Information on romance scams and scammers.
#110921 by Spook Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:01 am
http://en.netlog.com/kelvinslim1966
kelvinslim1966
male - 45 years, United Kingdom
Bryan Massingale

Good Morning ? Am Bryan a Military Personnel ,Am a widowed and am looking for a serious relationship...I'm just kind of old fashion, and I just feel like this might be a fair option to try...and see how things turns out..I mean, from what i see here, you seem a great and wonderful woman...and i wouldn't mind us getting to know ourselves better.I wouldn't know if you would really mind us picking a dialogue from here
You might be very worried about the distance but am sure distance never separates two hearts that really care and Though miles may lie between us, we're never far apart, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart.... Please do mind to get back at me as soon as possible if you are interested
here is my contact address in case you want to keep in touch
[email protected]
Have a lovely day out hun .
Advertisement

#110924 by Spook Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:36 am
Blackberry IP!
IP: 178.239.86.85
Decimal: 3002029653
Hostname: bda-178-239-86-85.bis7.eu.blackberry.com
ISP: Research In Motion UK Limited
Organization: Research In Motion UK Limited
Services: None detected
Type: Wireless Broadband
Geolocation Information

the 2nd contact........
IP: 109.169.40.181
ISP: RapidSwitch Ltd
Organization: VirtualServers
Services: None detected
Geolocation Information
#111123 by Grunt Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:49 am
FB
Charles Magley
Worked at spcial force

uploaded the album
"at working" :lol:
profile from February 17
same profile pic as in previous post

Image Image

this profile with no further information, no friends, and so many pics seems to be a 'depot'
for future profiles
#111125 by Grunt Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:14 am
the last pic of the previous post
leads to another FB profile
created on April 14
Michael Massin
Works at Jesus
Studied at University of Canberra
Lives in New York, New York
From New York, New York

Employers Jesus
Jan 2012 to present
Afghanistan Captain
Grad School
University of Canberra
Class of 1980 · MSc, PhD · Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
High School
Oceana High School, Oceana, WV
Oceana, West Virginia
About Michael
I would like to think that i am an easy going kinda person. I am a Respectfull, kind,Giving, Loving, caring, sharing, Trustworthy and Loyal person. I have a lot of love and affection to give. Not alot of man will admit that they enjoy doing the Housework, Washing, Cooking and running around after their loved ones. So i must be different to many man. I value honesty, fidelity and companionship but also need space to pursue my own interests. I see my self as intelligent, with a good sense of humor and I dont take myself too seriously. I am looking for the same qualities in a woman. Looks are not important - its the person inside that matters. . Great smile, captive eyes, good hygiene and usually well dressed (unless of course I am working around the house), well grounded, and I know that being sexy is a state of mind rather than ones appearance.. I absolutely love music and movies, and I have a wide and varied taste for both.
I am looking for someone who is passionate, smart, warm and loving, spirited, and willing to explore the world with me. I am looking for you to sweep me off my feet and inspire me and introduce me to your world. I Love a good laugh , have a dry sense of humor, but am a serious person. I am straight forward, honest, generous to a fault, kind, considered well-read and am looking for the same in a real woman. I am looking for someone that is interested in being cared for and is capable of caring for me.... I really believe life is too short and precious to waste a minute, I choose to be happy every morning when my feet hit the ground. I love doing outdoor stuff, like biking, hiking, and the occasional tennis or ski outing. A lot of my free time is currently spent exercising, reading, gardening, I would love to spend more time cozying up by a fire, engaging in long interesting conversations, snuggling up in front of a good movie, and being exposed to new hobbies and interests of my woman.I truly enjoy the simple things in life- a really good cup of coffee in the morning, a great glass of wine, a long walk outside on a beautiful day, spending time with my friends, I’m a big believer in manners. If you write to me, I will always respond, even if it's to decline your interest. I expect others to do the same. This whole internet thing is impersonal enough, don’t we at least deserve to be acknowledged, even if it is to say “No, thank you.”
Basic Info
Sex Male
Interested In Women
Languages British English

pic shows SSG Billy G. Massingale, US Army
socialmoms.net/profiles/blogs/from-the-heart-of-a-soldier

caption: Iraq-war
pic is used in many different newspaper articles and in blogs
stolen from
http://www.veteransforacademicfreedom.o ... peasement/

