Information on romance scams and scammers.
#18237 by The Enchantress Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:01 pm
NATALYA STOLYAROVA

Liar and romance scammer

User name used HiNatalya

Claims 24 or 30 years old, dob 24th February 1979 or 1985, single, no children, "manager" living in New Jersey or New Ulm, Brown County, Minnesota or Maryland, Otsego County or the Bronx, New York or San Antonio, Texas or Kansas City, Missouri or Sisseton, South Dakota, USA or Yoshkar-Ola (???????-????), Republic of Mari El, Russia or London, England, UK

Mail address used [email protected]

X-Mailer: The Bat! (v4.0.18) Professional

IP = 188.186.46.247 = Tyumen in Russian Federation

This scammer on these following dating sites;

http://thehotspotguide.com/peek.php?name=HiNatalya&display=profile&uid=9100&offset=10

HiNatalya

I work, I live with the mum, very much I love and I spend a much time with my small niece, I like to read, to cook, I do not like be sad and generally Im optimist. intelligent, well-educated, stong-willed, flexible, tolerant, smart. I am intelligent, ambitious, kind, tactful, sensitive, loving and caring. I treat people with respect, understanding and tolerance. I have my own opinion, I appreciate others' opinions. I accept people and reality as they are. My friends say I am a kind, intelligent, open-minded person. I have a good sense of humour. I am honest, faithful, sympathetic and romantic. I am a family oriented person. My friends speak that I am a lady of uncompromising femininity, social grace, that I have faultless taste and I am interesting in dialogue. I sociable, smart, confident, purposeful, tender, romantic, outgoing, faithful, cheerful, optimistic, sincere, well educated. I'm kind, calm, open and communicative. I'm romantic and dream of a beautiful love and an amazing man. I have a good sense of fun and humor.

I want to tell you that I search in the Internet of the person first of all for serious relations, I do not want that you thought that I search for persons in the Internet for friendship because it no so my dear. I want that I might meet here which persons I shall grow fond also which will grow fond of me. I could not find which person I I shall grow fond all heart in Russia therefore has decided to go in Internet - cafe and to find there for myself such person, I did not think that the first person to which I shall write will answer me, I have written to you and got your answer. I think you that of whom I search: I want that my elect was gentle and careful, but for me that we trusted the main thing each other and never deceived each other. I think what better to know the bitter truth than to live carefree and to know only that that you want, I hope you wait from the girl too for absolute honesty.

Height: 5' 7" - 170 cm
Weight: 132 lbs - 60 kg
Body: Average
Drinking: Not a drinker
Ethnicity: Caucasianwhite
Eye: Green
Religion: Christianother
Family: I dont have kids
Hair: Light blonde
Income: Less than 20000
Career: Marketing
Smoking: Never

http://london.asiteforlove.com/showprofile.php?id=2147149889

HiNatalya's Profile

Looking for: Man

I work, I live with the mum, very much I love and I spend a much time with my small
niece, I like to read, to cook, I do not like be sad and generally Im optimist.
intelligent, well-educated, stong-willed, flexible, tolerant, smart. I am intelligent, ambitious, kind, tactful, sensitive, loving and caring. I treat people with respect, understanding and
tolerance. I have my own opinion, I appreciate others' opinions. I accept people and reality as they are. My friends say I am a kind, intelligent, open-minded person. I have a good sense of humour. I am honest, faithful, sympathetic and romantic. I am a family oriented person. My friends speak that I am a lady of uncompromising femininity, social grace, that I have faultless taste and I am interesting in dialogue. I sociable, smart, confident, purposeful, tender, romantic, outgoing, faithful, cheerful, optimistic, sincere, well educated. I'm kind, calm, open and communicative. I'm romantic and dream of a beautiful love and an amazing man. I have a good sense of fun

http://www.lovedatingme.com/HiNatalya

Looking for: Man
Last edited by The Enchantress on Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#18238 by The Enchantress Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:05 pm
Message;

What's up? I like your profile and I would like to get acquainted with you more close!!!

If you have interested that here is my Email write me there: [email protected]

I'll be glad to receive letter from you!!!

