Information on romance scams and scammers.
#113666 by Spook Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:32 pm
http://hoverspot.com/profile.php?UserId=3385204
Benson
Male, 50 Years Old
From Houston, TX

i there, how has your day been, just checking some profile there i caught a glimpse of you.i like what i read in your profile i also like what i see in your look can we get too know each other better? hopefully see what we have in common. cant wait to read from ya. Do have a great day ahead ..

Im Donald by name , from Huston Texas, USA. i hsve a lot to say about myself i think if we get to chat for long we can get to know each other better okay , if yes drop me your ID

here you have it bensondonald56 at yahoo don com, cant wait to chat with you

Advertisement

#113832 by Spook Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:36 am
To [email protected]
Sent on 16-Jul-12 at 23:58:17pm 'UCT' time
1st Open 17-Jul-12 at 00:03:50am +00:00 (86%) Fremont, California, United States
Opened 17-Jul-12 at 00:03:50am (UTC +00:00) - 5mins33secs after sending
Location Fremont, California, United States (86% likelihood)
Opened on (65¸49¸14¸50:28108)

IP: 65.49.14.50
ISP: Hurricane Electric
Organization: Sophidea
Services: Confirmed proxy server :mrgreen:
Type: Broadband
Geolocation Information
#113930 by ratt84 Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:10 pm
yahoo avatar leads to

facebook.com
Benson Millwood
Worked at United States Army
Studied at Everest University
Lives in Jacksonville, Florida
Male

About Benson
I'm 52years from united stae :lol: ,. I hold a Bsc in Sociology and Msc in both Research management and Peace & conflict resolution
both at the same university.
About Benson
I worked with Transparency International as a Research Manager for 3years before joining the US Army Corp in where i made up
my mind to render selfless services to my Country as i climbed up the ladder.
I was a research personnel for Transparency International on Corruption perception survey before i joined the Army 25yrs ago
I'm caring, loving and always ready to listen when people share their problems with me, i have a rich sense of humor and this
has brought a lot of people around me at work and every other places. For this reason, many of my colleagues both superior
and subordinates find it convenient to share sensitive issues to which i always offer candid advice.
However it bothers me when people take advantage of my simplicity and this is when i become tough, defensive and
unapproachable (only to such people).

his 3rd photo is very small
most probably because he does not want anybody it to be realised as a photo-shopped fake

the head is pasted on the profile pic of Master Sergeant Mark T. Ehresman

yahoo avatar
#113933 by ratt84 Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:27 pm
facebook.com/benson.millwood.9

Benson Millwood
Studied at University of Florida
Lives in London, United Kingdom
From Liverpool

About Benson
IM A SIMPLE GUY BY NATURE EASY GOING AND FUN TO BE WITH.JUST GIVE IT A TRY AND YOU WILL SEE WHT IM TALKING ABOUT.