#124128 by Spook Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:07 am
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5973124206
Massingale M
48, Washington, DC
Tagline: I am looking for someone who is passionate, smart, warm and loving, spirited, and willing to explore the world with me

Hi dear, Will love to know more about you as you have a nice and lovely profile, I love your smile, very attracting. Feel free to e-mail me. Hoping to hearing from you soon Micheal Thanks for the reply ... This is my personal mail address ... [email protected] .. Send you mail address to me if you don't mind to enable us to chat much better ..

#145459 by began steele Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:23 am
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5974741650
Mazingale S
Last Active: Online now!
Profile Views: 430 times
Profile Skin: Default
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
Ethnicity: Native American
Religion: Other
Orientation: Straight
About Me
Music: country music
Movies: james bond,
Books: chase
Sports: football,chess
About Me:
I am kind, easy to get along with and honest. I have a genuine compassion for others, I love music, animals, being with friends and quiet times alone. Most people think I am quick witted with a quirky sense of humor. I try not take life too seriously. Life is a vapor. I am looking for friendship first and foremost. Someone to spend time with, enjoy, share, trust, encourage and be encouraged. This is the foundation for any deeper relationship. Oh, I am a little old fashioned and believe a lady should be treated like a lady. I am honest, kind, warm hearted, sensitive, compassionate and romantic. Looking for the rig

http://www.lets101.com/mikemassing/profile
http://www.webdate.com/main.php?a=user. ... id=6446175
what you should know about me

I am kind, easy to get along with and honest. I have a genuine compassion for others, I love music, animals, being with friends and quiet times alone. Most people think I am quick witted with a quirky sense of humor. I try not take life too seriously. Life is a vapor. I am looking for friendship first and foremost. Someone to spend time with, enjoy, share, trust, encourage and be encouraged. This is the foundation for any deeper relationship. Oh, I am a little old fashioned and believe a lady should be treated like a lady.
I am honest, kind, warm hearted, sensitive, compassionate and romantic.
who i want to meet here

Looking for the right woman to spend the rest of my life with. I do not play games in relationships and expect the same... a passionate relationship filled with laughter and fun. A woman who takes care of herself and wants to take care of others; and, who is looking for someone special to appreciate her. You should be tender, kind, playful, attractive, romantic, sincere, fun, good hearted, respectful, caring , Trust and Honest to follow through with what you say you will do. I donâ??t like pretense. If you're only here to play games, fast forward to the next profile. Through my search, I'd love to find that woman who sends chills through my body; to feel that tingle inside when I hear your voice. That beautiful smile that meets mine as we look at each other from across a crowded room, confident that I will feel your tender touch as we manage to ease our way back to one another and our fingers warmly entwine. Someone whom after we part for the day, I canâ??t wait to see again. Mutual chemistry is a must and just not something that can be forced. Would be awesome to find my soul mate...intimacy...the mutual ultimate spark.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
#178992 by began steele Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:15 pm
https://www.facebook.com/merrick.messingale.1
Merrick Messingale
Worked at The U.S. Army
Lives in Antioch, California
From Antioch, California

https://www.facebook.com/magn.bush
Massingale David Bush
Lives in Kabul, Afghanistan
From Florida City, Florida

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
#181168 by Grunt Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:51 am
thaifriendly
massingalelewis21
It's good to love and be loved
Looking for: Woman
Looking for age: 40 to 60
Education: College
Ethnicity: Caucasian (white)
Have offspring?: Have children

