Information on romance scams and scammers.
#120436 by malu53 Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:23 pm
BP
Edbrown442
Sex: Male
Race: Black/African American, White

Just here to communicate with my people about the current affairs of us as a whole.
If you are clicking on my profile to try to run the GHANA SCAM, Stop :mrgreen: , I'm not falling for the BS. Take it somewhere else!
Also, not interested in chatting with a pictureless, ageless name. Before I chat with you, we should communicate first through email and we'll both decide if we would like the chat.....OK?
I am single, and at the present time, unattached, so if ,,,,,,, Well, You Know;-)
First of all, I am a Gentleman. Walking, living, proof that Chivalry is not dead.
Ladies, if you're looking for a thug, I am not the one. The shame of it is how many women are actually doing just that. Looking for a thug;-( Inviting abuse, lack of support, poor role models,,,ect.,,,,,,, And go crying to their friends about why they can't find a good man............
I am a REAL MAN, and all about taking care of me and mine.
I am in the US Army. Did 20 years, have good friends all around the world;-)
Always seeking new friends;-)

...would love to get to know you more ...
plz write me ... [email protected] ...
Advertisement

#120438 by malu53 Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:30 pm
netlog.com
edbrown442
male - 46 years, New York City, United States
Name John Brown Edwards
Date of birth 25/07/1966
Location New York City, United States
Native language English
Profession Soldier/Police/Security

comment on his profile
Oh my, you've been here over a year in this site and until now, you still not found someone...Its a rare, must be somthing wrong...lol (^_~) wink...wink..!!!

pic stolen from the album of the REAL
Sgt. Ralph Edwards

see also
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 26#p172826
#121010 by malu53 Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:27 am
Hello my dearest ..... ,

well, Here is a little about me......

I was born in Cole ville, California, to a German-American mother and an American father but now i live in Lincoln Park (NJ). My mother was from Koln, Germany. I loved her so much but you know destiny... My parents now are late and i am the only born.

My Education and Job:

I am U.S Army General...." Master Sergeant John Edwards"

My military education includes the United States Military Academy (U.S.M.A) at West Point, New York (Class of 1976); Infantry Officer Basic and Advanced courses, Armed Forces Staff College, and a U.S. Army War College Senior Fellowship at the Hoover Institution, Stanford University.I have been to so many wars,I have been to the cold war,Grenada war,Persian Gulf War,Bosnian War,Afghanistan War and the Second Persian Gulf war and gained some awards too including the Legion of Merit,Bronze star and the rest.

My wife died some years back, that was then in 2001, she died in the world trade center destruction, .... I have only one son, who is only 13 years old... His name is Curtis and is in School.

As at now i am on a National Assignment to Iraq and things here are a bit calm now.... I have been here for 9 months now... I use my leisure time to search for the love of my life but not most often because my job keeps me busy always.,i figured out lately that i need to love again because i am very lonely and want a happy home... i want to love and be loved. I want to settle down again , i have been a lone for years now...

tell me more about your marriage life? what work do you do ? how do you live? for how long have you been searching for a partner?

Hope to hear from you real soon ... and I am serious about you, i really will love to get to know you more... My heart tells me there are a lot ahead of us both.... take care.

John

Received: from [172.190.66.77] --- AOL :x
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012

even opened on AOL
#121203 by malu53 Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:12 am
Thanks for your reply my dear,its fine as you cant chat now as am also busy serving too..I wish to keep contact with you all the time as your picture caught my eye when i saw you on that Social Network,i really wish to get to know more about you so we see what the future has for us..I will send you a photo of me and i wish you like you it,i wish you send me a photo of you also when replying..Take care and have a nice day...

Received: from [41.218.235.63] --- Accra, Ghana
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012

Sgt. Ralph Edwards again :lol:
#138610 by ratt84 Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:13 am
from a deleted FB profile
yes my dear
i am happy to hear back from you i will really like to know more about each other better i have been single about since now and my Daughter is living with my friend in West africa Ghana, i find out that my wife is going on with another man so i pay her of to divorced and my Daughter cant stay alone in my house so i let her stay with my friend in Ghana west africa before i end my tour here i will pick her to the state,I am here looking for my soulmate honest woman i can trust and love serious woman who will love me and my Daughter and i am ready to share the rest of my life with her i have everything i can make my woman happy i am open minded Caring honest faithful Loyalty need a long time Relationship not just a few date okay so tell me have you married any kids what do you do for living there how long you been on that site what do you expect and hope in a man and tell me what you like doing for fun okay welcome

Received: from [41.93.151.154]
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2012
Accra, Ghana

sent the same pic as in previous post
and these additional ones

already here
viewtopic.php?p=71125#p71125

won't post his 'daughter's pics'
show a cute little black girl with Xmas presents