Yours faithfully Natalya!!

Mails;

Hi xxxxx!

I am sincerely glad that I can get acquainted with such a good person as you. It seems to me that you are an intelligent person. Simply I did not think that I could find such a man here as I thought it is site only for fun. But now I speak with you and as it seems to me that you have serious relations. It is difficult to say, but I should tell you .. but really I am from Russia and I write to you from there.

I understand that it can plunge you into a shock, but I feel I should tell you this in the first letter. Because I am a fair and real girl. In this letter I want tell you about me. My name is Natalya. My age is 24 years, my sign on the zodiac is Gemini. I am a woman who is tired of being lonely. I want family happiness with my beloved man. My height is 5 '9 (175cm) My weight is 140 (65 kg). The color of my eyes and hair you can see in the pictures. I work as the manager on sales of home appliances (DVD's, LCD-tv, teapots, microwaves, washing machines, etc.) I fill many papers, I advise buyers, and I make out orders. It is a lot of papers concerning purchases on credit and the installments. I get tired as work like a dog. This work is paid not very well, the money I get I spend only for the basic expenses.

I learned English at school. I had lessons of English for 5 years. Then also during 3-4 years I had lessons of English at the university, and also I was engaged at specialized school a little. I am a young woman now, and I have much potential of power and energy which exists in meand my body, and I want and I dream of meeting my true love and to give my beloved this energy. I love children, different animals, music and dances. I appreciate true nobleness and kindness in men. I am a romantic and fairly clever woman who does not like to play differentgames with feelings of other people. I am a woman who appreciates gravity highly, confidence and purposefulness of men. I wish to see the good and interesting guy beside me which can subdue and fascinate me for ever. The guy who will appreciate me and true warm feelings. Iwish to have long and serious relations, therefore I wish to correspond and develop relations only with serious men who are interested by search of true love. I want to tell you, that I do notsmoke, I do not drink (only socially), I do not accept drugs. I support a healthy way of life. I hate lie, treachery, terrorism, silly people, mosquitoes, cockroaches, illness.

I hope, that you are not bored with my story If you wish to know about something else aboutme please feel free to ask anything you want to know about me. Do not hesitate! My friend, it would be very pleasant for me if you could answer some of my questions. Ok? I want to ask you. Would you not be against if your other half in life was the woman from Russia? Whatshould be your happy family? I hope, that my questions do not seem to you uninteresting and you will answer them. I hope, that our acquaintance will be more cognitive in the following letters. It is better give to learn each other. Probably it is destiny, that I have got acquainted with you. Now I should close this letter, but I shall expect very much your following letter as it is possible soon. I shall wait for your letter and pictures! Please take care!

With the best regards

Yours Natalya.

Hello xxxxx.

I have received your letter and I am very glad to read it! I was afraid sincerely, that you would not answer my letter, but you have written a letter to me, and I am going to write to you back now I like your attention very much! I am glad also, that you are not afraid, that I from Russia. I do not know how it would work between us but I hope that we will develop our relations. My family is a unique happiness in my life now for which I continue to live and I aspire to something in this life. My family is my mom and my younger sister.

My mom’s name is Marina, she is 53 years young, and she is retired. She is very good mother, and I love her very much. The name of my sister is Anna, Anna's age is 21 , and she studies final year at university on a speciality the economist. My sister is my best girlfriend who always understands me. My father left us many years ago when I was 18. He lives far from us now, he visits me and my sister sometimes. Mom and dad are divorced, I guess because of many disputes and misunderstanding. I think that was correct, rather than torture each other and spoil nerves.

I have serious intentions to find my happiness. I hope, that you understand me, xxxxx, don't you? I already told to you, that I am a very romantic woman, therefore I like to dream very much. My imaginations about the future that waits for me and my relatives in the future. My daydream is to meet my prince who has pure soul and the big knightly nobleness who will love and respect me with whom I can create happy family. My ideas on true love are a little bit childish, probably, but that is the way I think and feel. I am a sincere woman, therefore my imaginations about love seem naive, probably. But I want you know it, xxxxx because you are very interesting to me really. You are sincere and kind man (at least I see you this way now), therefore I wish to see your letters in my mailbox pretty often.

