Information on romance scams and scammers.
#112624 by Grunt Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:36 am
FMF
smith4love
need real love.....
Age & Gender: 49 Year Old Man

My Interest Keywords / Tags
god fearing woman
honest
walk on beach

About Me
I am Smith O.Brown by name, a Sargent in the Army in the US Army and stationed in Afghanistan for some time now for missions a military personnel, and i have 3kids , i lost my wife some years ago..im from MIAMI FL ..i am honest, Kind, Caring, Loyal, intelligent and very adaptive and communicative when it comes to conversant conversation about the military..... and for the peace keeping force in the army i have come to understand the principles of the truth and life that follows everything we do. As SMA designee i have been serving as the command sergeant major for V Corps in Heidelberg, Germany, since April 2001. i am also serving as the command sergeant major for Combined Joint Task Force 7 serving in Baghdad, Iraq. I'm energetic! person I'll try anything once. I'm usually the type that is a good listener. Laughing is my favorite thing to do and there's never a moment when I'm not happy and I'm a very positive person...

My Perfect First Date
I WILL LIKE TO WALK ON BEACH ON MY FIRST DATE, AND HAVE A RIDE WITH HER

I´m sergent Smith in us army, i looked into your profile and was hypnotists by your picture, i would really love to know you better,i am down to earth,caring, honest and a loving person, i really don´t know what 2 say until i hear from you, please grant me the honor of getting a reply from you, Regard Smith

hello, thanks for your reply..you can reach me in my YM [email protected] or better still if you can get back to me with your yahoo email address , i think that we be better off....Sgt Smith

yahoo avatar
Advertisement

#112626 by Grunt Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:59 am
yahoo avatar leads to

mingles.com
chrishaggard
About Me
Relationship Status: Divorced
Ethnicity: African American (new yor) :mrgreen:
Education: Some College
Children: Have children (living with me occasionally)
Want Children? Yes
Looking For: online friendships or casual dating

About the Person I'm Interested In
Relationship Status:Single, Divorced, Widowed, Separated, Married, Engaged, In a Committed Relationship or In an Open Relationship
Ethnicity: African American, South Asian or Other

My name is chrishaggard I was born on the 2nd of August, 1963 at Baptist Hospital of Miami. I started A & A Children Academy at 6 and later on continued from Calvary Baptist Church Schools. I was very playful at school and it affected my academic works. I joined the Military academy at the age of 16. I was in the boarding school so my parents visit me once in a while. I didn't spend much time at home. My mom was a head teacher and dad was in the medical field. I fought in the Gulf war in 1990 to 1991. The gulf war was fought to liberate Kuwait from autocratic rule of the late Saddam. I had a pretty bad experience.. I am an E-6 Staff Sergeant (SSG).

BP
chrishaggard
Sex: Male

I am a very warm, loving reliable person with a good sense of humor. I am very loyal, and need to be sure that the person I care for is also loyal & trustworthy. I believe in total honesty in a relationship. I like doing nice things & am both interested in going out for meals and enjoy visiting places of interest, and I particularly like animals, but I am also just as happy enjoying home life.I enjoy and make good company. I am very down to earth. Am a loving and caring gentle man with a very nice heart.I am full of life and i love everything in life.I am a very optimistic gentle man and i have a positive outlook on life.I love to laugh and be happy at all times. I also like to make others around me laugh and be happy.I am a hard working man.I love traveling all over the world as i like to learn more about people and their cultures.I am a very educated man who has a lot of knowledge, wisdom and understanding.I am ready to try anything once,if its good,i will do it again.( Meaning i will remain in that good thing forever).Am a husband man but no woman,Therefore,i am looking for a woman, who wants to be loved 100% and in return she will love me the same way.Am serious,loving,caring humble ,faithful,honest and very easy going person.

netlog.com
chrishaggard
male - 60 years, Usa, Tanzania, United Republic of :shock:
Name chris haggard

profile from June 26

pic also here
viewtopic.php?p=88095#p88095
Last edited by Grunt on Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
#112630 by Grunt Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:29 am
facebook.com
Thomson Clark
From Los Angeles, California

facebook.com
Richard Nicolas Brown
Worked at US Military
Studied at The University of Texas at Austin
Lives in Kabul, Afghanistan
From Austin, Texas
#112643 by Grunt Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:44 am
I am Smith O.Brown by name, a Sargent in the Army in the US Army and stationed in Afghanistan for some time now for missions a military personnel, and i have 3kids , i lost my wife some years ago..im from MIAMI FL ..i am honest, Kind, Caring, Loyal, intelligent and very adaptive and communicative when it comes to conversant conversation about the military..... and for the peace keeping force in the army i have come to understand the principles of the truth and life that follows everything we do. As SMA designee i have been serving as the command sergeant major for V Corps in Heidelberg, Germany, since April 2001. i am also serving as the command sergeant major for Combined Joint Task Force 7 serving in Baghdad, Iraq. I'm energetic! person I'll try anything once. I'm usually the type that is a good listener. Laughing is my favorite thing to do and there's never a moment when I'm not happy and I'm a very positive person. hope to read back from you.... Smith

Received: from [41.138.184.131]
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012

Lagos, Nigeria
#325598 by PeachyV Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:15 am
He's now saying he's a 59 yr old USA Brigadere General in Syria, on a peace keeping mission. He says he has a son who is19 and he's been in the Army for 28 years. Not really sure what his scam is or if he's just a lonely person. :=)