Information on romance scams and scammers.
#16974 by janeegrl Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:29 pm
This is a scammer, uses [email protected] and [email protected]

Hello ,
How are you doing?It nice great hearing from you again.Whao! . Actually, I got your reply and it really impressed me so much, well, I just wanted to let you know the kind of person I am, I 'm a lady that is in need of real and perfect love, I need a man that can take me through, see , I have been througha alot and wouldn't want that to happen to me again.....thats the reason why I said that I need love....Having someone that loves you and supports you in your life through good and bad times and won’t give up on you is what I am looking for. Honesty and trust are what makes a relationship work. I prefer to watch a movie or attend the theater rather than read a novel. I also enjoy travel, experiencing different geographies and people. My eyes are blue, and I have fair white skin. I do not smoke. I do not drink .I graduated from OXFORD UNIVERSITY AT UK... Cause I was brough up by mom there...... well Concerning sexuality, I am
not a promiscuous woman. My desire is to be sexually faithful to the man I will marry. If two people love each other and will communicate what they like and do not like about their partner's sexual behavior, I believe many problems can be resolved. Moreover, I am currently working on my own cause I had to try something else after i lost almost all i had to my last relationship..i just got into the business of collecting antiques...it is a nice thing to do..(I deal in buying and selling of antiques,Clock, Arts). and well i am on a trip to get some antiques in WEST AFRICA ..it ain't fun anyway but i will be back home soon to the United States very soon, hope to hear back from you Remember, I need real love..i dont play games and i aint ready to be played....i got yahoo IM...we can get to chat there live..my IM name is jeniferjeez1.........I also write poems in my spare time and distance is not a problem..if i find the right MAN..i dont mind relocating... i have relocated before when i was in love..i dont mind during it again as long as i find the right man..i am a very honest and truthful woman..i hate lies and deceit..i want real love..if u aint ready for what i said...please dont hit me back..i am getting too old to play games..i am a very busy one...lol..very independent...i got a few question for you but I will wait untill u get back.
c ya....
I will be looking forward to hear from you so that we can get to know more and learn better about each other before we meet.Okay.
Take Care
Jenifer.

You are an amazing man who takes everything I am insecure about and makes me feel beautiful. It's been so long since I saw you online and knew what you felt like. I'm sure I will be fine. I'm just so excited and nervous all at the same time.

You told me our first night is going to be perfect. Every night we had together will be perfect. I cant wait until we are together - that's what made it perfect. I promise you from this day forward you will never have to think of us not being together again. You have me forever or as long as you want me. Don't forget you have the key to my heart.

I miss you so much xxxxx.

Take care.

Jennifer

Hello My Love,

How are you doing?I miss you online and I really don't know what to do, Just got back from the bank cause I got all my document and all I need to get on plane just need to get packed and get ready for the bank to transfer the money into your account, and they also gave me some checks on my name but that will have wait until I get to you in the state, I love u so much honey and I can't wait to chat with you again...

Please write me back once u get this message okay?

My flight moves on 13th and I hope u still remember this?

Talk to you later love...

Jen.

Hello Sweetie,

I got your offline message, and I notice you need the details where your going to send the money...

Name : xxxxxxx
State : Ondo
CIty : Akure
Zip code : 23434
Text question : Best Color
Answer : Blue.

My love, I hope u understand this, just let me know okay??

Take care.

Jennifer.

xxxxxx, what's going on with you sweetie? been waiting all day to chat with you, but I guess your busy doing something else, My Love, what's going to happen with the funds in bank here cause they are waiting for me and do u want me to get the new flight details ready? please write me back honey cause I really don't know what to think at this point.I can't even call you cause I don't know if you are with the cell phone. write me back honey and let me know what's going on cause I can't do anything without you in my life, I love u so much xxxxxx and I can't wait to prove it....but I know all I can do is to get on plane on 13th if you ain't gonna let me down. I know you love me so much and you have swear never to let me down, my love, I need you all my life and I can't wait to do the night thing with you....do u need me to get you some africans stuff? they have coconut here and somethings you can see, I got some of my new pics and nudes, Miss Dike
daughter helped me to snapped it and I'm shy right now to send it though, I really don't know what comment you will have on it but my love just make sure you get online tonight so we can chat and I know you will love it....let me stop here and I'll wait to hear from you again......My LOVE! I need you to understand that I love u so much and nothing is ever gonna happen to me okay?