I am a lonely woman now, therefore I try to find my love in Internet because to write and wait for the warm letter. it is very interesting and romantic, especially if feelings start to develop between you through these letters (probably, love)... Does it make any sense to you xxxxx? I am a romantic woman, therefore I like to read love novels, both modern, and classics. I like to listen to classical music, sometimes POP and Rock-n-Roll. I like to dance under good slow music, and I like to go to cinema very much….especially melodramas (I the sentimental woman). My most favorite film is 'Ghost', with Patric Sweizi and Demi Moor. You know this film huh?

With this I would like to end my letter and I ask to answer you my new questions: do you have a girlfriend? What is the woman of your dream? xxxxx, please, answer my questions because it is very important for me. Tell me please about you and your life a bit more. I send you my new photo, and I hope to see your new photos in your following letter.

I wait for your reply with impatience...

Very loving dreams Natalya.

#18239 by The Enchantress Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:07 pm
Hello xxxxx.

I am very glad to receive your letter! Your attention for the lonely woman is a gift.Yes, I know how to cook. I thank you for this gift. I have understood from your letter, that you are a romantic man because only romantic people can speak about the romantic dreams using such beautiful gentle words as you do. Therefore I am sure, that you can appreciate a woman’s beauty, the beauty of tender feelings and surprising beauty of love. It is not bad, that your search of love was not successful in the past because it means, that the destiny will present to you the best in love in the future, the main thing is to trust your fate and to aspire to it, xxxxx.

I thank you for your sincere letters. I appreciate it very much. I hope also, that you do not say lies in your letters and it is pleasant to me what I learn more about you with every letter of yours. Please, xxxxx, do not say lies to me…I am interested in you seriously. I have understood you and your thoughts. You are a gentle and kind man really with who I would be glad to communicate more and get to know each other better. Therefore I ask you, xxxxx, to write your letters to me often because I am always very glad to receive them! Please, do it for me!!! I think, that we are similar very much and it would be interesting for us to find out more things in which we are common, or maybe something on what we could argue... What you think about it, xxxxx?

I wish to know about you more and I wish to continue our conversations through our letters. I ask you not to stop writing me if you are interested in me really because the destiny has given us this chance, and we should use it, do you agree xxxxx? I would like to tell to you, xxxxx, about me something else. It will sound for you surprisingly, but I have no close relations with men in a current of 1 year. I think, that the reason of my failure with men is that I am afraid to be hurt badly again. It was very insulting when the BELOVED left me. Have you ever been so insulted to understand my feelings? Sex was the only thing necessary and important to all my last boyfriends from me, and feelings were not important for them. I am very tired of such relations and attitude, that is why I have no close relations with men for 1 year and I reject all men. It seems bad (probably), but I am afraid to be deceived again.

I wish to love and be the BELOVED hope you understand it xxxxx! I have told to you it that you could understand my fear to make the wrong choice again. It painful to have your soul tortured really! It is the following reason on which I have chosen Internet to find the good man because I can learn and understand the man better in the beginning, having not met with him in a reality and not spending my free time on meetings with improper men.

I hope you understand me, xxxxx? Therefore know, xxxxx, that the main thing now is that I wish to find my TRUE LOVE in the future. The TRUE LOVE who will not cheat on me, who can support me and protect me, be a strong shoulder I could lean…. during any difficult moment for me. I have understood still, that if I meet TRUE LOVE really then I will entrust to make a choice about my future only to my BELOVED (if I is assured, that my BELOVED loves and appreciates me really)!!! It may sound strange for you, probably, but understand, xxxxx, Russia - the conservative country in the belief about the FAMILY.

Therefore the main person in a family in Russia is a man. I am conservative and naive in my belief in LOVE and the FAMILY and I should change my belief about the FAMILY and LOVE, but I am who I am, and my father has given such education to me. Forgive me for my openness in this letter please, but I wish to tell this to you, and I wish to be fair with you that you have understood me better (I hope, that you are fair in your letters too). Therefore it is your turn now! I ask to tell you in your following letter on your plans for the future. What is your belief about TRUE LOVE and the FAMILY? Answer these questions please because I will understand you better as the man if I know it. I send you my new photo (I hope, that you like it). I wait for your new photos and your new letter with impatience.

pussycat Natalya

Hello xxxxx.

