Information on romance scams and scammers.
#18640 by Breakwind Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:50 am
From [email protected] Fri Dec 11 01:16:20 2009
X-Apparently-To: <snip> via 76.13.12.220; Thu, 10 Dec 2009 17:17:06 -0800
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 72.250.175.188
X-YMailISG: <snip>
X-Originating-IP: [72.250.175.188]
Authentication-Results: mta1024.mail.ac4.yahoo.com from=ecunet.org; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=ecunet.org; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO mail2.ecunet.org) (72.250.175.188) by mta1024.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 10 Dec 2009 17:17:06 -0800
Received: from ecunet.org (ecunet-mail-1 [192.168.0.90]) by mail2.ecunet.org (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id nBB0mrB8012540; Thu, 10 Dec 2009 19:48:53 -0500
Received-SPF: pass (ecunet.org: 192.168.0.92 is whitelisted) receiver=ecunet.org; client-ip=192.168.0.92; helo=ecunet-web-1.ecunet.org; [email protected]; x-software=spfmilter 0.97
Received: from ecunet-web-1.ecunet.org (ecunet-web-1 [192.168.0.92]) by ecunet.org (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id nBB1GF6d023738; Thu, 10 Dec 2009 20:16:15 -0500
Received: from ecunet-web-1.ecunet.org (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1]) by ecunet-web-1.ecunet.org (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id nBB1GKlW002872; Thu, 10 Dec 2009 20:16:20 -0500
Received: (from httpd@localhost) by ecunet-web-1.ecunet.org (8.13.8/8.13.8/Submit) id nBB1GKt3002865; Thu, 10 Dec 2009 20:16:20 -0500
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 20:16:20 -0500
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
[email protected]
Add sender to Contacts
Bcc:
Subject: Hellow
X-Greylist: Sender IP whitelisted, not delayed by milter-greylist-4.0 (ecunet.org [192.168.0.90]); Thu, 10 Dec 2009 20:16:15 -0500 (EST)
X-Virus-Scanned: ClamAV version 0.92, clamav-milter version 0.92 on ecunet-mail-1
X-Virus-Status: Clean
Content-Length: 656

How are you ? I guess you are fine and living good. my name is Lizzy a
beautiful young girl I find you and i'm interesting to know you and
establish a serious relationship with you. I want be your friend for first
friendship cannot be seen or even be touched, it must be felt within the
heart. Hoping you feel just the way i do. Wow! friends are like clothes
without them you feel naked! I guess am right. I will tell you more about
me, my family and all that maybe necessary in this relationship, If this is
okay by you feel free to contact me as to enable us get to know each other
better. Have a wonderful day with lot of happiness.

best regards
Lizzy
Advertisement

#18684 by The Enchantress Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:09 pm
Definite refugee/romance scammer.

BRIEF SUMMARY OF THIS TYPE OF SCAM

This scam has a romance element - whereby a scammer is "pretending" to be a young girl - and will send stolen photographs in an attempt to appear legimate. The scammer will most likely "pretend" to be all alone, parentless (they died recently and tragically) and is in now in a refugee camp, where a "pastor figure" allows "her" to use a PC to mail the victim.

The scammer will mention a fortune (cocao/cash/diamonds) ect - and request you to mail "another person" - same scammer or scam partner - lawyer/banker/barrister - who will need some fee paid before the "imaginary" riches are transfered to the victim.

The scammer "pretend" girl - will fall in love with you and plan to travel to you - and live happily ever after with "her" knight in shining armour.

It is all lies - scammers always lie - all they care for is the money they hope you will wire to them.

Delete and do not reply to this and other scammers peddling the same/similar lies

Note these other similar examples

babyfam

hello my dear one ( [email protected])
How are you ? I guess you are fine and living good. my name is victoria a beautiful young girl I find you and i'm interesting to know you and establish a serious relationship with you. I wanna be your friend for first friendship cannot be seen or even be touched, it must be felt within the heart.Hoping you feel just the way i do. Wow! friends are cllike othes without them you feel *** I guess am right.I will tell you more about me, my family and all that maybe necessary in this relationship, If this is okay by you feel free to contact me as to enable us get to know each other better. Have a wonderful day with lot of happiness.best regards ([email protected])
miss victoria

How are you ? I guess you are fine and living good. my name is christphen a beautiful young girl I find you and i'm interesting to know you and establish a serious relationship with you. I wanna be your friend for first friendship cannot be seen or even be touched, it must be felt within the heart.Hoping you feel just the way i do. Wow! friends are like clothes without them you feel naked!I guess am right.I will tell you more about me, my family and all that maybe necessary in this relationship, If this is okay by you feel free to contact me as to enable us get to know each other better. Have a wonderful day with lot of happiness.

best regards
christphen

[email protected]

How are you ? I guess you are fine and living good. my name is Tusha a beautiful young girl I find you and i'm interesting to know you and establish a serious relationship with you. I wanna be your friend for first friendship cannot be seen or even be touched, it must be felt within the heart.Hoping you feel just the way i do. Wow! friends are like clothes without them you feel naked!I guess am right.I will tell you more about me, my family and all that maybe necessary in this relationship, If this is okay by you feel free to contact me as to enable us get to know each other better. Have a wonderful day with lot of happiness.

best regards
TUSHA

[email protected]

How are you ? I guess you are fine and living good. my name is vivian a beautiful young girl I find you and i'm interesting to know you and establish a serious relationship with you. I wanna be your friend for first friendship cannot be seen or even be touched, it must be felt within the heart.Hoping you feel just the way i do. Wow! friends are like clothes without them you feel naked!I guess am right.I will tell you more about me, my family and all that maybe necessary in this relationship, If this is okay by you feel free to contact me in the above mail as to enable us get to know each other better. Have a wonderful day with lot of happiness.
best regards
vivian.

[email protected]

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.