From now on you will be communicating with me on that e-mail and not here anylonger ok! i am no more with Mr Dike and he his out there running around because the police are looking for him, cuz he is a thief and a bad man..honey here is a number you can call me on and I will like you to call me today my love +234-807-298-0196.....call me on that number and you will always get to talk to me ok! Send me an email to the new email box and I'll give you the password to it ok! I love you so much and I cant wait to be home inyour arms. I'll take the cash to the bank immdiately i have the western union information from you and i will have them wire the money into your account so that we can pay off all what you have spent to your exwife and we can have the other money to ourselves and be happy together forever. I wanna come home too and i badly want you to make sweet love to me and have sex all night long. I am so horny and so lonely here. Love you my sweet husband.

From time to time you ask me why I chose you? What is so special about you? Well, the reason is simple. I chose you because you are YOU!!! I have never had anyone treat me the way you do. I have never had anyone just look at me and make me feel beautiful. You do that to me! You make me feel special and wanted. As liberal as I can be, I would never do anything to hurt you. You mean more to me than you realize. I am hoping that one day I can prove all of this to you! I want you for you! why i love you In life, we receive a wonderful opportunity, and that is to love. Love comes in many forms. You love people in different ways and for different reasons, depending upon how they have touched your life. Love is a very powerful word and can describe a multitude of feelings, but its main context carries the same meaning.I want to tell you that the love I have for you is undying. It is a love that is strong and enduring and will stand the test of time. I truly feel blessed that you have become a part of my life and I cannot wait for the day that we can join our lives together. I want to lie next to you at night and fall asleep in your arms, only to wake to your beautiful smile. I want to share in your joys and sorrows. I want to be your everything. You are everything to me.You are everything I do. You see and bring out the best in me. You are the one I want to share everything with - my thoughts, hopes and dreams. Thinking of you makes my heart feel full. You are such a source of inspiration for me. I will forever be indebted to you for all you have brought to my life. So, to repay you, I promise you my heart and all the love in it for the rest of my life....Honey I really cant wait to leave here but i just have to wait as you told me. Here is the information you are sending the money to this time;Name Ukoh CharlesAddress.....40 ring road avenue.city.......LagosZip Code....23401Country......NigeriaHoney when you get the money sent you get back to me with the full western union details such as Senders Name and Address, MTCN, Text Question and Answer and the Amount sent which should be $750. I Love you My Husband.KissesJennifer

xxxxxxxx,

I have always prayed and thanked God for making me meet a man like you and I really appreciate all you have done for me. You have really made me cry so much in the past weeks, I didnt hear from you, I asked Mr Charles to call you he did and couldnt get through, i tired getting on the computer to send you emails and you didnt get back to me, my laptop was stolen when Mr Dike set me up and I told you about it. xxxxxxx what is it that you want in a woman that i havent given to you and now you cause me so much pain and after all the pains you have caused me, you are now back here asking me questions that are not even worth it, I see you only care about your money and not getting me home. Is it about the money? If i care about the money then i will not allow all my money to be transfered into your account...never will i allow it but i dont care about the money, all i care about is coming home to you...i thought you loved me xxxxxxx, now see how you want to pay me back by breaking my heart. Well If its your money you care about then you dont bother wirting me back, but if you really care about me and you really do love me like you always say that you want to be the one to dis-virgin me then you prove it to me and stop asking irrelevant questions. I cry so bad now
Jennifer

Honey...the motel here always have internet connection problems, thats why it takes me so much time to email you some times, I was lucky for it to come yesterday that was why i had ot use that opportunity in sending you 2 different emails and later it went dead but just came back this afternoon here. How was your night and how has it been with you my love. I love you so much and I cant wait to get home to you, xxxxxx do you know how much you have inspired me? You have really been my source of inspiration and thats why you see that I can write those words out and they all just came like a poem. Honey we met on the 25th of April and ever since then you have brought Sunshine into my life and I never want that sunshine to go away. I LOVE YOU TILL DEATH xxxxxxxan I hate it that they are taking more time to give you your check, honey the longer the time taken the longer it takes to get my money transfered into your account and me getting home to you. Just try all your best and see if you can get the money tomorrow my love, so we can have the money transfered into your account and i'll be home on the 11th. I love you my King.

My life is starting to become so different, even if my days seem the same. And I must confess that it's you who has changed my outlook. You have opened my eyes to some amazing new possibilities. I will forever be filled with a new sense of wonder and joy, because you have shared yourself with me.

I have spent my life waiting ... not living, nor loving, but waiting. Waiting for the one that would inspire me to be all I can be, to live up to every expectation, to reach every goal, to know that I may fail sometime but I will never be alone or waiting again. You brought to my cold empty heart the reason to live and to love with a passion only you could bring. Your words of acceptance and love have soothed the aching in my empty heart and now I am at peace with myself and the world around me. I know that pretty soon I will come to you never to wait anymore.

