Information on romance scams and scammers.
#17496 by The Enchantress Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:05 am
FRANK COPELAND

Liar and romance scammer

Claims 34 years old, single/widower with depentant daughter "ashley", "aquatic animal researcher", born in Flint, Michigan but living/working in Delray Beach, Florida, USA

Mail address used [email protected]

IP = 41.153.215.134 = Egypt - Etisalat MISR (service providers in the Middle East, Asia and Africa)

Note - this scammers mail address is listed on this site;

http://www.datingnmore.com/fraud/scam_email1.htm

Mails/messages;

HELLO BEAUTY
HOW ARE YOU DOING THIS BEAUTIFUL WEEKEND?,I READ YOUR SIMPLE PROFILE AND I LIKED IT THERE'S THIS THINGS ABOUT YOUR EYES THAT CAUGHT MY ATTENTION,I HOPE WE CAN START BY BEING FRIENDS BUT WHAT I ACTUALLY WANT IS A COMPANION AND A SERIOUS LONG RELATIONSHIP THAT COULD LEADS TO...WHO KNOWS. WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY,HAVE A NICE WEEK AHEAD.
FRANK

Hello goodlooking,

How are u this beautiful afternoon,hope all is well with u, i appreciate your message so much,u are so sweet and i will love to know lot of things about u.
My full name is Frank Copeland,i am an aquatic animal researcher,that what i do for living,i am a kind of adventurous person,free minded easy going ,u will learn alot more about someday is this works out fine. I was born in Flint Michigan but grow up in DELRAY BEACH FL. I have a grow up daughter,her name is Ashley,i lost her mom 10 years ago after she had Ashley, since then i haven't given her the love and touch of a mother,although she lives with my Mom in UK.
I have been lonely for 10 years now.I like u and will love to know alot about u,i want us to share alot of things together.
Here are some questions for u,
what do u like to do in ur free times
do u want kids or u have some now?
what's ur best color?
do u drive a car?
I look forward to read ur lovely message ...
HUGS and KISSES!!!

FRANK

Hello ,

How are u doing beautiful. I guess every thing about u is ok by me i will love to know more about u .How many are u in your family.I love going to beach in my free time and i love to take coffee most time that am free. My best color is blue, sure i have 2 cars and i'll love to have more children. am the guy in the front.
I'll love to tell u more about me. I lost my wife 10 years ago, i had a lovely daughter before i lost her since then have been single. I want to have a very strong relationship again that why i sign up here if i can find one again.I don't smoke or neither take alcoholic . I am kind of emotional and passionate guy. Well i will love to ask u some questions. Tell me are u a morning person? what your best meal?. have u ever had online relationship?. I'll be glad if you share your online experience with me. Are u a married minded person. what do u do for living and do you live alone?. I will love to communicate with u via email so what your email ?
I care to read from you soon.

FRANK

Hello Dear xxxxx,

How are you doing this wonderful day. I know my message is kinda late but i have been busy with this project so i don't have much time. But out of no time i have to create this special minutes for special lady like you.
I must confess you have really captured me, your word are so straight and very understandable, anyway i know you will be mad at me here but please not be. But please do forgive me as i wont be able to answer your questions now. This is not my wish and am not happy with this.
Please and please sweetie try to understand my condition i must not make any mistake on this project is the type i have been waiting for all my life, if i well to be given 8 pages to answer your questions it wont be enough for me. Just fix the actual time you will be on yahoo chat tonight or later in the evening the i promise to answer the question one by one. Thanks for the comment about me and expect my pictures soon. Cant wait to read from you.

With Respect,

Yours Frank Copeland

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#17497 by The Enchantress Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:06 am
Hello Sweetie,

How are you doing today?..I'm more than happy to read from you. I thought you wont ever talk to me again. I have miss your message. This issue even make me deactivate my account on myspace, coz i already give up about dating when i didn't hear from you.
Thanks for the wish about my Project, i'm still on it and i pray to GOD to help me out with this Project.

Anyway i'll be online later tonight waiting to chat with you.

With Cares,

Frank

Hello Sweetie xxxxx,

Thanks for this beautiful message, the message is just as lovely as you. Anyway i deactivate the account when i lost hope for online dating. Now i'm getting my determination back.
I must thanks you for the great thought and concern you have for my Project. Thanks so much this is the kind of Project i have never handle in my who life. Anyway i'll get to explain better for you when we get to chat. Have a wonderful Dinner co-worker.

I'll be online in the next 4 hours or 5 hours.

With Cares,

Frank

Hello Babydoll,

How are you doing today?..I'm more than happy to read from you. I must confess you have taken my breath away with this wonderful message. Every single word from you bring hope and meaning into my life. You make me breath very fast, thinking about you have bring hope into the word of a Gentle soul Named FRANK. You seems to be too Unique among all. Sweetie i cant wait to chat with you when you get back from work and hope the day is going well with you. Miss you. I don't are waiting online for hours today. All i care about is to chat with you.

With Cares,

FRANK

Hello Sweetie,

How are you doing this awesome lovely (day). I'm sorry i wasn't online last night, sweet angel please pardon me for that, you are more special than anything though, but i have to work hard. Last night was horrible at the sea, i work over night.

Thanks for the complement. The word sweetie am using for you is not just the common one people use, calling you sweetie means alot to me. You so look like pie and honey. Am serious, you might not appreciate yourself but to me thats what you are and your beauty charming face.

Sure i wont be single if someone like you have come into my life.
I cant wait to chat with you tonight mind you you aren't distracting me, your emails and your words keeps me going. I cant wait to chat with you soon.

With Cares,

Frank

Hello Sweetie,

What more can a man say to the woman who opened her heart to him, allowing him to feel the warmth of her love across the great distance that separates them? You truly have no idea what I feel for you.
I try to put this feeling into words, but fail miserably. My feelings for you continues to grow. I never thought I had the capacity to have this great feelings for anybody as much as i have for you right now. Yet, my love for you continues to mature, growing beyond the realm of my heart. It seems that you have become the fiber of my soul, the very reason for my existence.
I have no other words to describe the way you make me feel. No words, no actions could even come close. I believe that Ronald Regan said it best to Nancy in a letter, telling her only that, "I more than love you". Their love was a strong love, surviving everything, even death. I believe that even after his passing, Nancy felt Ronald's love for her raining down upon her. That is why she has always seemed at peace after the death of such a truly loving husband. That is the love that I feel for you. I promise to take you as you and will never hurt your feelings, i will always be there protect you and grow old with you.

Forever Yours,

Frank

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
#36310 by misskitty Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:23 pm
He has changed his picture but done this to me. Why would someone do this to someone? What could he possibly gain from this?
#36314 by GomerPyle Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:01 pm
Simple misskitty, he wants money. He may not have asked yet, but he's just laying the foundations for making the reaquest later on. The most frequent reasons are to pay for communication (either internet connection or phone), to pay for a leave request or to pay for medical treatment for their child.

The people who do this are the same ones who send out the lottery scams telling people they've won a lottery and must send fees to collect their winnings, or that some African dictator has died and that there's a trunk box full of money that you must pay fees to get your hands on. They send out counterfeit cheques for jobs that don't exist and try to buy goods on other sites the same way. They are professional thieves and will do anything to steal money.

Non-EU citizens should go here to find out about obtaining a visa to work as an au pair in the UK
http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/doineedvisa/
Whenever payment is requested by Western Union you're dealing with a scammer