Information on romance scams and scammers.
#111605 by Grunt Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:23 pm
FB
Ab Daddycool Confidenceumelo
Works at Brasília, Brazil
Studied at abia state polytechnic
Lives in Brasília De Minas, Minas Gerais, Brazi
Male

Work and Education
abia state polythenic - Class of 2006 - montessori international secondary school abayi aba, abia state
abia state polytechnic - OND · Aba, Nigeria

About
so precious, nice, honest,faithfull,caring,lovely,appreciative,understandable. and so on.i develop alot of gualities that people likes

Advertisement

#111607 by Grunt Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:39 pm
BP
abdaddycool
Sex: Male
Race: Black/African American

hello dear, how are you? i hope you are fine. am very happy to come across your profile. am a very good,lovely,caring,truthful,fa ilthful and honest man. i will like us to move into a strong and serious relationship that will lead to marriage. you can reply back to me directly to my email id; [email protected], skype;u melo.confidence,facebook; ab daddycool confidenceumelo. am waiting to hear from you so that we can know better. kiss confidence
#259665 by rococo Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:12 pm
zorpia/ Ab
34, Adelaide, South Australia, Australia

Looking for anything with a girl,
aged 18‑99, in Australia.

Hello, my name is confidence, am a single man. i want us to be friends. could you please send me a mail at: ab.daddycool at yahoo dot com. i believe we can be best of friend. you can send me your whatsapp or face book so we could know each other better.
facebook.com/confidubem.umelo
Confi Dubem Umelo
(Ab Daddycool)
He worked in: Manchester United
Lives in: São Paulo
#259668 by rococo Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:15 pm
netlog.com/confidenceumelo
confidenceumelo
Male - 30 years, Nigeria
Name: umelo confidence
Date of birth: 26/12/1984

my dear, my name is confidence. am a very good, lovely, caring, faithfull and honest person. i really need us to move into a strong and serious relationship that may lead to marriage.i will be very happy if you reply back directly to my email id. [email protected]. for easy communication. you can also send me your contact. i waiat your good reply.
kiss confidence