Information on romance scams and scammers.
#122139 by Spook Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:20 am
http://en.netlog.com/desmond1sonia
desmond1sonia
online female - 25 years, New York City, United States

Hello Dear,
How are you today?
i hope you are fine,
please don't be offended
about my message to you,
my name is Sonia. Dear i am new
to this community site anyway
i saw your profile here today
and because interested in knowing
you more that is why i am writing this
message to you, please kindly write
and tell me some more about yourself
through my mail address bellow so that i will
also write and tell you more about myself also
send you more of my pics, My special hobbies
includes reading literature swimming,watching
movies and hanging out with good friends.
here is my mail ID, ([email protected])
i will be waiting to receive your mail Thanks
bye have a lovely day your new friend Sonia,

Advertisement

#160983 by Spook Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:44 am
http://en.netlog.com/helenagood373
helenagood373
female - 26 years, Alabam, United States

Hello dear My name is Miss grace,i saw your profile today and became interested , Please dear , i will be very happy if you can write me a mail direct with this my email ([email protected]) so that i will tell you more about myself and a picture for you to know whom i am (remember that distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life) . I hope to read from u soon , Thanks from Miss grace. [email protected]
#211019 by rococo Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:57 pm
Hello My Dear.
I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay Presently I'm in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total mean time, I did not forget its past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that we have missed some how.Now will have to contact the Rev father who used to be a good father to me, when I was in Dakar, his Paul Samson name is Rev Father and his

email ([email protected])
address is: phone (+221-778 112 315)

Ask him to send you a certified bank check of $ 250,000 00 I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

I appreciate your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev Paul Samson and instruct where to send the check project, please let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings of the time, when I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had sent instructions to Rev Paul Samson on your behalf to receive the money. Therefore, do not hesitate to contact him and he will send the check to you without delay.

Take care and see you soon.

Yours Truly,
Ms. Sonia Desmond

Subject: GOOD NEWS FROM SONIA
41.82.106.30./ Senegal , Dakar