Information on romance scams and scammers.
#23673 by The Enchantress Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:23 pm
hello,xxxxx!

Thanks a lot for yoruletetr and I have to say tghat i missed you much! i would also like staying in touch and for me you are so important, you have changed everything in my life and i want to thnk you for taht .... i was waiting for the best for us, but it is even better than i have imagined to myself... :)

At the same moment, xxxxx, i want you to remember taht i am always with you invisibely.... i hope you feel it....

And i also want you to knwo that my life is empty without you.... xxxxx, i gave you my heart and it is in your hands, so, all what i am asking you about is to be very careful with it because if it is broken, there won't be anything left to me, and i won't be able to live without my heart anymore... :) Do you underatnd how much i trust you????? :) i hope so...
Well, xxxxx, i also want you to know taht i am thankful to you that you are ready to help me with finances to come to you! thanks for your invitation , i am so happy that for now all taht will be possible!!!:) Really, xxxxx!!!!!!!!:) Thanks many many many times:)

you askerd me how should you do it and i was asked for a piece of advise here and i was told that Western ubion will be tghe best for that ...

And you asked me for my info, here it is:

Ukraine
Petrovo
Kirovogradskaya obl
Zelenaya , 57, 126
Kira Svetlaya

Now, i hope everythign is fine

Kiss you,
Kira Svetlaya

Hello, xxxxx!

thans a lot for yoruoletetr and Ihavr to sy that iti s so pleasant for me staying in touch and I would like yus to be together...

so, thanks for yoru desire to help me with all, i do appreciate it and it means much for me...
you know, now everything depends on you - the soooner you can help me with funds, the sooner, i will do all for my trip for coming to you:)

You asked me about the price and all in all i will need 500$ , i think we have discussed it:)
and, thanks a lot... i feel that my heart is really safe in yoru hands, that is why i gave it to you!!!:)

I miss you, xxxxx, you can't even imagine how strong it is,..

Kisses,
Kira Svetlaya

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#23752 by The Enchantress Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:05 am
hello, xxxxx!

Thanks a lot for yoruletetr and I have to say that i miss you much!

I like a lot staying in touch with you and i am thuinking about you a lot... we have to be together, and i beleive that very soon we will make it come true...

you are sweet and caring, lovely and nice, you are a real man and i am happy, xxxxx, that we can vbe together with each other... :)

I send you my kisses,
be well,

And thanks a lot for yoru desire to help me with the funds for our date...

I like you!

kisses,
Kira Svetlaya

#24121 by The Enchantress Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:32 pm
xxxxx, hello!
unfortunately, there are no friends of mine who has bank account, otherwise, i would proposed you that !!!!

You know, i miss youa nd i am thinking about our meetign a lot... i hope that we an be together and i hope hat we can share each other's lives....

of course, we need reality, but i am waiting for the meomtn, it will become real

I send you my sweet kisses, xxxxx!

be well,
Kira Svetlaya

#24132 by The Enchantress Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:09 am
hello, xxxxx!

thanks a lot for yoruletetr and i am happy to hear from yoU!

tyhanks a lot for yoru understanding and i also underastand that youy dont' want to risk and to send someone else instead of you to send the moeny for my papers, taht si why i will have to wait!

Of course, i will be waiting...

But, xxxxx, can i ask you , please, to write me everyday! i think that in such a case, it will be a bit easier to wait! Do0 you agree with me... moreover, I am also sure taht you like talking to me a lot and i am sure taht you wuill like more often contacts with me....

xxxxx, kises for you!

kira Svetlaya