Information on romance scams and scammers.
Advertisement

#219756 by rococo Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:56 am
mydailyflog.com/
textme1
Mercilin Ferguson
30 year old, woman from Ghana

About Me:
Am 30 years of age and single with no kid and my ambition is to found my soul mate some one who is here for a long term relationship leading to marriage and my dream is to come out with my children with him if you dont min.Just add me to m_soul14 @yahoo messenger so that we can have an instant chat and you can send me an email to m_soul14@yahoo. and tell me a little about your self and i will reply you with my pics and a little about me bad and hoping forward to hear from you soon
said on
Thanks for your responds and i will be glad if you can add me to my yahoo messenger so that we can have an instant chat and hence to exchange photos and got to know allot about each other and where the future takes us to my dear..my id is
m_soul14@yahoo messenger.
Take very good care of your self and hoping forward to hear from you soon.
Your loving Mercilin
#259355 by rococo Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:11 am
localdate.com/member/profile_ayishatu.html
ayishatu
female, 34 y/o, WATERBURY , United States
I am female
Looking for male
My birthday 12-30-1980
My match age 40-70
Common interests to share Business Networking, Camping
Your real name ayishat
Desired Relationship Hang Out, Love
Occupation docter
Religion Christian

[quote]through my email address this:
([email protected] or [email protected] )
Awaiting to see your lovely reply soonest,have a nice day.
Yours.
<< pic Ann Angel

diff.pic also documented here:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=57337&p=259354#p259354
#259357 by rococo Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:30 am
meetlocal.com/profile.php?24588
ayistu
34 - Female - 78275, TX

About Me
Hello Handsome man. How are you doing today and how is your day? I wish you good luck for you if you do have interesting in me I would also be interested in you also Thanks. My name is Ayishatu but u can call me Sweet am 32 years with no kids never been married single for many years with no man.Am here looking for the right man who is honestly,love,care and loyalty I hope if you do interesting in me u can have my yahoo so that u can add me,text me ( Ayishatulove17 ) and chat with me for many time on ( [email protected] ).Am online now you can add me and know more about each thank you have a nice day hope i can chat with you on yahoo
messenger. Yahoo : ( Ayishatulove17 )
Gmail : ( [email protected] )
Email : ( [email protected] )
Am online you can have my Email address and email me or message me I would answer you in a nice way good luck to you.