Information on romance scams and scammers.
#17180 by The Enchantress Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:30 am
KSENIYA KOLHOVA

Liar and romance scammer

User name used ksuschechka

Claims 32 years old, dob 21st November 1977, "transsexual" living in Hamburg, Germany

Mail address used [email protected]

IP = 188.187.143.245 = Yoshkar-ola in Russian Federation

This scammer on this dating site;

http://www.local24.de/hallo/_b2JqZWN0SWQ9MzczOTA4NiZzZW5kZXI9c2VhcmNoJndsPTE=/

(translation from German)

Hello! I Kseniya me 32 years!
I saw you on your side! I like you!.
I have to you the great? S interest! I was the man for the formation of the family, I gave birth to the children and could seek to make life thrives on nice! If you are the relations with the woman that you are looking for please write to my address [email protected]
I'll wait for your nice letters and I am sure I will answer them just send the photos! I will think of you and also to show the feeling and love to you!
KSINIYA

Messages;

Ich suche nett, aber einsam den netten, ehrlichen Mann fur die Bildung{Schaffung} der Familie, wenn Sie dafur interessiert sind schreiben Sie mir auf meinen
E-mail ?????: [email protected]
Ich werde auf Ihre Briefe warten!!!

Hallo! Ich KSENIYA mir die 32 Jahre!
Ich sah Sie auf Ihrer Seite! Ich mag Sie!.
Ich habe zu Ihnen das gro?e Interesse! Ich wurde den Mann fur die Bildung der Familie der ich suchen konnte die Kinder gebaren und, das Leben glucklich, nett machen! Wenn Sie die Beziehungen mit der Frau jenes suchen Sie schreiben Sie mir an meine Adresse [email protected]
Ich werde auf Ihre netten Briefe warten und unbedingt werde ich auf sie antworten eben ich werde die Fotos senden!!! Ich werde an Sie auch denken und, den Eindruck und die Liebe zu Ihnen zu zeigen!!!
KSINIYA

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement