Information on romance scams and scammers.
#17853 by The Enchantress Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:26 pm
FAVOUR FRANCK

Liar and refugee/romance scammer

User name used favour55555

Claims 25 or 28 years old, dob 1st January 1981 or 20th January 1984, single, no children, "student" living in Dakar, Senegal or New City, New York, USA

Mail address used [email protected]

BRIEF SUMMARY OF THIS TYPE OF SCAM

This scam has a romance element - whereby a scammer is "pretending" to be a young girl - and will send stolen photographs in an attempt to appear legimate. The scammer will most likely "pretend" to be all alone, parentless (they died recently and tragically) and is in now in a refugee camp, where a "pastor figure" allows "her" to use a PC to mail the victim.

The scammer will mention a fortune (cocao/cash/diamonds) ect - and request you to mail "another person" - same scammer or scam partner - lawyer/banker/barrister - who will need some fee paid before the "imaginary" riches are transfered to the victim.

The scammer "pretend" girl - will fall in love with you and plan to travel to you - and live happily ever after with "her" knight in shining armour.

It is all lies - scammers always lie - all they care for is the money they hope you will wire to them.

Delete and do not reply to this and other scammers peddling the same/similar lies

This scammer on this dating site;

http://dating.lybach.com/view.php?l=default&id=0000013683

favour55555 favour franck Aged 25

Birthday Jan/20/1984
Gender Female
Country United States
City new city
Marital status Single
Children None
Height 5'7" (171cm)
Weight 235 lbs (107kg)
Hair color Black
Eyes color Brown
Ethnicity White/Caucasion
Religion Catholic
Smoke Non-Smoker
Drink Occasionally
Education College student
Known languages English

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#17854 by The Enchantress Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:28 pm
Mails;

Hello

My name Miss favour Franck ,I saw your profile and and your email adress in (website), i am very interesting in you, You know Love give us an energy to live,I am a very active person that's why I have a lot of interests,I like to travel,In my free time I like to read books and to listen to music,I like pets. I think that one of my main qualities is optimism. I am sure that everything that is done is done for better,I am sure that it could not be vice versa,I always try to get hold of myself,And it always helps me to reach my goals,I am very kind and always ready to help people,I want a good man that will be my life partner from any where in the world ,that is the reason why,i am searching,and now God have prepared you for me as my life partner,please accept my concern,Outer beauty is not what I search for, I see beyond what is visible to the eye,The beauty I seek is from within, from the heart,I do not search for a man I can live with, I search for a man I can not live with out! Love isn't finding the perfect person, it is seeing an imperfect person perfectly! I am looking for a Man to be proud of, to trust and to love,please try to write to me today okay ,Hope to hear from you,My name is favour Franck,thanks my dear send me your e-mail address also for me to send my photos to you have a nice day. remember also my dear that u can not found love on the street, you need to build it with somebody,so my dear lets build it together with one love, truth an trusth

Hello Dear,

I want to thank you for your kind reply and agreed to help me, I have the honor to see you as my partner, unless you're honest with me in this matter, I have chosen you in this transaction, based on my current status here Dakar as a refugee in accordance with the Asylum. In accordance with financial laws governing this country, people are refugees, are not allowed to participate in the cash transaction, or operates a personal bank account with large sums international or locally.

dear, please accept my heart fills with love and kisses, I would explain to you the details of my position, so I started this contact with you, but I have before I would ask you please, first love in this relationship I wanted to to build with you in relation to my critical condition right now, I will not defer to you all about me, so please do not hold, as I am about to expose a lot about myself and my back ground here: you know one of us each other very well at the time, but also the belief that a strong relationship / partnership begins just one day, as well as ours, I do not want to be different, I hope you will forgive me if I went far beyond the limits of your imagination / expectation of a new friend.

In addition, I went into serious discussions with the bank where the money at the store, they tell me what to do, to have access to my late father fund of legal department of the bank informed me that in situations like mine, that the best solution is to request the assistance of reliable foreigner who can assist me to claim and obtain fund and invest it on my behalf as I wish, I decided to contact you, hoping that with your advanced knowledge, we can have the opportunity to work together so that it works for us,

I want you to understand my situation here in the camp, I e-mail from the Office of Rev.Father, which is pastoring the church in the refugee camp, I explained to him a little bit about my life, although not every thing, I spoke about my Rev.Father communicate with you and allow me access to their e-mail in my office computer here in the refugee camp, while the average life just is not easy, because I do not have any body here to take care of me, the church Address: Church of God Mission, Dakar Senegal, Dear, you can contact me via phone number, Reverend, Reverend Phone number (221) 764608819,

It was like a dream coming true that when I received your letter today, that you sincerely want to help me, I am glad to know someone that is honest and sincere, as you have changed my time and my life today.

Nevertheless, I would like to give you a detailed explanation of the letter that I sent you. I lost my mother, youngest of them, and my father during the war, while I came to Senegal with the help of good Samaritan, that after I drop in the refugee camp here in Senegal.

But if you want me to meet with you before the issue of money, I will do so,

I already told you, I am my father's death certificate, the trust account of the last statement, as well as writing, whether that money should be transferred abroad until the withdrawal is for my safety and security for money, and this is the main reason why I need your help.

I want you to know that the money from the bank here in Dakar, Senegal, and it will be forwarded to you in a legal manner.

honey Send me your full name, address, occupation and telephone number:

Up on receiving this information you have, I will then draft letters to the Bank to present you my partner, then I will give you the equal of their contact information so that when you contact them they will abide by your letter.
Finally, as soon as I receive information from you, and I will give you the contact details of the bank to confirm and procedures for the transfer.

I am glad to know you, I hope to hear from you.

I am forever your, Ms.FAVOUR FRANCK

Hello dear

the main reason why I am contacting you now is to seek your assistance in the area of my future investment and also for a help hand over some huge amount of money in my possession.

This money (US8.7 Million dollars)is deposited in a security and financier company some years ago by my father he made me the sole beneficiary I am now asking you to stand on my behalf ,to stand as my partner and in time of the claim and investment as well.

As I have mention earlier I will make the procedure to this issue to be well know to you,if I am given the opportunity to do so, please attach your direct and full information as you reply to me.

Thanks and remain bless.
favour franck

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.