Information on romance scams and scammers.
#145680 by Grunt Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:32 pm
Sandra Scott, [email protected]
venesa
am seeking for true love someone i can get to know am see if will have much in common
Age & Gender: 26 Year Old Woman
My Education: Some College
My Profession: Photographer
My Marital Status: Single
I Want Children? Yes

About Me
I am honest, loyal, faithful, trusting, kind, caring, loving and fun, with a compassionate and generous nature. Some time I have a wild adventurous side of me, I definitely have morals and integrity but some time its guide my behavior in some ways or another. I don't play games with a person heart or their feelings. I am very ambitious and intelligent, I also have a wonderful attitude about life. I have a wonderful sense of humor. I can easily adapt to most situations. I love to travel, explore new things, catch a movie, or read a book, I love listen to variety of music, I enjoy in sharing a meaningful, intimate conversation with my partner. I believe in communication, honest, trust and respect are very important in any relationship I'm involved in. I am a very romantic, affectionate, sensuous and very passionate gurl. I would never make you feel unappreciated or I would never be neglected, nor I would take you for granted. I will always be willing to compromise, and treat me the way you want to be treated..

... email me at [email protected] ...
Advertisement

#146256 by Grunt Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:18 pm
tagged profile deleted

facebook.com/roland.lamptey.58
Iceage Lamptey
ACCRA ACADEMY
Male

ok thank for replying but can we do that in yahoo..so what your yahoo id..?

Received: from [173.254.230.75]
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013
IP: 173.254.230.75
Hostname: 173.254.230.75.static.quadranet.com
Organization: OC3 Networks & Web Solutions, LLC
Type: Corporate
State/Region: California
City: Los Angeles
#173210 by Grunt Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:31 am
[email protected]

FMF
barkisu
Hello
Age & Gender: 32 Year Old Woman
Ethnicity: Other with Brown :mrgreen: Hair Color / Other Eye Color

About Me
I am Barkisu 34 years old, 5' 6" tall and 143 lbs, Average build,white causasion and im mixed in religion as an Italian African.I am easy going,open mind with a great personality,good sense of humor and i am Student studying accounting.i am looking to meet someone that is fun,loving,honest and caring.someone who is interested in being best friend,then a relationship after...
I am a Caring, Positive, Family Oriented, Independent Woman. I adore children, however have one of my own.I enjoy shopping, very fashionable and classy. I carry myself respectably and can be aggressive when i need to be. I don't speak words that have no real meaning and don't waste time on negative thoughts. I love positive people and strive to be happy.

ft that God meant her to be.
barkisu: HI HOW ARE U DOING TODAY?? I AM BARKISU I AM SINGLE SEEKING A GOOD LOVE THE ONE WHO THING IS IN LOVE U CAN ADD ME ON ([email protected]) AND SO U CAN SEND ME A EMAIL ABOUT U AND UR PIC OK I AND SO I CAN SEND U ABOUT MY SELF AND MY PIC U OK (*)
#173219 by Grunt Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:05 am
Sarah Morgan, [email protected]

FMF
Sarahmorgan56
Searching for a Heart mender. Am Here for something Real and True.
Age & Gender: 28 Year Old Woman

About Me
Am Sarah Morgan, Am new on here, Just checking to see if love still exist, am here for something Real n True. Love the Out doors, Love pets, Love going on a long walk at the beach side, going to the Movies and also Playing Video games with someone special.

Image Image Image
#198656 by Grunt Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:15 am
http://www.friendfinder.com/view/20095787_11215.html
softtoy181
Pretty much beyond looks
Looking for Men
31 year old woman in Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada
Looking For: Men

Profile for softtoy181
Pretty much beyond the looks, i am more into the instinct and innermost person. I am a passionate and adventurous young lady with a creative mindset and diligence. I love outdoors, especially going to the beach, playing sand volley ball and board games at home sometimes. I am a honest and serious minded person, very romantic and wild. More like a toy for my man....smiles.....Sexually i am active, so inclined and adventurous. I love good sexual adventure, wild romance and real love. Friendship is always a good start, you can ask me anything and more pictures if you want.

My Ideal Person:
I want to meet a good and very intelligent man, willing to have a long term relationship. An adventurous, romantic and open minded person. Must be very understanding, diligent and secured in all aspect. A serious person with a skills inclination, must be very romantic and sincere..

#199725 by Grunt Fri May 02, 2014 10:00 am
two profiles on MDF
annalover42
Shana lover
Age 25
from Ghana

[email protected]

I hope that you will find a special message in my profile which is meant to touch your heart deeply and to hypnotize your soul with love. I am looking for stability and love, I am family-minded and I am not interested in playing games. I want to find a man who will see a real woman with loving heart and sincere soul in me, the one who is feminine, affectionate, mature, faithful, honest and open. I care about my close people’s feelings, understand their needs and desires. I am a strong believer that communication is the essential part of the relationship. I am cheerful and energetic, very optimistic and friendly with positive way of thinking! I think that life is difficult but in most ways we are creators of our destinies. I am a trustworthy and hard-working, flexible and ready for changes, responsible and reliable person. Please, contact me if you have serious intentions.my yahoo id shanalover42

Image Image
#199726 by Grunt Fri May 02, 2014 10:04 am
Melinda Kofi, [email protected]
same photo as in previous post

http://gh.linkedin.com/pub/melinda-kofi/26/b66/819
Melinda Kofi
Gold Seller at Melinda Kofi Limited
Ghana
Glass, Ceramics & Concrete
Past
GOLD FOR SALE at Gold field Ghana
Gold dealers at Ghana Gold field
Education
Kwame Nkrumah' University of Science and Technology, Kumasi

Dear xxx,
We had your business contact through a business consultancy in Accra.
We are a small-scale Gold miners who have come together to upgrade our production through the introduction of modern technology and equipments.
We have therefore over the month's stock piled 380 kilograms of 22 carats,+++ Alluvial Gold Dust ready for sale to a prospective Foreign buyers to enable us raise the needed Foreign Capital to meet this Target.
We are therefore looking out for a buyer or facilitator who will represent our interest in your part of the World.
You will adequately reward should you act in any of these capacities As a Facilitator, you will receive 5% of the total invoice sales as your commission. As a buyer you will receive 15% discount on the world market price on the day of purchase.
However the eventual buyer will have to be in Ghana for the Necessary Arrangements to be Signed and also Assist the seller in the processing of all exportation Documents. Please do get in touch immediately so that we can proceed if this meet your interest.
Your prompt responds is needed. my private email is [email protected]
Your Sincerely,
Mrs Melinda Kofi
Maketing Manager
Specialties
We are a small-scale Gold miners who have come together to upgrade our production through the introduction of modern technology and equipments.
#217226 by Grunt Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:01 pm
resurfacing on FB
[email protected]
Jennifer Champeix
About
Works at Commerçante indépendante
Studied at CELSA Université de Paris-Sorbonne [page officielle]
Past: Lycée St Just
Lives in Paris, France
From Lyon, France

Image Image