Information on romance scams and scammers.
#182565 by Grunt Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:16 am
add. profile on tagged

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5986539840
Massingale M
Tagline: If I were to describe myself I would say I am humble, fun loving and my best asset are my personality, eyes and my smile. I am secure & happy with mys
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Spiritual
Orientation: Straight
Advertisement

#285532 by lindsayk717 Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:19 pm
Someone just friended me on Facebook using the name Robert Anderson. I work in the public so I didn't think anything of it until he immediately messaged me after I accepted his request. His message was an obvious trigger because of its broken attempt at English. I ignored him and did a Google Image search, which led me to this page and all his other aliases. So just a warning, he is now going by a different name. Still claiming to be in the military, except now he says he's a senior sergeant in the US military and is in Miami, FL. Funny enough, there are absolutely no posts on his profile from himself or anyone else. And only two pics of his face, both of which are displayed on this page. Apparently the guy has never seen the MTV show Catfish. This was a dead giveaway. He's not even that cute. Beware, people!

Click here for the link to his Facebook page ------> facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009724630521