Information on romance scams and scammers.
#18670 by The Enchantress Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:19 pm
TONY FAIT

Liar and romance scammer

Aka Susan

User names used tony tony_fait23

Claims 23 or 32 years old, dob 29th April or 7th June 1977 or 14th May 1986, single, never married, living in Orange Park, Florida or Albion, Iowa, USA

Telephone +2348082166681 Note - 234 is Country code for Nigeria

Mail address used [email protected]

IP = 41.219.219.94 = Nigeria

This scammer on these following dating sites;

http://tony_fait.datememateme.com/

Sex: Male
City: florida
Date of birth: April 29, 1977

I was just searching throuht the web and network and i got to meet your profile, i was impressed and was wondering why you have been single. I am Susan, single and never married. I am presently seeking for a serious long term relationship and as time goes on, can culminate into something more with good spirit. why exactly are you here?? and tell me what you want in a woman and out of a relationship. I would love to know more about you and see what the future has for us... who knows we might be a match. I have yahoo messenger and email available at [email protected]. i will look forward reading from you soon. Later and take a good care.
warm thought and feelings
tony

http://www.4ppl.com/tony_fait23

I am a: Man
Birthday: 14.05.1986
Looking for: Woman
Relationship: Woman
Language: English

hello i am l tony i am from us i am single and just a new member in these site.

Message;

hello, i am tony i live in us. i am not married ,fair in complexion, tall and slim, i am a business man i do travel from one country to another.so i am new member here in these site

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#18923 by began steele Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:11 am
ALSO ON WWW.TAGGED.COM
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5431299804

WHAT AN IDIOT! IN YOUR MESSAGE YOU SAY YOUR NAME IS SUSAN, AND I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A WOMAN, YOU DON'T KNOW YOUR SEX AND WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT. I was just searching throuht the web and network and i got to meet your profile, i was impressed and was wondering why you have been single.I am Susan, single and never married. I am presently seeking for a serious long term relationship and as time goes on, can culminate into something more with good spirit. why exactly are you here?? and tell me what you want in a woman and out of a relationship. I would love to know more about you and see what the future has for us... who knows we might be a match. I have yahoo messenger and email available at [email protected]. i will look forward reading from you soon. Later and take a good care. warm thought and feelings tony

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.