Information on romance scams and scammers.
#16829 by janeegrl Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:00 am
Ip is 1.218.211.245 Ghana email used is [email protected]

Well am very Glad to hear that you want to know me .....I will also want to get to know you well and see what will happen....So do you have yahoo address so we can meet at yahoo instant messenger and chat, share photos and get to know each other.....Thank you for mailing me i appreciate that........Salima

That is good of you Sweetheart am very happy to hear say that.....I hope you will be with me and i hope to be with you if you don't mind.....and i really want to see you one day and live with you like Husband and Wife and i Really love You from The Day you sent me Your Picture i admire that pic and said to my self What a Handsome Man......So i will be very Glad to meet.....Love you My Dear

Well my dear love i have been disconnected from having access to the internet because i have not payed my internet bills that is why you have not heard from me ...and as at now i don't have any money with me and please i want you to do me a favor to help me pay this internet bill so that we can continue contacting each other i don't want to miss you online and i don't want to loose contact with you. I really want this relationship to build up one day and for a relationship to build up it has to involve the having time for each other and contacting each other as we are doing now, and if i have not been able to pay the bill i wont get access to the internet again and that will really worry me.....So my love please help me to pay the bill it is $75.....Hope to hear from you my love......Yours SALIMA

rose_alex alex to me
show details 2:50 PM (17 minutes ago)

Well i am so much interested in getting to know you.....So i have not given up ok jut that i couldn't get time to reply your message...So please i have not forgotten about you ok....Please try and get yahoo mail address so that we can fix time to meet and chat,share pictures and get to know each other.......Yours Salima

fromrose_alex alex <[email protected]>
toJohn

dateSat, Nov 14, 2009 at 1:36 PM
subjectRe: hi my pics
mailed-byyahoo.com

hide details 1:36 PM (1 hour ago)

Talking about who i am;am that easy going type, adventurous, romantic, ambitious and have a very good sense of humor.. My hobbies are too many but to mentioned a few; sports,watching movies, going for walks, listening to music (almost all types of music), love on the beach, dancing in the dark etc.
My favorite movies are romantic movies, eating habits: just about anything. I don¦t have any kids, I don¦t smoke or drink alcohol. am always smiling and don’t easily get irritated, I don't even remember the last time I frowned..
am that type of person who always try to make people laugh. I always make sure to share the little that I have with someone and also satisfied with whatever I have. am an all rounded person to cut it this is all i can say about me but if you feels there's more you want to know about me please you're more than welcome to ask any question u wished to know about me and am also alone and looking for someone to share my whole life with,not just someone but one who have all the good characters in life. am of that type and want someone with the same to spend with. I can see you are of that type because you stated it in your advert the type of person of you want. I really know what love is and also the type who give his whole heart in a relationship. Relationships are built one day at a time; they take time, patience, honesty, passion and ability to compromise and grow! So with true love, is by sharing bad and good times together. True love is a covenant that we build on a strong foundation and that’s why we don’t develop it within a day. It takes sometime to mature and that’s when both sees that they are having the same strong feeling for each other. It is
with true love as it is with ghosts; everyone talks about it, but few have seen it. I promise to make my one and only the most happiest man on earth if only he’s willing to accept me as part of him. I’ll be there whenever he needs me and promise never to do anything to hurt his feeling. I’ll love him just the way he is, being blind, disable, deaf or dumb or whatever category that he falls in. I really mean my words and I’m serious too.I’m ever ready to sail to the end of the sea with him and ever prepared to do anything to have him forever. I promised to be the woman of his dreams cuss I’m not going to let him down, since the adage goes ;A woman without a man is like a river or a stream without a source and as relationship are build on trust and with mutual respect I assure him my whole heart. I don't know and can't tell if that special person is you but I believe it’s you Because your advert alone speaks of it all so why don’t we give ourselves a chance and find out what happens. I know at this point, we have something in common so let us be serious to each other and see what the future will be for us and pls write back and stay blessed.

Quote:
My dear i have seen your picture and to tell you you are looking Great and nice in that picture and i admire your picture.......I wish to chat with you one day at yahoo instant Im.....If i may ask you have you gotten the yahoo address and Do you have Yahoo instant messenger on your Computer? if Not you can download one and lets meet and chat there i really want to chat with you and know you better......Hope to hear from you......Yours Salima

That is good of you Sweetheart am very happy to hear say that.....I hope you will be with me and i hope to be with you if you don't mind.....and i really want to see you one day and live with you like Husband and Wife and i Really love You from The Day you sent me Your Picture i admire that pic and said to my self What a Handsome Man......So i will be very Glad to meet.....Love you My Dear

Well the Boy you see in that pics is my son and he is just 5years old now and he is called Joe....His father deied in an accident and now am the only one looking after him. Asking you for Money to pay my Bills Is because Mum don't have enough money and now i have not been payed my salary yet because the month has not ended .......And please let me tell you i am seriously looking for my soulmate when you came, and the way you talked to me made me feel that we have something in common and that having relationship with you will be very good and that you may be the man for me and now i'm about to give you my heart so that everything can go on well with this relationship.....Every Relationship must have the means of support for each other and also Trust and honesty must be there for a relationship to build up.......and me asking you to pay my bills dont mean that i should ask my mum am old enough to even look after my mum since she is getting older and now she cant run her bussiness as she used to be doing before....So am very serious in this relationship with you and i dont think you are seriuos as i do........well you said you will send me pics of you as soon as i send you that last pics i sent you and still i have not seen any pics from you.....and you told me you will try and get yahoo address so that everything will be easy for us, but still you have not done that and i even told you werether i should help you get the yahoo adress, and i have not heard you saying anything about that, if really you are serious in this relationship i should not even ask you to do that before you will do.....So please asking you money to pay my Bills don't mean i dont have anyone to py for me ....So please you have to think very well about the way you are going to handle this relationship so that we will all be happy one day ........Salima

Darling i feel happy every time i come online and see your message you make me feel like a real woman and i hope to be with you one day.....So what are your Plans for Now ?

Advertisement