Thank you for your new letter. I understand all that you wrote to me. xxxxx, you are a responsible man, and I like it in you. I can honestly tell you that I understand you better with your every letter , that you are a romantic and gentle man. I like it so much because my desire is to find such a man who will be romantic and tender very much (as you, xxxxx), and I wish to be a happy woman. I think, that the main thing for our relations now is a constant development. We should try to learn and understand each other better in each other’s new letter, we will may understand that we are necessary each other, and that we should meet in reality and see if something will work. Am i right, xxxxx?

Probably we will fall in love with each other. I like our correspondence because I feel with my heart, that our lonely souls are similar very much. What you think about it, xxxxx? I thank you, that you have opened secrets of your personal opinion and character to me. I like it because it is the truth (I feel it). I think sometimes as though you did not write it, and your tired heart and a lonely soul have written it with your hands because these romantic thoughts can belong only to a tired soul from the big loneliness which wants happiness really. I am sure, that single women from your city are blind because they do not see the good man living near to them. Therefore I will catch this chance to learn you better my dear xxxxx because I like you very much.

I hope, that the happiness star will ascend in our sky soon in the future ,I believe in it !

Remember also, that I trust you now very much. And the best your qualities for which I respect and I appreciate you is your being romantic and sincere. Please, do not lose these qualities and do not spend these qualities for bad women. I am a romantic woman and I believe in true relations and feelings, therefore I like to dream very much. I dream often of the such things as the sea, a wild beach, the sun comes for horizon, I lay with my beloved on this beach, we drink dry red wine, and we look at this beautiful sunset. We understand, that it is true happiness, and we wish to be only together now, and we fall asleep with this pleasant feeling embracing each other. You like my imagination? I think, that you will like my imagination because you
are romantic….

By the way, I like the nature very much. I like to spend my free time, simply enjoying the nature. I like to float on the river on a canoe or to go to wood for picnics or make BBQ. You like it, xxxxx? I finish my letter on it, and I thank you once again, that you have told about you much in your letter. Answer my new questions please. Do you like to dream? Why do you try to find your beloved through Internet? Tell me please about your parents in your following letter. I hope, that you will answer these questions soon. I wait for your reply and I miss you already...

sweetcandy Natalya

#18240 by The Enchantress Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:08 pm
Hello my dear xxxxx.

I am glad to see your new letter because it is interesting for me to read your letters and to learn more about you and besides, I miss a man's attention very much.I have never been in camping. You know xxxxx, I like you very much as well, and I would like to tell you all about me and about my life in my letter. I believe, that my loneliness will end soon if we continue to develop our relations. xxxxx, you are as lonely, as I am, and I am sure you also want to feel the only woman’s big and sincere love (not as the friend). When you look into her eyes you see the whole universe in them and only two of you exist in the world at this moment..

It is so romantic and wonderful! Don’t you agree, xxxxx? I thank you, that you give hope and chance for me to find my true love. And I promise you, that I will catch this chance which you gave me. I hope very much, that you will not forget me, that you will write to me and will also try to develop our relations. You are a very romantic man really, and I like it sooo much!!

Therefore I ask you to remain so lovely and romantic.... And I know, that when love has lit up between two people, interest should exist between them anyway as well. Also I want you to know, my darling xxxxx, that I have such interest in you in my soul, and I believe, that this fire can sparkle between us once. I can honestly tell you that I have become interested in you seriously. I value our relations very much because I believe in our possible future together.

What do you think about it? Many men wanted reciprocity from me, but I have excluded these men from my life now because these men searched only for sex in our relations. These men did not understand, that I wish to find the man for life in general, including soul and spiritual closeness, not just for bed. I am telling you this as I want you to know me and my life better.