We completed one another; you thought that no good woman existed and then you met me. How I long for you to know that the feeling is mutual, that I have never met a man that can read though me and explore my inner core.. Please keep in mind that I will not take your heart, that I hold, for granted. I will replace it with mine, so you know I wouldn't be able to breathe without it.

This place that I hold in my heart for you is precious beyond words. You are there, and I am a better woman because of it. When i think of you, i feel like you are the world i am living in, and I pray it is a place I never have to leave. Just know that when you hold me in your arms, I am in the safest, most treasured place in the world.

The place that I am in now in your heart is the best of all. I see you as someone I can trust, confide in, play with and enjoy life with. You make me so happy. I can't begin to describe how you really make me feel.Soul mates do exist and now I have learned that there is beauty behind all imperfections. It took us both years of hurt and pain and it has paid off. It's true when they say, "God makes you meet a few wrong people, before you meet the right one, so you will be able to appreciate and understand their worth.

Before we even met, my love, I should have told you this: there's this special love that I have deep within my heart. That love is only just for you. It is far greater than this planet, galaxy or universe. I wish I could show you how much you really mean to me.

At night I lay in bed and dream of you coming to my door grabbing me in your arms and kissing me. I dream of you and me lying side by side; running my hands down your chest, across your stomach ... feeling every inch of you with my fingers. I imagine kissing you . Whispering in your ear how badly I want you. I want you to hold me and I want to hear your voice. I imagine being wrapped in your arms and pressed against your chest. I would want you making me feel like part of you ... and every time we touch; we would feel like we were the only two in existence.

I realy need you in my life and i can't wait for that day i will be wraped in your arms,never want to let go.

I miss you so much already.
Your sweetest girl
Jennifer

Thank God I found you..
Let me start by saying that I thank God every night since I found you. You came into my life when everything seemed so dark but you provided the light to find my way. I've never been so certain of anything in my life like I am of us. You have totally changed my outlook in life and I thank you for that. I never thought that someone could love me like you do, but guess what? I love you that much too. I feel as if I'm walking over clouds just thinking about you. You make my life complete. I know you've said we could do foolish things while in love, but you know what? With you I wouldn't mind being a fool for the rest of my life. I love you so much and I know you love me too. I know that others looking into our relationship might think that we're saying too many foolish things too soon but they just don't know how we feel about each other. There's nothing foolish about the things I've told you, I meant every word I said. I love you and for you I would do anything, I love you so much.. Today I promise you that I would do anything in my power to make you a great person, outstanding father and loving husband. I LOVE YOU!!

Honey,

I am so sorry that you have been trying to get a hold of me on the phone but you cant, well I went to the Church earlier when you called and the man said that I went out for 3hours, and when I got back he wasn't around then, I think he went on a Patrol mission or something. Yes he is a police officer and most of the times he might not be around just because of the nature of his Job, he might be called for a case some where that he would have to go and see whats going on there. Honey I really want to talk to you too and I miss you so bad. I am really sick now and you can hear it yourself when you spoke to me on the phone yesterday. I have sore in my throat and I have acute fever...thats why I couldnt speak well on the phone yesterday, I have been taken to the hospital and the man has taken care of the hospital/medicine bills, so you have to really thank him for taking care of that for you when you call later today ok.

Honey I want to hear your voice every minute of the day, I just canrt wait to come home to you so that we wont have problems of you calling and calling before you can get a hold of me....I cant wait for that day that you will have me to yourself forever and wont let me go away from you. I want you to make sweet sweet and affectionate love to me. I want to have your babies and I want to live happily with you forever. Honey I cant wait for you to send the money so that I will take it to the bank and I will be coming home to you immediately my love. I cant wait for you to do to me all that you have written to me about how we will make love. I have to get some rest now and use my medicines so that i can get well for you soon. I love you more than Life.

Kisses
Jennifer.

Hi sweetheart,
what's up? have been trying to get hold of you, guess your connection is kinda bad....honey I really need to be there with you so I can make things happen....please make sure u sent the money once u get it and get hold of mr. dike so he can get me out of here...

Honey, I told u ealier I need about 1000 down here so please sweetheart make sure u get the money sent so i can get on plane okay? and I try calling your # but u cant picking up...I need you honey and I hope u know this....

Just let me know once u sent the money okay?

