Information on romance scams and scammers.
#18513 by The Enchantress Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:22 am
KELVIN SMITH

Liar and romance scammer

Aka Kelvin Arthur Smith

User name used kelveesmith

Claims 39 or 41 or 44 or 45 or 46 years old, dob 24th April 1964 or 1970, divorced with 1 or 2 dependant "child/ren", "importer and exporter" or "engineer" living in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA

Mail addresses used [email protected] [email protected]

IP = 41.219.199.159 = Nigeria

This scammer on these following dating sites;

http://www.blackplanet.com/kelveesmith/

Race: Black/African American
Ethnicity: South African

Hello you, well I really dont know what to say to, cos I am not realy a much talker, but I think I will do my best to see what I can do to explain myself.. I am a man of words, when I say things I mean every word I say or do.. I dont think I am cute, but one thing I will say is that I know that I take good care of myself.. I love to go to the beach and have a nice tyme, I also love playing with kids, I love to stay with people I love and cherish, although I also like to stay kool, I mean stay all by my self, I like to walk alone and listen to music alot.. My best artist is.. Linonel richie. I live alone and I enjoy it alot, but now all that has to stop cos I need woman that will make a little noise in my home, cos my home is like a cememtary, lol., always very kool and quite.. But now I want a lady that will give me some happiness.. All that I am looking for is very simple, looks is nothing to me, cos I know that beauty fades away but a good and loyal heart always remains.. So if u think u r not good enough, I mean u r not beautiful, dont worry or be scared to get along with me, cos all that matters is a good heart and a loving and caring lady, when I was born my mom told me that anylady that I will be with, will be the most happiest lady on heart, cos nothing really bothers me, I will die for the people I love.. I will always adore u,my private email address is [email protected]

http://www.kisscafe.com/profile/349197

Eye Color: Blue
Ethnicity: Black / African American
Religion: Christian
Current Relationship: Divorced

Hello dear , How are you doing ...I am new into this site and i was browsing
through here and find your profile interesting ' and i will like to say
hello to you over there and how are you doing ..You can check my profile too if
you know you are interested..You can hit me back to my private E-mail at [email protected] it would be so nice to hear from you again ~ Take
Care.

http://okfreedating.net/viewprofile.php?sel=1&id=11946&search_type=q

Pennsylvania, United States

Nick:
kelveesmith I am: Male (Single)
Name:
kelvin Looking for:
Female (Single) 39 - 80 years old
for: Friendship, Marriage, Romance, Relationship, Sportpartner
Second Name:
smith arthur Birthday:
04-24-1970
United States Zip-code:
Region:
Pennsylvania Nationality:
American
City: Languages:
English,American
Personal Headline:
hello you, well I really don't know what to say to,

Weight:
111kg - 120kg (246-266lbs) Height:
171cm-180cm(5,7ft-6ft)
Figure:
Graceful Hair:
Blond
Hair length:
Very short Eyes:
Blue
Ethnic origin:
Europe Religion:
Christian
Academic degree:
Bac+4 Profession:
Engineer
Income:
From 40 to 50 k/year Style:
Classic
Marital Status:
Divorced Children:
1-2 children
Smoking Habits:
I smoke Horoscope:
Aries
Drinking habits:
Occasionally Values:
Yes

Hello you, well I really dont know what to say to, cos I am not realy a much talker, but I think I will do my best to see what I can do to explain myself.. I am a man of words, when I say things I mean every word I say or do.. I dont think I am cute, but one thing I will say is that I know that I take good care of myself..

Messages;

Hi dear,

Well, I am very new to this, so here it goes.I am very upfront and honest with people. I am not
rude about it but I believe in truth and honesty. I have a wicked sense of humour(or so I am told) and I love making people laugh.

To me, the most important things in life are God and family, two things that no one could live
without. I believe the keys to a lasting relationship are, honesty and communication, you have those two things and everything else will fall into place.Some qualities that I look for in a partner are intelligence, sense of humour, wittiness and a general sense of unselfishness. I would like a partner with whom I can conversate, and learn from and in turn hopefully can learn from me and my private mail address is

[email protected] or
[email protected]

Thank you so much for your message ma'am but i want you to contact me on my private mail address on [email protected]

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#18932 by began steele Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:41 am
Also found on http://www.tagged.com. Says female with male pictures and a copyright tattoo pic owned by Fred Laverne. All pics labelled Kelvin. I'd worry about someone with a "Bac 4" degree! Mine is a BSc(Hons)
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5416943747

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.