Information on romance scams and scammers.
#286718 by malu53 Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:15 pm
Hello xxx

I'm not a perfectionist because nobody is perfect, but, my ideal woman to be as a wife is a godly woman,woman of integrity, loyalty, faithfulness, honesty. It will be wonderful if she is a good listener too as I do. Not really that super smart or intelligent, but full wisdom. I know it is very impossible to have all this quality traits in one person, and nobody has, but at least if not all of it, at least some of it.
I'm interested in traveling(looking for a traveling partner), adventure, camping, hiking, scuba diving, off-road biking, long distance driving and any outdoor activities, and medical missions and humanitarian activities. I like nice conversations with my friends on different themes.I think different ages and cultures bring a great mix to a couple and that is why I joined this site, I totally agree with you on getting to know each other through emailing each other and chatting as well so that we both will know what we expecting.
I'm kind of person that don't like arguments that will leads to conflict, I'm peace loving,God fearing quite and firm in my decision making but flexible if it is really necessary. I mean what I say, and I say what I mean. Relationship matters to me whether it is friendship or relationship in an opposite gender. I respect other people opinions and I believed I deserve to be respected in my belief and opinion too. I'm not a perfect man because no one is perfect, I'm not also that handsome and I believed in my own rights that I'm attractive due to the fact that “Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder”

I have been married once and for 20 years with onesons,my wife that was a hard time for me because i became a single parent,little by little i have gotten over it and ready to move on in life due to the help of a nanny. To talk about my work, am into mining and construction of buildings and roads and have been in this business for some years now.

Yours David.
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2016 15:04:49 -0800
Advertisement

#316343 by malu53 Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:57 pm
devanport on devoted
48, Man, Single
Biberach an der Riß, Germany
Looks for:
Woman
35 - 50 years

Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

My self-introduction
I am a christian man that has a strong faith in Jesus Christ. I am looking for the same in a woman to take that walk with together! I am looking for someone that has strong family values. Someone who is honest, kind, loving and affectionate. I want to spend the rest of my day's with my best friend who will love me and be loved unconditionally. Someone to share the ups and downs of my life and know that I am there for her too.I am looking for someone real. Somebody that isn't afraid to say i am sorry then make it right. I will do the same for her. Someone to laugh and have fun with. I am looking for someone that i can feel safe with and be myself. Someone to pray and study Gods word with. I am looking for the one that God has chosen for me!

What I am doing with my life
im working

Things I like about myself
First of all I love to laugh and be silly. Life is meant to be enjoyed. I don't play games. I am honest to a fault and see the good in most circumstances. There is always a lesson to be learned. If I say I am going to do something I will and won't back away from a difficult situation. My number one spiritual gift is care giving. Family is very important to me. I love to care for and spend time with them as much as possible. I can be serious too. I am very open and don't hide much inside myself. Even though most times I am very outgoing and comfortable in just about any circumstance I tend to be shy around women.

I might look for you if
always thank god for who you \re

Image Image

Skype ID devanport.robert

Skype avatar