Information on romance scams and scammers.
#120132 by malu53 Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:30 pm
from a deleted profile on a European social site

Hello
Thank you so much and how are you doing..?Well i wants to introduce my self.....I'm Josey Dannatt..I am a Civil Engineer..I construct Roads and Bridges..I have been to many Countries like Poland,Germany,UK,Ireland,Canada,Sweden,China etc.. Am a widower for the past 4years now with one son whom is 13Yrs old His name is Jeff..I Lost my wife in an auto accident and since then had been so lonely and life has been so hard for me and my little boy..now i want to move on and be with the right woman in my life cause am sick of been Lonely,i just need the right woman in my life..someone to spend the rest of my life with.... I am: 5' 6" (188 cm) My weight: 180 Pounds (100 kg) My hair: Black/grayMy eyes: hazel My body style: Athletic/Fit...... I am spiritual, religous, and a Christian. I am straightforward, strong willed, and therefore I don't smoke at all,I believe in treating others as I like to be treated; with kindness, courtesy, consideration, honesty, respect, etc. I do not judge others; that is up to God and I am not prejudice unless it comes to someones negative (bad) character and lack of respect, courtesy, kindness, honesty, etc. I view others through their eyes; the windows to their soul (heart) not through their physical features or attributes. Actions speak louder than words with me.

My Kind Of Person: I was raised with a good Christian background and taught from a young age to always respect myself and other people.I still maintains this value wherever I go.. Am a very respectful and humble person, I'm very friendly,open minded and straghit forward in life,loving and caring person who knows how to take very good care of a woman especially giving her sense of belonging in everything I do in life. I am very quiet at first but I warm up quickly, Communication is VERY important to me. I love pet Animals alots especially dogs and cats. I like to try new things & meet new people, I don't Smoke and I don't Drink out all. I enjoy the simple things that life has to offer. Having a wonderful candlelight dinner somewhere overlooking the ocean. Afterwards taking a blanket, a bottle of chilled Redwine, and take a stroll down that same beach a find the perfect spot to sit,look at the sunset, then the stars, and listen to the surf while getting to know one another. The qualities that make me a great person are the same qualities that make me a good catch for someone. I am affectionate, concerned, and supportive. I give my all and my best all times. I believe in treating others the way you would want to be treated. A walk in the park holding hands, sharing an Ice cream cone, drawing his bath, carving her name in a tree, telling him how Handsome he's to me. No need to make it difficult, Friends first and forever.. The rest will come to us. .I am a great giver because I so much believes in the Multiplied returns and that's why I doesn't lack anything.I never speak negatively about people, I take less and listen more to people and does not jump into other people's affairs..

I'm a guy who works a lot and is ready to start getting out more. I'm a pretty aggressive personality and I take everything I do seriously although I can joke around while doing it. I love music and movies, I love to cook and enjoy good restaurants. I love sports and I like games. I like to be challenged and enjoy people who are willing to hang in there with me for a good discussion or debate. I always seek knowledge and love to learn new things..I am an honest, easygoing, caring, compassionate, passionate romantic, with a great sense of humor. I am a one woman man, and am seeking the same. I love to be spontaneous, and often love to just pick up and do trips to absolutely nowhere. Since I can be child like at times, adds a mischievous streak in me.....all in fun. It's all about living life to the fullest with that special someone. I am looking for someone who compliment me, as I will compliment also. Looking for that person to the create those memories for the final chapter in this life. Are you the one????? If so, tell me, and let's start writing our destiny together.

Im a hopeless romantic.I love the night sky and looking at the stars.I love watching the snow fall.I love walks in the rain.I love affection and the feel of the sun on my face.I love life.I like to be touching if only with the eyes...i need a caring woman to cuddle me...I am a loving, kind, romantic, passionate, funny, joyful, fun, person. Looking for the same in my woman. I want chemistry, like to hold hands, affectionate, nice, woman who like to go do. I enjoy boating, swimming, the water, cars, movies, theatre, flying, singing, dancing, and I like to go traveling.well these are few things i can say about me.....hope to hear from you shortly x

Josey

Received: from [197.251.157.12] --- Accra, Ghana
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012
Last edited by malu53 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#120136 by malu53 Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:02 pm
pics show
General Francis Richard Dannatt, Baron Dannatt, GCB, CBE, MC, DL a retired British Army officer and the incumbent Constable of the Tower of London

yahoo avatar

Last edited by malu53 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#356312 by malu53 Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:14 pm
Bobin on sympatia.onet.pl
59 yo
from Anglia

Image Image

My name is Chris, I am a simple and honest man with a great sense of humor i like nature and all it have to offer.I am romantic at heart,I love to laugh and have a positive outlook on life..I am so lonesome here and I am ready to accommodate happiness and love back into my life..I want to settle down happily with a woman
Skype ID: live:mack40don
Name: Mack Morgan