I didn’t work long today. I called to my girlfriend Ekaterina after my work, and we met. We visited a cinema today and watched the film 'Samiy luchshiy film-2' - very fascinating and interesting film, we liked it very much. (it is Russina film) We have visited a small cafe after the film and had a cup of coffee there and, by the way, were talking long (we spoke about men much). I have told Ekaterina about you and about our relations. She was glad sincerely, but she asked me to be careful and not be in a hurry with that. Therefore I think, that time is necessary for us so that we could understand and learn each other better. Ok?

I finish my letter on it and I ask to answer my new questions to you: Do you feel lonely? Do you trust in love at first sight? Do you think of a marriage in the future? Forgive me for such personal questions, but I wish to know it. I send you my new photos which you hopefully like. And I wait for your new photos and your sweet letter!

Yours Natalya

Hello my dear and the only one xxxxx!

I am so happy to see a letter from you! You always flatter me in your letters though it is very pleasant…and I am grateful to you for being so sweet You have told much in this letter about you and your life, thank you! I am sure, that we will certainly go forward to learn each other better and to see where these relations will result us. And, probably, I will become the woman who you want to connect your life with. And you will become that man with whom I will want to spend my whole life with.

Thanks also that you have answered my questions. I understand you quite well, because I am also very lonely. I have no man in my life who would tell to me in the morning: 'Wake up darling, I love you….' When I think about it my soul hurts and I become very sad. I do not understand why I cannot find my beloved? I am 24 years old already, and I have no unique and important man for me who can always support and embrace me a difficult minute. I hope what you understand me, xxxxx?

I think very often the destiny has forces lonely souls to meet on purpose. We can’t say for sure yet, maybe in the future we will love each other. Really nobody knows his future, but I know for sure that my melancholy always leaves me when I receive your new letter because I start to believe that there is a man in this huge world to whom I am very interesting and important. Can I think this way, my dear xxxxx? I am very grateful to you for your letters and for your attention to me. I really hope and I believe that you can force my loneliness to leave me...

On it I finish my letter to you, xxxxx, and I ask to write me your new letter soon. And I set to you my new questions again: What qualities of character do you appreciate in women? what can you do for the woman so that she could tell you ' Wow, It was really cool! '? Or something that can surprise her much. Also tell me please in your following letter something about your country, culture, about your city. I look forward to your following letter and your new photos. And I send you my new photo. I am very much interested in you!

Natalya

#18241 by The Enchantress Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:11 pm
Hello my dear xxxxx.

It is always such happiness to me to see your new letter in my mailbox. Thank you for your attention to me because you always flatter me. I wish to explain to you, xxxxx, about my last letter that I am really very lonely, and I feel it deeper when I have no soul mate who I can share my thoughts with. My family and my friends always remember and take care of me, but I have no man in my life who would always protect me from all troubles; who would always kiss and hug me in the morning; who, having woken up in the morning before me, would run in flower shop and will bring for me a bouquet of roses; and who would simply love me. I think, that you understand now me and what I want I shall see in the man whom I love, does it make sense?

I really very much like to write to you and to receive your gentle letters because it helps me forget my loneliness. xxxxx if it is fair, I trust that you that the man I need who can become my partner in life and my true happiness because I see everything I wish to see in my beloved in you. My sympathies increase with our every letter, and I hope, that my sympathies to you can become more soon, and I shall name these feelings to you love. I believe in it! I thought really earlier, that it is impossible for me to fall in love, but with you, xxxxx, I understand that these feelings can appear.

Can I hope that my feelings are mutual xxxxx? I really very much wish to find my true love, and the destiny gives me such a wonderful opportunity now.. I am sure you know that love build son trust and understanding each other.. Therefore I wish to show you, xxxxx, my trust and to tell you this.

You know that I have no boyfriend, and also I had no boyfriend for a long time. I wish to explain to you now why I have become interested in men from abroad and why I do not wish to have relations with Russian men. I once already 2 years ago had relations with a man from the USA, his name was Richard (he is unique a man who did not deceive me). We loved each other very much and thought that always we would be together. Richard came to me to Russia often (my friend Ekaterina introduced us to each other; Ekaterina called Richard once to Russia to show it to him; and then we saw each other). We thought that our happiness would last for ever, but it turned out not the way we wanted it. The destiny has made all with us in another way. Richard died in a car accident, and it had much impact on me.

