Information on romance scams and scammers.
#17795 by The Enchantress Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:26 pm
MARINA ARZAMASTSEVA

Liar and romance scammer

Claims 27 years old, dob 23rd December 1981, "shop assistant" living in Luhansk/Lugansk (????????), Ukraine

Mail address used [email protected]

Mails;

Hello xxxxx!

Thank you a lot for you letter! Thank you for your photo!

I like you! You very handsome man! I am very happy we can start our communication and I hope we will be able to learn more about one another with the help of our letters!

So i think it is right for me to start from telling something about myself. My name is Marina, I was born in Ukraine. I was born 23 of December 1981, so I am 27 years old! I am a Capricorn. The most important quality of this sign is tenderness and kindness, whom I am. I work as a shop assistant. Why am I on here? I'msearching for someone special. I want find my husband, a man who could love me and be with me!

Maybe it will be you? Please, tell me more about you!!! Can you sent your photo?

Sincerely, Marina.

My Prince xxxxx!

Thank you for your reply! Dear I went to the passport office today and know how much it coast! For 1 day - 450 dollars, 2 weeks - 350 dollars, 1 month - 290 and 2 month - 190!

Dear, this is so expensive for me! my salary just 100 dollar's on month and a half of this i give to my mom on food! I do not know what to do.. I am very sad.. I want came to you very much! I want see you. your life, your family and your city! I naves been abroad, this is will be so interesting for me! I like you so much! you so special for me! But i am very sad... I do not know
what to do! Without your help I can not make my passport!

Kiss, Marina.

My lovely Prince xxxxx!

Thank you for your reply and photo! I like you more and more every day! Thank you that you understand my situation! I do not want lose you because of my material problems. Thank you that your support.

Well, this is all information which you ask:

Marina Arzamastseva,

Ukraine, Lugansk, 91000, Molodezniy 11/13.

I love you too so much and i know that we will be very happy together!

You the man, which i looking all my life! Thank you for your support.

My best photo???? I will sent it to you, I hope that you like it.

I love you, your Marina.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement