first place for me…
Active, love sport, and relaxation, parties? Maybe but not everyday…
Good job and never money problems… this is the hard stone in man, when he is poor that makes him weak, and rub and hopeless… and this will tell on me, his anger… though with a lot money everyone can be spoiled, so they should be just enough and this is it,. Not less and not much, just enough for living… and never remember about it
I will never like rude, dirty man… with one only thought – SEX…. And nothing more…
Though I like making love, but with a man I am in love… not just for sport…
Well, this is maybe it, a few very important points… but I don’t want to request anything else and even this… just share with you, the right man in my lonely heart get me on yahoo lesliedladysinger

i look for the right man to get alogn with. i am kidna new to computers so i want to see how i can get alogn wuit the right man as i want to be happy at all times and not to be hurt. u can gwet me on (mail address deleted by site)

i need a heart
i am an easygoing person...blonde hair and sportybody i am looking for the right man to get along with as i want to be happy with the right man and not to be hurt.you can get me on lesliedladysinger at yahoo.
thanks

Aš esu moteris, Ieškau vyro. hi,get me on [email protected] so i can tell you a little more about me.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#16325 by The Enchantress Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:48 am
Mail (rental scam)

http://rentals-fraud.blogspot.com/2007/12/mrs-leslie-kings-jones.html

My name is Leslie J kings,a femnale of 32yrs and a composed life band singer.I am having some series of life music concert events at some locations in town towards the xmas and newyear and i am looking for a nice apartment i can stay in for the duration of my stay for the music concert.

Let me know the availability of the apartment for accomodation for the period of xmas through the new year by january as i have read a little bit of information about the apartment.

I have been sorted out with accomodation allowances by my manager as i need to relocate soon so therefore let me know asap the available apartment and price.

I will wait to hear from you.Get back to me [email protected]

Mrs Leslie

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.