After that I had no relations even with anybody for a half a year, and then I have met one Russian man who told me that he loves me, and he constantly cheated on me with other women. When I learned it, I decided, that I would not begin any relations with Russian men because Russian men deceived me very often, and I am kind of afraid of Russian men. After that break up with my last Russian I had no relations with men, and then once I was called by my girlfriend Ekaterina, and she suggested me searching for my happiness once again because, recollecting Richard, I remembered, that only he did not deceive me. Therefore I decided, that many men from abroad are so decent and tender as once was Richard to me. I think, that you understand me, xxxxx..

I think, that you understand everything. Also remember that this is a secret because I did not tell this to anybody except for you, only me friend Ekaterina knows it. I really consider it very personal and intimate thing which can be told only to the closest people. Therefore know, xxxxx, that I very much trust you and I wish to continue developing our relations. And I hope to see your new letter soon because I very much miss your letters...

You have really made me much happier when you came into my life. I think, that we are supposed to have big future together. Therefore I wait for your following letter! We need to develop our relations and it is impossible to waste time!!!

Missing you sweetcandy Natalya.

Hello my dear xxxxx!

I am very glad to receive your warm and gentle letter… I thank you for your attention to me, it helps to feel that I am important for you. You are a very romantic man and surely you understand the price of true feelings and serious relations. This quality of your character is so pleasant to me! I am sure that I will envy very much the woman whom you will love, and, probably, this woman could be me?

It is my daydream to find the decent and romantic man (I think you can be that man...) Who will be ready to give himself completely to love, ready to be always near his lady, who will protect her and will breathe the same as she does. And I am very happy as I that man in you, the man I dreamed about. I often do not believe that you really exist, but then I receive your new letter and I understand that I was mistaken, my dear xxxxx.

I say you honestly that I feel attachment to you more with every single day of our correspondence. I cannot imagine in my mind any more that if I open my mailbox, I will not see your letter. I have got used to see your letters for these days, and I am already afraid to lose you and our relations. xxxxx, I asked you to promise me that you would never leave me, and you would always remember me and would write your gentle and warm letters until we meet in reality. My female intuition and my heart says to me that we can be together and love each other in the future. And it is twice as pleasant for me, as you already make plans about our meeting. I already feel in my heart that you are the man who is necessary for me and is intended to me by destiny. But I will tell you, xxxxx, that I have not decided yet what I need to do with my liking to you now. I should decide if I can open my heart to you.

Understand, my sweet xxxxx, that men very often deceived me and I was offended by men, therefore I became much more cautious in a choice of the proper man. Therefore I ask you to promise me that you will never deceive and will not offend me. Can you promise it to me, xxxxx? And only after that promise I will decide everything for myself. I am sure that you will understand me as usually you do it dear. Now I will tell to you that has very much surprised me last night in my dream. Last night I had a dream where I saw you, xxxxx.

This dream was about that: I was going somewhere by bus, and behind me there was a man (it was you, xxxxx) and tells me in Russian: ' will you go out at this bus stop?' After I have seen you in my dream, I have woken up at once because I have dreamt for the first time in my life about the man whom I did not see in reality but whom I knew very well. Therefore know now, xxxxx, that you already take a place in my subconsciousness. You know I have been very surprised by this dream! Therefore I decided to tell you about this dream because you were actually there. With this I finish my letter to you and I ask you to answer some questions: Have you ever loved a woman? What can you forgive to your beloved, what offence? And what offence you cannot forgive….I look forward to your every letter.

You are very special for me!!!

Your sweetcandy

P.S.: I believe that you will be my true love I searched for a long time already...

#18242 by The Enchantress Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:12 pm
Hi my sweet xxxxx!

