Information on romance scams and scammers.
#17643 by The Enchantress Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:09 pm
GIFT ADEL

Liar and refugee/romance scammer

User name used Lovely One - govlove4u

Claims 23 or 24 or 25 or 26 years old, dob 14th January 1984 or 10th march 1983, single, never married, no children, "student" living in Abidjan. Ivory Coast (Côte d'Ivoire) or New York, USA or Dakar, Senegal

Mail addresses used [email protected] [email protected]

This scammer on these following dating sites;

http://www.lovelandia.com/authors/giftlov.htm

Lovely One

I am a: Woman

My name is Gift Adel 23 years old girl from ivory coast open minded and careing baby you will love to meet as your partner . Love

http://solenex.com/profile.php?ID=205

NickName: govlove4u
Sex: female

Profile type single
Sex female
Children 0
Want children Yes
Date of birth 1984 - January - 14
Height 6'4" (191cm) or above
Body type Average
Ethnicity African
Religion Christian
Marital status Single
Education Some grad school
Smoker No
Drinker No

My name is Gift Adel 23 years old , open minded and lovely baby , iwhich to meet someone for last long relationship

http://www.beautiful-ladies.com/marriage/dating_profiles/004444-GIFT-search-for-dating.htm

Name: GIFT
City: new york
Country, State: United States of America; new york

Hello, it give me a great pleassure to write you after viewing your profile, which really interest me to have communication with you, if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other and for me to send you my picture for you to know whom iam, i will be very happy if you can write me through my email for easiest communication. my email is ([email protected]) i will be waiting to hear from you. have a blessed day. from Gift. (Remeber the distance ,colour or age does not matter but love matters alot in life) [email protected]

Mail;

Hello My Sweet Heart

I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.How are you today?,Mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal.My name is miss Gift Huma, from Ivory Coast in West Africa,5.7ft tall, fair in complexion,(never married before )and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.My late father Dr Zaki Huma was the managing director of Huma and Associates (Ltd) and he was the personal advicer to the former head of state (Late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my picture though l am not photogenic but l want you to take me as l am ok. it is from me and l hope to hear from you soonest.
yours in love.
miss Gift.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#17644 by The Enchantress Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:10 pm
BRIEF SUMMARY OF THIS TYPE OF SCAM

This scam has a romance element - whereby a scammer is "pretending" to be a young girl - and will send stolen photographs in an attempt to appear legimate. The scammer will most likely "pretend" to be all alone, parentless (they died recently and tragically) and is in now in a refugee camp, where a "pastor figure" allows "her" to use a PC to mail the victim.

The scammer will mention a fortune (cocao/cash/diamonds) ect - and request you to mail "another person" - same scammer or scam partner - lawyer/banker/barrister - who will need some fee paid before the "imaginary" riches are transfered to the victim.

The scammer "pretend" girl - will fall in love with you and plan to travel to you - and live happily ever after with "her" knight in shining armour.

It is all lies - scammers always lie - all they care for is the money they hope you will wire to them.

Delete and do not reply to this and other scammers peddling the same/similar lies

Additional stolen photographs used by this scammer;

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.