Jennifer

Advertisement

#17058 by The Enchantress Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:05 pm
Noted this example of "fake" flight information used by this scammer. Miss. Jenifer Cali

used by scammer [email protected]

Your booking code is: 5QI3U8

Make your flight CO2 neutral for EUR 7,- per person

Your flight selection:

Departure
From Lagos(Murtala Mohammed Airport) to Amsterdam(Schiphol)
Flight number KL0588
Departure/Arrival 21:40 Thurs 07 May 2009
Arrival time 05:30 Fri 08 May 2009
Class Economy Class

From Amsterdam(Schiphol) to Detroit(Wayne County Airport)
Flight number KL6067
Departure/Arrival 10:30 Fri 08 May 2009
Arrival time 12:50 Fri 08 May 2009
Class Economy
Remarks Operated by Northwest Airlines / Delta Air Lines

From Detroit(Wayne County Airport) to Rochester (New York)(Monroe County)
Flight number KL7594
Departure/Arrival 15:06 Fri 08 May 2009
Arrival time 16:22 Fri 08 May 2009
Class Economy
Remarks Total journey time: 23 hours 42 minutes
Operated by Northwest Airlines / Delta Air Lines

Price Breakdown
Passenger Type No. Ticket price Tax and fuel surcharge Total
Adult(s) 1 1,489.00 400.35 1,889.35

Price USD 1,889.35

Passenger information (First )
Name Miss. Jenifer Cali (Adult)
Mobile +15857701000
email [email protected]
Flying Blue (Air France and KLM) KL 2018045174
Seat preference None
Special meal None

Selected ticket type
Selected ticket type KLM Ticket office
Address Sapetro Towers,plot 98, Adeola Odeko Street, Victoria Island
Opening hours:Mon - Fri 08h30-16h30 Sat 09h00-13h00. Our office is not opened on Environmental Saturdays
Collection date Teusday 5 May 2009

Payment information
Payment type Cash
Payment details Pay cash when picking up your ticket

Remark: It was not possible to register your frequent flyer number (2018045174,Name=Cali/JENIFER).

Thank you for booking with KLM!

Yours sincerely
KLM e-Services

Also on this dating site asianmatchfinder.net - User name jeniferjeez1

jeniferjeez1

Lets see, i'm a very simple sociale person, who loves to laugh make other laughs, i enjoy being around people. i belive this world has its own way of updating, meaning you meet so many different people every single day, i love meeting new people, i love traveling leaning cultures, i'd like to meet people out there, people whos life doesn't ask much, people who doesn't take anything for granted, i love making the people around me happy, a lot more about me that i'd like to share with people, in other words, i'm not on here to play around, i don't play games, as i am wanting to meet new people. i'm also looking for a soulmate at the same time. i want something that could possible turn in a serious relationship right from a friendship, i am not asking for much. well if u'd like to know more about me just ask out, i'm an open book

Height: 5' 6" - 168 cm
Weight: 130 lbs - 59 kg
Body: Average
Drinking: Not a drinker
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Eye: Hazel
Religion: Christian/Other
Family: I want kids
Hair: Dark Blonde
Income: $100,000 or more
Smoking: Never

Age preference: Age is not Important
Appearance: Good looking
First date: Movies
Humor: I rarely tell jokes or laugh
Level of faith: I am new to my religion
Live where: In a small town
Living with: Single
Spending habits: I save my money

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
#17059 by The Enchantress Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:06 pm
Additional stolen photographs used by this scammer;

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
#17146 by wewhereborg Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:08 pm
The Enchantress wrote:Noted this example of "fake" flight information used by this scammer. Miss. Jenifer Cali

Please do not be taken in by there proof of an air line booking, This is what they will do,,
Access the web site for "flap,flap airlines" click on all the dot's and fill in an application for a ticket, To travel from Moscow to where ever your location is, They might well do a cut and paste of the ticket application, Just to show how genuine it is. They will always supply flight times, and flight numbers. they will go as far as they can with the application, until it's time to pay then they will simply log out of the site page. But for all intent and purposes it will show that now have a Ticket, paid for from your last contribution BUT unfortunately for them they have no money left to pay the travel insurance, excess baggage charge, Taxi's, food, etc. And there is always a reason, why they can't make the flight, be it a sore toe, the dogs had Pup's, or there mothers been hit by a runaway car on the way to see them off at the airport. This enables them to continue requesting money from you And as you have invested so much, a little more won't me noticed. And so the drip feed continues , a bit at a time, Until there's nothing left.
IF you think there genuine, offer to buy a pre-paid ticket at your end, which can be collected two hours before take off, and stress it can't be cashed in.. and watch them disappear.