How are you today? I hope that you are OK. It is pleasant for me to read your letter! Earlier I was sure, that is unreal to have attachment to the man and to express to him sympathy before we meet in reality and spend some time together. But now I feel pleasure, when I have your emails, I think of you all the time and sometimes these thoughts are sad as we so far from each other. I would want very much to see you in my place when I come back from work..I could bring wine and something sweet for a dinner together. We could drink tea or wine, and then go for a walk together. It would be wonderful! I feel sad now, because we have relations only through the Internet. Sometimes I feel the desire to embrace you and to be near. I do not know, whether you have this feeling of loneliness. If you feel it too then you understand me and know that there is a desire to have a man beside you, which will support and understand you, will help at any time and console you. xxxxx, I would like to know your opinion on making our acquaintance more serious and close. Probably, we could meet and spend some time together. It would be very good. What do you think about it dear xxxxx? It is very important for me to know, whether you want to have more serious relations with me, than just letters.

Kiss you tenderly. Yours Natalya.

Hi my tender xxxxx!

Did you have a good day? I was very glad to read your letter and to learn that you understand me! It is very seldom when a man who understands you. It is really pleasant that you would like to see me in reality!. It means to me that you want to have more serious relations with me, than simply letters. xxxxx, I am really very glad to understand that there is such a man, who needs me. I am grateful to destiny, it allowed me to get acquainted with you. I consider that this large progress forward in our relations. I have many thoughts in my head concerning our time together. Dear, today I would like to learn your opinion concerning children. I love children very much, some of my friends already have them and I feel pleasure, when I see them take care about their kids. Sometimes, when my friends go out in the evening to the cinema or cafe, they leave their child with me at home, so that I looked after and cared of him, while they are away. And I like taking care of him you know. I would like to have children, my friends tell me, that I would be a good mom. Darling, tell to me please about your attitude to children. By the way, my mother asked me about you, xxxxx. She asked about your life, work, parents. I told you about you. She asked me to say hello to you. My mom is beside me now, and now she wishes to write to you something. Lovely, it is time for me to go.

I shall wait for your letter! Kiss you.

Hi mine favourite xxxxx!

I am very glad again to speak with you. Today I have good mood, and how are you mine lovely? I missed for you and I have some news to you. I spoke with mum, concerning our meeting, then we talked to her with the agent of travels. My mum agreed, what it is necessary to me to meet you xxxxx. She agrees, that it is necessary to me to travel to you on some time. She has told, that if we shall like each other and we shall decide, that we want to be close each other, she will get acquainted with the large pleasure with you and to invite you in the house as though son. I am very glad, that we have progress in our relations. Lovely xxxxx, inform, whether your businesses and circumstances allow you to accept me a bit later? I hope, that I shall not create to you inconvenience in your businesses. At me the large desire to see you. The agent of travel has told, that tomorrow I can receive the information, how I can be helped by a travel company in organization of travel to you. Inform me xxxxx. About the opinions, what ideas you have about it?

Kiss you! Kiss you! Kiss you!

Always yours Natalya

#18243 by The Enchantress Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:14 pm
Hi mine dear xxxxx!

I am very glad to receive your letter and to learn that you want to meet me too and to hold in the hands. It is pleasant to me to know that there is a man for which I became desired woman and which expects to see me. xxxxx, and how your native people will concern to that I shall arrive to you?. xxxxx, I would not like to create any inconveniences for you. xxxxx, today I visited travel agent travel. He has told, that their firm can prepare travel for me. It will require approximately about two weeks. They will be to prepare the passport and insurance for me, then this will enable for me make the visa. Agent has told, that behind the visa I owe to reach in Moscow in your embassy. He has told, that now uneasy to receive the tourist visa to you, but they can care of that I could receive the visa without problems. Travel agent undertakes to develop the most convenient route and will help me to select the ticket most suitable at cost. I have told them, that probably I shall conclude with them the contract for my travel, soon.

Tomorrow I shall learn full details from them cost and necessary documents. Today I had small free time from my work also had not time in detail all to learn. So I shall talk to my mum to ask her to help to me to pay this contract. I very much hope, mine lovely, that all will be good at us also we can sooner beside with each other. I think of it frequently very much. I have various imaginations concerning us two. and you, mine favourite?

