Information on romance scams and scammers.
#17855 by The Enchantress Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:31 pm
EKATERINA YAROVIKOVA

Liar and romance scammer

Aka Ekaterina Spiridonova

Claims 31 years old, dob 16th July 1978, living in Pavlovo (????????), Nizhny Novgorod Oblast or Kugesi, Republic of Chuvashia or Barnaul (????????), Altai Krai or Krasnoyarsk (??????????), Russia

Mail addresses used;

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Mails;

Hello my dear xxxxx!!!

Today at me bad news. Since morning I had a good, cheerful mood. But it has very much worsened after I have visited bank. Today I have gone to bank, and to me have told, that I cannot discount money of the husband. I was simply in a shock! I could not think that the such can happens. I have asked why to me Cannot give money, and to me have answered, that my husband had a will about which I did not know.

I have gone to the notary and he has confirmed, that my husband has made the will. He to me has allowed to familiarise with it. There it has been written, that he bequeaths all money to my registered husband. That is, whoever was my husband, he can discount money. But I cannot take advantage of money. My husband always said to me, that I should not work, I should keep order in the house. All that is connected money, the husband should earn. It seems to me for this reason he bequeathed all money to my husband. As he was my husband, he could receive money.

But now, that I could receive money, I need to marry. And only then, my future husband can discount money.

I still had 300 dollars. But where to me to take 900 dollars??? I should pay money to agency.
I have been assured, that to a smog to discount money, but it has appeared thaI cannot make it!!!

It is very difficult For me to tell to you about it. But I have made everything, that could.

I have paid for the visa. I have spent a lot of time and nerves when waited for approval. I did not wish to burden you. I wished to pay for all itself and to arrive to you at own expense, but unfortunately I have failed.

Now I should pay other part of the sum to agency. It makes 900$ + 300$. It is very a shame to me to speak about it because I do not know where to me to take such big sum. Now I still had last hope, it you.

Please, help me with money for the ticket. I understand, that this difficult decision for you. Certainly, if you do not want, you can not help me. It is bad, but is not deadly.
I will lose the money. I cannot arrive to you. IT is bad, BUT TOO is not deadly.

I have paid 165$ for that to me have made the visa. These are the big money for me, but MONEY NOT the MAIN THING In the LIFE. I trust you, and I know, that YOU are a PERSON of HONOUR, And YOU are a GENTLEMAN. If you Can help me, write to me about it in the following letter!!!

xxxxx, please forgive me all my words. I speak so, on that that I in despair.
Now, when only one step separates us, I am afraid. I am afraid, that you will not help me, and all my diligence Will be useless. I require you xxxxx, and I wish to be with you.
I have not calculated the possibilities.
But together we are much stronger. We will pass through difficulties and a barrier, it is much easier to make it together. I wish to present you all my infinite love and fidelity.

I understand, that it is big Money. I did not wish to ask you money. I thought, that I can make all.

The loneliness has made me strong. I lived without support of the man, and could rely only on myself.

I ask the help from somebody very seldom, but now I ask, that you have helped me.
I have made a step to you towards. Now I wait that you will answer the same.
I hope, that I have not offended you xxxxx I require you, and I trust you.
I know, that you will not throw me now when we are divided only by one step.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Kiss you. Yours Ekaterina.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#17856 by The Enchantress Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:32 pm
Hello once again my love xxxxx!!!!!!

My love xxxxx I has read your letter, and to me it is very pleasant that you require were together, the darling to me in agency have told that the ticket costs 2000 dollars,

xxxxx the darling if you want that we were as soon as possible together you can help me
with such problem, you can help me with money????

My love xxxxx understand that I need 2000 dollars on the ticket, you can send 2000 dollars on the ticket on the Western Union?????

xxxxx understand that I cannot pay all one, and your help is very strongly necessary to me!!!!!!

My love xxxxx I love you!!!!!!!
xxxxx I will wait for your answer!!!!!!!!!

Yours forever Ekaterina!!!!!!!!

Honey I am so glad to see that I am almost near my goal,and our meeting wait for us.
I think I will call you from airport and I will wait for you there so long as you need,I mean if you need any time to arrive in airport.
it is not problem to wait there because I know that it is the end of my trip and I have time to improve my condition(some parfume)after long jorney.I want you to see me in good shape!
I think everything will be all right.Rather I am sure everything will be all right!.

My Dear, they have told in travel office that I have to show tickets when I will visit embassy after tomorrow before my flight. People from embassy must be sure that I am not going to stay illegally in your country and I have tickets with returning data.it is very strong rule. I have some money but my flight from Krasnoyarsk to St.-Petersburg costed so much(about 600$) because so many kilometrs from there to St.-Petersburg.

I didn't guess that tickets costs so much. and I have to book tickets till in less than 2 days ,because of my interview. May be you could borrow some money?I am sure I will be able to return it back in a few weeks after my arriving I will earn some money and at first to return all money to you.

in Agency they have told me that you may send it by Western Union.
It is pretty easy to use. The guy from the agency explained to me how their system works. It is instant worldwide money transfer system. All you need is my name and my surname to send me the money. Once you do this , I'll be able to pickup the money in any local Western Unuion office in St.-Petersburg.
We need to do it pretty fast, because we have no time till my intervew,if everything will be all right I will be on this flight!

I have about 300 US dollars yet and I think I need about 980 US dollars from your side with all travel needs and living here till my flight!If everything will be all right between us I can stay with you longer than three months,maximum I can stay about 6 months for first time! We should change only the date of my returning flight. Or I can return earlier if something is wrong!

Here is more info about Western Union. You find any local Western Union agent, go there and send money to my name. Western Union will ask you for my full name and address in St.-Petersburg where I am staying at. Once you give them all the info they will initiate the transfer. In just less than 10 minutes I will be able to pick the money up at any Western Union agent here in St.-Petersburg.

you will send me transfer info and MTCN( money transfer control number ) I will get cash. So I will need your full name and your address + the control number of the transfer.

Kiss you many times ,I am tired today,you know it is hard enough to be in foreign city. So many different emotions .

Kiss you many times!

Ekaterina! see you soon!

#17857 by The Enchantress Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:33 pm
"fake" passport and additional stolen photographs used by this scammer;

#17858 by The Enchantress Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:34 pm