Hello there! Well, what can i say that you haven't heard already. I won't go about saying what a great guy i am,, well maybe, LOL. Everyone has there faults, all I can offer is honesty, laughter, good conversation, and friendship. I believe laughter is the best medicine, leave a smile on there faces I always say, I'm very passionate about life and the things i care about. I love helping others and i have a great love for animals as well. I don't believe in negative influences.
#181169 by Grunt Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:56 am
FMF
edward14
I want to have a connection so deep as a friend and a lover that I could not imagine my life without this person... -- timing is everything and character is so important. I think two people should share the same values -- such as honesty and integr
Age & Gender: 48 Year Old Man
My Education: Masters Degree
My Profession: Military
Do I Drink? Social
My Marital Status: Windowed
I Have Children? Yes

About Me
I am a work in progress, but I do care for myself and take care of myself well. I then have the energy and abundance of spirit to care for those around me. I believe I have a great sense of humor - my own mixed with classic design with a touch of elegance. I am comfortable going to the opera in a suit, a garden party in a pair of jeans on a picnic or lazy Sunday. My clothes fit my mood and I love looking pressed and sharp - neat and clean makes me feel good on the inside and allows me to carry myself with great confidence.

Image Image

Hey!
Writing to someone you have never met before I think is extremely difficult.Take this e-mail for instance, I had all the words in my head but could not seem to put a coherent sentence together, was going to start with hello ,hi,there ... or hey how are you today?? But it just seemed too bland so I went with Hey! Anyway I will get to the pulse of it all.I saw your profile too thought to reply to your ad. Well, an. Well, that's all for now, I hope I have been able to captivate your curiosity to have get a reply back from you. Have a nice one! i really want to hear back from you soon....sorry for being too pushy but i like your profile............I will look forward to read from you soon. My name is edward alexandre massingale
Regards Edward.
#182564 by Grunt Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:14 am
seem to be his favorite :mrgreen:

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5985499244
Massingale M
Last Active: 18 hours ago
Tagline: looking for a true love
Basic Info: 50, Male, Albion, PA
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship

About Me:
Am a great believer in living life to it's full extent and making a difference and being relevant. I love what I do for a living and I am always seeking new ways to use my creative and passionate sense of adventure, love for great journeys and my desire to live out all my dreams. I have more energy, drive and goals than most and being in great health and enjoying a diverse life allows me to be everything I want to be in life. I am a person who does not like to control especially as to the person I am with. But I also love to take care and be both a teacher and mentor to my partner in life. I basically like to take care of the person I am with , without taking away their desire for independence and equality. I am a very happy person who has lived every dream I have ever had and now I am looking for new dreams to share with someone special.

his message on tagged
I just wanted to compliment you on lovely picture. You are indeed a beautiful woman.Even though I know that you probably would not be interested in someone like me... I felt that I should write to you anyway. I have looked at your profile many times (and of course your lovely picture too) but did not have the"courage" to write to you. I am not normally a "Shy" person, but for some reason, I just couldnt find the words that Iwanted to say. I remember however, a little something my father told me many years ago...... "If you see something you like..... grab it and GROWL at it" !!!!! hehehehehe I believe that his message was for me to never be too shy to go after the things that I want in life. If I may borrow an old cloche..... "Id rather be sorry for something I tried, than to never have tried at all". If I allowed this opportunity to say HELLO to pass..... then I would never know if there was any possibility. How many times have you passed that person on the street.... exchanged a glance.... thought.. "WOW".... but kept on walking??? What would have happened if you stopped and said Hello?? Someone needs to be the first .... so....... "HELLO"!!!!!!!!!!!!!Again.... I just wanted to send the compliment and hope that you dont mind. Something is there that keeps me coming back.... not really sure what it is.There are many men here that are much better looking than me, and Im sure that you probably get lots and lots of email from many handsome men, so I truly do understand if you dont reply.I truly hope you find what you are looking for. Your profile depicts a person that has her head on straight and KNOWS what she is loking for. You deserve nothing but the very best that life has to offer. Do not settle for second best. The wait will definitely be worth it !!!!!!! If by some SLIM chance you would be interested in someone like me.do drop me your email for a chat. I would be thrilled to hear back from you.