Information on romance scams and scammers.
#21227 by The Enchantress Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:43 pm
hello, xxxxx!

thanks a lot for your letetr and i am so happy tto hear that you feel all that about me and i also need you to stay more in toucgh with me and i would like you to dfeel closer to me....

so , we are talking about our meeting and you are lloking for something mroe -

i have explained you the situation and you agreed with everything! in such a c ase, xxxxx, now i think we can start arranging everything!!!!!

i am ready for taht and i have repeat it before, now when we have pointed all the necesary, we can arrange all..

xxxxx, i miss you much...

Kira Svetlaya

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#21381 by The Enchantress Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:38 am
xxxxx!

Thanks a lot for yoruletter, it is a pleasure for me, i do appreciate that much!

i would like you to knwo that i miss you and for me it is important fhear that you want the same as i do and that you want to meet with me in reality because it will change everything for even better than it is for now!

xxxxx, what you have to know is that i propose you the soonest way to rrange everything.. in this case, you have to come to kiev , will it be possible for you??? And you have to tell me the best time for you for our meetig!!!!! xxxxx, i want it so much because i just want you to stay in touch with mer and you will see that you will like me even more in reality , i want you to get sure that i am a wonder girl who you have been dreaming about since yoru childhood!!!!!

Just tell me the dates you can come and i will arrange everything with my work to meet with you

be well,

Kira Svetlaya

#21508 by The Enchantress Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:19 am
hello, xxxxx!

thanks a lot for yoourletetr ad i am so happy that you are ready to meet with me... it ios great and thought there is one more month before march, but i am happy that it is more concrete than anything else before..... xxxxx, it is so nice and so pleasant that we are able to stay in touch!

yes, i am ready to wait for you and a meeting in kiev will be great, i think1 i already can imagine a picture when i meet you at the airport, when we see each other for the first time... then we will be abler to walk around the city.... xxxxx, there will be lots of emotions of staying together.....

i am waiting for this moment..
be well,
Need you here,
Kira Svetlaya

#21613 by The Enchantress Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:47 pm
helo, xxxxx!

hope you like this photo of mine..

be well,

Kira Svetlaya

#21870 by The Enchantress Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:56 pm
hello, xxxxx!!!

thanks a lot for yoruletter and of coursde, it is not a secret for anyone that i am very very very beautiiful, that is what attracted you at first sight and then you started talking to me more , you have found out more about my soul and after that you liked me more , already for real as i am!

I want you to be here , sitting next to me, i won't need to write letters because i will be able to tell you all what you need to knwo more about me.... i woudl do it with pleasure...

xxxxx, youa re special foor me...

you asked me to tell you more about Russia, but i live ion Ukriane, make somwe search in google, i am sure tat tjhere is something what you would be able to be interested in...

Miss you!
be well,
Kira Svetlaya

#21942 by Ralph Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:57 am
In this email the true nature of the scam will become more obvious, It is suggested by the scammer that you and her could rent a flat for your visit, being the helpful scammer she is she will source a flat for you and even kindly pay the fees and make all of the arrangements, of course, she will need you to send her money so she can do all of this, in future mails she may even decide a concert would be nice during your visit and again, she will need you to send even more money.

Here is teh latest email;
hello, Removed!
thanks a lot for yrou letter!
i miss you and i was pleased talking to you!!!!!!
Removed, in any case, you have found out more about ukraine, but still you want to know where you should to stay when you come here...
What i can propose is to rent a flat! i will be able to find a good one for two of us and i will arrange everything... i tyhink that the best would be if i do that because it will cost cheaper for me than for you, you will be a foreigner here, Removed, that is why for youy everything will cost more...... so, you have to tell me what do you think about that:)
The other point you have told me is to meet with you in some other country, but i have never travelled before annd for me it costs a lot, that is why, Removed, i can't come to you , i would like it and for me it would be the first experience, i am dreaming about that!!!!! but once again, i am telling you tat for me it s not possible...
I hope you will answer me soon!
will be waiting for your reply!
be well,
Kira Svetlaya
#22052 by Ralph Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:36 am
Now the money comes in; a flat has been found it's only a matter of time before the requests to send money by Western Union come in;

