Information on romance scams and scammers.
#119249 by Grunt Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:13 pm
Dr. Paul Crites is an author, inspirational speaker and the Chairman and CEO of Purpose International in Nashville, Tennessee.

Paul Crites, [email protected]

single123.com
I am: Man
Seeking a: Woman
State: Illinois
City: lincoln
Zip Code: 62656
Description:
My name is Paul crites am an international speaker and transformational leader. am 50 years old seeking for a serious relationship here and i am hoping on taking this relationship to the next level..
My Major Occupation is to insight biblical wisdom that includes wealth of knowledge, understanding And Public Speaking.

lol.... i knew that subject got you... well i just wanted to get your attention, my name is Paul crites, i just went through your profile and it really caught my attention that's why i wrote you now to tell you that i will like to know more about you... why don't you contact me on littlecracker1 @ yahoo.com
there's a lot to talk about.
Paul.
Last edited by Grunt on Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#119250 by Grunt Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:29 pm
facebook.com/paul.crites.56
Paul Crites
Worked at Transformational Leadership Institute
Studied at Cranfield University
Lives in AberdeenFrom London, United Kingdom
Knows English, Spanish, German, Hindi

About Paul
My name is paul am an international speaker and transformational leader i go around countries preaching the gospel and share my Books also... am 47 years old seeking for a serious relationship and i am hoping of taking this relationship to the next level..

if you think that you are for a challenge or for a serious relationship why not drop me your cell# so i can get t text you when am Online.

My Major Occupation is to insight biblical wisdom that includes wealth of knowledge and understanding.

I am frequent told I am cute, don't look my age and remind people of someone--go figure. Actually, I really am a little shy and modest. I like to do many things but particularly love to be spontaneous and uninhibited. I like a woman that can be wild at times or just chill out other times.

I also like someone with a fun personality that likes to laugh at most anything and doesn't take life too seriously. When I was married and before that, Now that I am "free", I want to pick up where I left off!
#119251 by Grunt Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:43 pm
BP
paul_crites
Godbless my people.
Sex: Male
Last Login: Yesterday

#119252 by Grunt Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:56 pm
hello xxx,
Well thank you so much for spending your time in contacting me.... My name is Paul crites am an international speaker and transformational leader. am 50 years old seeking for a serious relationship here and i am hoping on taking this relationship to the next level..
My Major Occupation is to insight biblical wisdom that includes wealth of knowledge, understanding And Public Speaking.
can you tell me about your self too and send me some pix?

Image Image
Received: from [204.93.60.249]
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012
IP: 204.93.60.249
ISP: nLayer Communications
Organization: GIGLINX
Services: Suspected network sharing device
State/Region: California
City: Torrance