Dear, I wanted to learn from you, if cost travels will be large, whether can you help me with some by part it? My family cannot be named as the rich people, and I not wanted very strongly to worry their finance. I hope, that some money for our meeting will not be a problem for you.

But if yours financial position now heavy, I shall try itself to find any the decision for this purpose. Favourite write to me sooner. I love you.

Kiss you. Your Natalya.

Hi my love xxxxx!

Thank you for your letter, it supported me. Today I was injured slightly. The price of all documents and works of a travel company is 460 Euro. My mum has told that a payment for these things we should think out together. She has told that will care of my international passport. xxxxx, travel agent has told, that contract includes visa, insurance, medical examination and services of agency.

They want so much money because all agencies have so prices, and usually are more expensive. xxxxx, lovely I have no many money and I have told them, that while I shall talk to you I shall do this contract.

Favourite, today I was injured by all these things. I made attempts to borrow this money at some people, but nobody could to me help. I hope, that you can help me this money and that it is no problem for you.

I want to feel you beside very much. Favourite, I wait your answer with impatience and I hope that our xxxxx together will be sooner. If such money it is not so difficult for you and it does not become a barrier to us, tomorrow I shall go in a travel company and conclude the contract. I shall wait very much and to hope, that we shall be together.

I love you. Your Sweet Natalya.

Hello my dear xxxxx!

I was very happy when he saw your letter. I really want to meet with you, but I have to pay for the documents. I learned that 460 euros = 654 dollars. And they need to pay as soon as possible. How much should I pay for everything I do not know, because the travel agency told me that oobschat cost of the ticket after I pay for the documents.

Dear I very much want to see you. I can not wait long.

With love Natalya.

Hello, my dear xxxxx, again.

I am very pleased that our plans about our meeting coincide. I asked a travel agency the best way for you to send money to me, that they are as soon as possible came to me. I was told that the quickest way is Western Union.

I went to Western Union and they told me that the term transfer money come instantly. For sending money you need to know my full name and complete address.

Here are my details:

My full name: Natalya Stolyarova,
My full address: Russia,
Yoshkar-Ola, Leninskiy pr-t 122, postcode 424000.

You can also send money through the Internet site: (website).

To get the money I need to know your full name and city from which you sent the money. If you send me money as soon as possible, then the sooner I fly to you. And I want to know - when you send me money? I need to know in order to know in how many take the ticket. I look forward to wait for your answer in the next letter.

i love you.

Your Natalya.

#18244 by The Enchantress Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:14 pm
Additional stolen photographs used by this scammer;

#18246 by The Enchantress Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:15 pm

#18247 by The Enchantress Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:16 pm

#18248 by The Enchantress Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:17 pm

#20331 by Aldo Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:11 am
New Photo of Natalya
Links removed as the contents are posted below in The Enchantress' - Ralph
I have receive addvance from her and here what I found,Someone post them here
I cand url them.
She is from the UK United Nation
SingleLadyInLiverpool41 (w.Metrodate.com)
Natalya Stolyarova ([email protected])

Alias / Yoshkar-Ola, Petrova street 12, postcode 424000.
Female / Straight White/Caucasian / Christian Height: 5'7" she 24
Non-Smoker / No Children Size & weight:5 '9 140 lbs
AKA: Russia Federation, Republic of Mari El Natalya Town of Yoshkar-Ola But here biggest mistake is that she is from the
United Nation and travel a lot on money she rip off.
She is English speaking with deap accent.
Her IP is 77.238.187.14 UK YAHOO
#20345 by Ralph Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:41 am
Hi Aldo

Welcome to Scamwarners

Thank you for posting this additional information.

I will point out that in all likeleyhood, this scammer is a male who pays a girl to talk on the phone for him.

It is unlikely "she" has travelled anywhere, Russian scammers do know a bit about hiding their IP address which is what I would presume has happened here

Please ask if you have any questions
#20346 by The Enchantress Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:15 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners Aldo.

Thank you posting this additional information on this scammer.

It will alert and save others from being scammed. Well Done :=)

If you have any questions or concerns please post - we will help all we can.

Additional stolen photographs used by this scammer;