helo, Removed!
thanks a lot for yoru letter and i am happy talking abo0ut all this, i like planning our real date and to be able to do soemthing for thta!
i see that uyou agree to rent a flat for us....
I have already found a good one! it is ith all the necessary for our comfort, it has good location and its cost is 70$ per night! it should be prepayed..... Removed, is it fine with you?????
If you wish, i will send you photos:)
i am waiting for yoru decision:)
please, take care and dream about me:)
Kira Svetlaya
#22132 by Ralph Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:14 am
Hello, Removed!
thanks a lto for yoruletter and i will guide you everywher,e so, you have no reason to worry about taht1 everything will be absolutely fine!!!!!:)
You asked me to send you some info, which one do you want me to send you?????
And you didn't say amyrth8ing about the falt??? Shall we rent it???????
Removed, i am in hurry to arrange everything fr our comfort!
i miss you and i would like to have St vbalentine's day with you , but, in anyc ase, Removed, when we meet, we will celebrate it and it doesn't matter taht it will be anoteghr sdate, we will be together and it will be rghe happiest moment for two of us:)
Removed, be well,
Kira Svetlaya
#22232 by Ralph Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:55 am
hello, Removed!!!
thanks a lot for your letter and for all the congratulations, you are so sweet and i would like to make our own nest toegtehr! youa sked me to send you a photo of it but how can i do it if we haven't met yet for buildiong that nest with each otehr/??:) Removed, you know, i am thinki9ng about you a ll the time and i remember taht tomorrow it will be very special holiday and though we are far with the distance but we are so close with our souls!!!!!! Moreover, in anyc ase, i want o pay your attention to the fact taht usually, p3eople are celebrating this day once in a year and we will celebrate it everyday when we meet because we will be able to appreciate each mom ent of our closenest!!!:)
I want to send you kisses and hugs, Removed, for you to know how much warmth i keep for you!!!!
The next month we will be togetehr already and it doesn't seem so long period of time....
i knwo that we are meant for each other..Miss you!
Kira Svetlaya
#22416 by The Enchantress Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:46 pm
hello, xxxxx!

thanks a lot for yoru congratulations and thanks a lot for yoru sweet mail, you know how much i am waiting for each of them...

you are so sweet and nice!!!!

xxxxx, so, i have attached some photos, i hope you like it!!!!!!:)
tell me, please:)

i hope we can arrange it sooner!:)

Kisses for you!
Kira Svetlaya

#22606 by Ralph Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:11 am
The lond awaited money details are now in;

hello, Removed!
thanks a lot for yoruletter and as always you make me the happiest girl with all your words and all what youa re expressing about our feelings and relations which are extremely important,.,, of course, i will change everything for the better for us and we will enjoy our time just because we will be with each otehr and there can't be anytghign much ore iomportant than feelings to each otehr!!!!!:)
So, when you come, we will visit lots of places.....
theatres, musiems, cinemas, some parks, churches.....everythuing what you will like....
But of course, Removed,we will need to be in comfort to stay at.....
you asked me about how to pay for the flat... you can send money via western unio to the owner of the flat or to me...
waiting for you a lot...
Kira Svetlaya

Note the need for money to be sent by Western Union as well as mention of the various places they could visit, most of which will require tickets and another excuse for the victim to send money
#22676 by Ralph Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:44 am
It is of no surprise that the scammer will insist "she" doesn't have a bank account;

Removed, hello!
thanks a lot for yoruleterActually, i have nobank account and western union is the only possible way for me...
even if it is so far from you , ask some of yoru friends to help you with taht , maybe someone will be closer to it than you!
this is my data:
Ukraine
Petrovo
Kirovogradskaya obl
Zelenaya, 57, 126
Kira Svetlaya
Thanks , Removed,
be well,
Kira
#23301 by The Enchantress Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:03 pm
hello, xxxxx!

thanks a lot for your letter and it is really nice taht you are ready to rent something more expensive than this just because you think tat i am worse of the best!!!!

UIt is nice , but still, i will need yoru help with the tickets becuase at this moment I have n anyone who to borrow money from!!!

So, as you see, it doesn't help us much..

kira Svetlaya

Hello, xxxxx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks a lot for yoru letter.....

I missed you and You say taht we have to arrange everythuing with the flat, but i don't knwo the way how to do it , because as i have told you before, i have no chance to borrow the money from anybody and you can't also help me anyhow....

xxxxx, in such a cae, how can i get there to meet with you?

But still miss you..
Kira Svetlaya

#23322 by The Enchantress Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:38 am
xxxxx, hi!

tghanks a lot for yoruletter, but to be true, i didn 't really underatdn which prioposed idea from me seems to be so brilliant to you>>> if you don't mind, can you explain me, please?????

xxxxx, i will appreciate it much! i hope you underetadn what i mean.... i hope we will be together soon.....

So, i have told you taht i can't borrow the money and i said taht i will need your help.... and you said taht it is abslutely possible... but when i was talking about help, i meant financial one,,,, is it still possible, xxxxx????

I hope us to eet as soon as possible and you know how much i am dreaming about it!
i giope you undertadn all of my emotions and i do hope taht it will be fine for us at the nearest future.

Be welll,
Kira Svetlaya

#23464 by Ralph Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:09 am
Removed, hello!!!!!
thanks a lot for yoruletetr and I have to say taht i am pelase with yru attention and i would like to meet you soner, i ualso udenratnd that there can be different problems and obstacles on ourt way but taht is why we are together, to support each other and to help each otehr in difficult moments..... Removed , youa re sweet and nice, but still, i haven't found anything concrete in yoru reply! Thanks ocne agai for yoru desire to help me, but at the same moment, lets decide more concrete dates of our meeting and the way how to do it in reality and not ony in letters...
Removed, i always thinkabout youa nd i miss you... i always withyou in my mind....
Be well,
Kira Svetlaya