Information on romance scams and scammers.
#16620 by The Enchantress Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:34 am
LINDER

Liar and romance scammer

User names used linderhappy1 lindahappy

Claims 30 or 32 years old, dob 10th March 1977, single, never married, living in New York, USA

Mail address used [email protected]

This scammer on these following dating sites;

http://www.4ppl.com/linderhappy1

linderhappy1 Never marry Looking for a Serious Commitment

I am a: Woman
Birthday: 10.03.1977
Looking for: Man
Relationship: Woman
Language: English

am linder By name 30 Yrs Of Age Single Never marry Looking for a Serious Commitment Relationship that is Going to Last Forever and Never end to Dovorce Or seperate .... Here are my hobbies if incase you care to know...{ I like to swimimmg,dancing,Listening to music, playing with kids,Cooking,read novels & playing computer games} I have been hurt once and i will never want to be hurt again in my life, the only man i trust treated me very bad the way i never accept,but i believe i have everything that any man could want from a woman,i know that but am not saying that am the best woman on earth,but i still believe in me,and in God almight father,I believe that one day my soulmate will come for me. i'm if you also have interest, or looking for exactely what am looking for in a relatiionship u can add me at [email protected] so that we can chat to get to kniow much about eachother to see if tyhings can work well between you and i

http://www.mbuzzy.com/showProfile.php?uid=linderhappy

linderhappy

32 years old
Female
NEW YORK , New York
United States of America

i ma linder by name ...i am here looking for long term relation ship that would last till the end of my life

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement